|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Monster Hunt, Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A father and teenage son.
(b) A cleaning lady.
(c) A porter.
(d) A middle-aged woman.
2. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
3. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
(b) Lunch lady.
4. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He is fearful.
(b) He is eager to say hello.
(c) His skin prickles.
(d) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
5. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
(a) More like an aging rock star than a homicide detective.
(b) As the nicest detective in the precinct.
(c) Like a whiny child.
(d) Like a Greek god.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Goldman?
2. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
3. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
4. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
5. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)