|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Monster Hunt, Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A cleaning lady.
(b) A father and teenage son.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A porter.
2. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
3. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
(a) In a crawl space.
(b) Behind the door.
(c) Under a tarp.
(d) On a window ledge.
4. What does Jannie say about Cross when he is ready to leave for his date with Christine?
(a) He needs a tie.
(b) He looks beautiful.
(c) His cologne is too heavy.
(d) He cut his cheek shaving.
5. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
(a) Potassium cyanide.
(b) Hydrogen peroxide.
(c) Chlorine bleach.
(d) Rubbing alcohol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
2. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
3. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
4. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
5. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)