|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Monster Hunt, Chapters 28-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
(a) Early afternoon.
(b) Morning rush hour.
(c) Dinner time.
(d) Late evening.
2. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) He must break it open.
(b) It is already locked.
(c) That Soneji has left it open for them.
(d) The lock is jammed.
3. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) Black Jeep Cherokee.
(b) Orange truck.
(c) White convertible.
(d) Blue minivan.
4. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Alex Cross.
(b) Goldman's partner.
(c) Detective Goldman.
(d) The train porter.
5. When Soneji is eleven, what does he steal from a neighboring farm?
(b) A .22-caliber rifle.
(c) Tractor equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
2. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
3. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
4. What does Nana tell Cross to do about Christine in Chapter 23?
5. How is Mr. Smith dressed at the beginning of Chapter 32?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)