|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is his getaway train.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) It is shabby.
2. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
(a) Blue room.
(b) Artist's room.
3. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) That Soneji has left it open for them.
(b) The lock is jammed.
(c) It is already locked.
(d) He must break it open.
4. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
5. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(d) Tree limb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the chief inspector in Chapter 2?
2. Where does Cross think Soneji is hiding when he enters the room in Union Station?
3. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
4. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
5. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)