|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
(b) Lunch lady.
2. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
(a) It is too cold.
(b) It is shabby.
(c) It is too hot.
(d) It is his getaway train.
3. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(a) Tree limb.
4. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
(a) Morning rush hour.
(b) Dinner time.
(c) Early afternoon.
(d) Late evening.
5. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
(a) Rock and roll.
(b) Country music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Union Station?
2. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
3. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
4. What do Mr. Gomez and Lonnie Walker do to help out at the Cross children's school?
5. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)