|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 13-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
2. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
3. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
(a) It has been jammed.
(b) It has been stolen from a policeman.
(c) It has been thrown over the balcony.
(d) It is on a timing device.
4. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
(b) Alex Cross'.
(c) His first victim of the day.
5. What occupation does Christine Johnson have?
(a) Lunch lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Mr. Gomez and Lonnie Walker do to help out at the Cross children's school?
2. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
3. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
4. How is the day described when Alex Cross drops his children off at school?
5. Cross says Soneji has told him in an interview that he did what as a young boy?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)