|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
2. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
(a) Miracle School.
(b) Sojourner Truth School.
(c) Haigh Elementary.
(d) Maya Angelou School.
3. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(d) Tree limb.
4. Cross says Soneji has told him in an interview that he did what as a young boy?
(a) He got good grades.
(b) He performed sniper kills on animals in the woods.
(c) He got along well with his mother.
(d) He was always respectful of his neighbors.
5. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter 1?
2. What are the names of the Cross children?
3. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
4. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
5. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)