|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(d) Tree limb.
2. How many shots are fired from Soneji's rifle each time it goes off in Chapter 11?
3. What color eyes does Christine Johnson have?
4. Mr. Smith is listening to what kind of music as he kills the police inspector?
(c) Country music.
(d) Rock and roll.
5. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
(a) Panama hat.
(b) Ski hat.
(c) Cowboy hat.
(d) Georgetown ball cap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
2. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
3. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
4. What kind of car does Cross drive when he drops his children off at their school?
5. What time of day is it when Cross and Sampson respond to an emergency in Chapter 9?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)