|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Train Station Murders, Chapters 6-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
(a) Black Jeep Cherokee.
(b) White convertible.
(c) Orange truck.
(d) Blue minivan.
2. What does Christine Johnson say about Damon Cross in Chapter 5?
(a) He is a really good person.
(b) He is friendly, but does not work hard.
(c) He is a problem student.
(d) He is lazy.
3. Whom does Soneji see in Chapter 8 that he says appears as if "put there by the hand of God?"
(a) A father and teenage son.
(b) A middle-aged woman.
(c) A porter.
(d) A cleaning lady.
4. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(b) Potted palm tree.
5. What do Mr. Gomez and Lonnie Walker do to help out at the Cross children's school?
(a) Mop the floors.
(c) Cleaning the chalkboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
2. According to Cross, Soneji was into what, "like a lot of psychos?"
3. What name does the press call Mr. Smith?
4. What is special about the day for Soneji in Chapter 6?
5. What is one of the reasons the children believe the school is "their school?"
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)