|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Cat and Mouse, Chapters 102-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is the FBI headquarters located in Washington?
(a) Jefferson Street.
(b) K Street.
(c) Capitol Street.
(d) Pennsylvania Avenue.
2. Soneji speaks to whom on the train leaving for Penn Station?
(a) A young woman in the seat in front of him.
(b) A man sitting next to him.
(c) A child.
(d) A businesswoman.
3. Cross says Soneji has told him in an interview that he did what as a young boy?
(a) He was always respectful of his neighbors.
(b) He got good grades.
(c) He performed sniper kills on animals in the woods.
(d) He got along well with his mother.
4. The knife that Soneji carries in Penn Station has what kind of handle?
5. What does Cross bring to Christine on their second date?
(a) A box of chocolates.
(b) A bouquet of flowers.
(c) A bottle of champagne.
(d) A red rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Union Station?
2. What is cyanosis?
3. Where does Soneji's stepmother lock him up in when he is a child?
4. What does Mr. Smith cut from Isabella's body?
5. What is on the tip of the knife Soneji uses to kill his victims in Penn Station?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)