|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Cat and Mouse, Chapters 102-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pierce seen on the same day a victim disappears when he is supposed to be in Rome?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Boston, Massachusetts.
(c) Frankfurt, Germany.
(d) London, England.
2. What name is given to Room 111 at the Cross children's school?
(b) Blue room.
(d) Artist's room.
3. When Cross returns home after working on the Penn Station killings, what does he find in the refrigerator?
(d) Lemon Meringue pie.
4. Where is Union Station?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York City.
5. What is Soneji's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
2. What does Soneji throw inside the hospital room when he sees Cross and Groza?
3. Where does Pierce remember seeing the phrase "Language is more than speech?"
4. Where does Mr. Smith tell Pierce and Greenberg they can find Sante?
5. What is the relationship between Martin Straw and Isabella?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)