|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five: Cat and Mouse, Chapters 102-111.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does Mr. Smith have playing on his CD player in the farmhouse before he kills Sante?
(a) Patti Smith.
2. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A rock.
(b) A cup of coffee.
(c) A bag of food.
(d) His hat.
3. Who is Simon Conklin?
(a) Soneji's childhood friend.
(b) An FBI investigator.
(c) A pilot.
(d) The Police Chief.
4. On what street is the FBI headquarters located in Washington?
(a) K Street.
(b) Jefferson Street.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(d) Capitol Street.
5. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) San Francisco, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Soneji comes up from Detective Goldman's basement and sees the clock on the Sony television?
2. How is Detective Manning Goldman described in Chapter 22?
3. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
4. What is the name of the school that the Cross children attend?
5. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)