|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Monsters Hunt, Chapters 20-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
2. Where does Soneji's stepmother lock him up in when he is a child?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the cellar.
(d) In the attic.
3. What does Cross realize Soneji has done to the rifle that has been firing shots?
(a) It has been thrown over the balcony.
(b) It has been jammed.
(c) It is on a timing device.
(d) It has been stolen from a policeman.
4. Who refuses to answer Sampson's questions in Chapter 26?
(a) Detective Goldman.
(b) Alex Cross.
(c) Goldman's partner.
(d) The train porter.
5. What does Cross say about the door to the room from which Soneji's rifle is being fired in Chapter 11?
(a) The lock is jammed.
(b) He must break it open.
(c) It is already locked.
(d) That Soneji has left it open for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Soneji's first victim in Penn Station?
2. How does Soneji describe the Metroliner train in Chapter 7?
3. When does Cross' pager beep in Chapter 21?
4. Whose blood is on Soneji's sniper rifle?
5. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)