|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: The Cellar of Cellars, Chapters 54-67.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cross describes his older brother as what?
(a) A poet.
(b) An actor.
(c) A jJunkie.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What does Soneji throw inside the hospital room when he sees Cross and Groza?
(a) A lit match.
(c) A bomb.
3. What does Soneji use to watch Cross at the school?
(b) Video camera.
(c) Telescopic sight on a rifle.
4. How long does Craig keep Cross in his office talking with him about the Smith case in Chapter 31?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(b) Nearly four hours.
(c) Less than one hour.
(d) Over six hours.
5. What color hair does Thomas Pierce have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
2. How is the day described when Alex Cross drops his children off at school?
3. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
4. What kind of vehicle is Soneji driving when he watches Cross drop off his children at their school?
5. When Soneji escapes from the hospital, into what kind of vehicle does he get?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)