|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 88-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Pierce familiarize himself in his hotel in New Jersey?
(a) Fax machines.
(c) Digging apparatus.
2. Where does Soneji's stepmother lock him up in when he is a child?
(a) In the cellar.
(b) In a closet.
(c) In the attic.
(d) In a shed.
3. How does Cross get to New York after he learns about Goldman's death?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By train.
(c) By plane.
(d) By car.
4. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
(a) Providence Hospital.
(b) New York Hospital.
(c) Massachusetts General.
(d) Brigham Young Women's Hospital.
5. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A cup of coffee.
(b) A bag of food.
(c) His hat.
(d) A rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
2. Whom does Christine see waiting for her outside her office at the end of Chapter 88?
3. What is the relationship between Goldman and Carmine Groza?
4. What music does Mr. Smith have playing on his CD player in the farmhouse before he kills Sante?
5. Cross asks a "techie" about what item that he finds in Goldman's bedroom?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)