|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 88-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cyanosis?
(a) A poison.
(b) The Latin name for a plant.
(c) A chemical enhancement.
(d) The bluish coloration of lips, nail beds, and skin.
2. What does Soneji throw at a businessman passing him on a New York City street?
(a) A bag of food.
(b) A rock.
(c) A cup of coffee.
(d) His hat.
3. Where does Pierce remember seeing the phrase "Language is more than speech?"
(a) On a poster in his and Isabella's foyer.
(b) In a magazine.
(c) On a matchbox.
(d) In a newspaper.
4. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(d) Advertising Art Director.
5. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cross doing with his kids as Nana looks on in Chapter 15?
2. From where does Pierce receive a medical internship after graduating from Harvard?
3. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
4. How does Cross get to New York after he learns about Goldman's death?
5. How does Jannie answer when Cross calls home from New York City in Chapter 44?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)