|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 88-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Soneji describe Cross when he sees him outside the train?
(a) Five ten and muscular.
(b) Short and slim.
(c) Average height and pudgy.
(d) Six three and well-built.
2. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
3. With what does Pierce familiarize himself in his hotel in New Jersey?
(b) Digging apparatus.
(d) Fax machines.
4. What kind of job does Jean Summerhill have?
(c) Advertising Art Director.
5. What is the title of the book that Cross tries to read while at the New York Marriott Hotel?
(a) "Portrait of an Artist as a Young Man."
(b) "Stories by Anton Chekhov."
(c) "Angela's Ashes."
(d) "Roman Fever."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cyanosis?
2. How does Cross get to New York after he learns about Goldman's death?
3. What does Pierce say to Sampson before he leaves Princeton to go to Paris?
4. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
5. What does Jannie say about Cross when he is ready to leave for his date with Christine?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)