|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four: Thomas Pierce, Chapters 88-94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is cyanosis?
(a) The Latin name for a plant.
(b) The bluish coloration of lips, nail beds, and skin.
(c) A poison.
(d) A chemical enhancement.
2. What is the name on Soneji's driver's license that he shows the police on the Metroliner?
(a) Jim Smith.
(b) Samuel Reilly.
(c) Neil Stuart.
(d) Mike Jones.
3. What does Christine call students in Laura Dixon's first-grade class?
(a) Good writers and readers.
(b) Too young to understand how to behave.
(c) Cuddly kittens and perky puppies.
(d) Problem students.
4. What newspaper does Mr. Smith spread over the linoleum in the farmhouse kitchen?
(a) Le Monde.
(b) Provence Weekly News.
(c) London Times.
(d) French Gazette.
5. Soneji changes his hair to what color so he cannot be easily identified on the Metroliner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What reaction does Cross get from Damon when he is about to leave for his date with Christine?
2. What is Soneji wearing when he boards the Metroliner heading to Penn Station?
3. What significance does the novel "Stranger in a Strange Land" have for Mr. Smith?
4. What does Soneji say about Cross after they make eye contact through the train's windows?
5. Whom does Cross find at the crack house in Brooklyn?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)