1. How does Gary Soneji react when he sees Alex Cross' house?
(a) He gets nostalgic for his childhood.
(b) He is eager to say hello.
(c) He is fearful.
(d) His skin prickles.
2. What is the setting for Chapter 1?
(a) New York City.
(d) Washinton, D.C.
3. What architectural style is Alex Cross' house?
(d) Ranch style.
4. What large object is on the porch of the Cross' home?
(b) Potted palm tree.
5. What is stuck in the rain gutter on the Cross' home?
(c) Tree limb.
6. Where does Soneji go when he enters the Cross' home?
7. What does Soneji put on his head in the Cross' home?
(a) Ski hat.
(b) Cowboy hat.
(c) Panama hat.
(d) Georgetown ball cap.
8. Where is Mr. Smith located in Chapter 2?
(b) New York City.
(c) New Jersey.
9. Where is Isabella Calais killed?
(a) Portland, Maine.
(b) Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(c) Miami, Florida.
(d) San Francisco, California.
This section contains 3,903 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)