Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
2. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
3. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
4. The sky turns all but which color?
5. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
The author uses foreshadowing in several parts of the story. Choose at least three examples of foreshadowing. Explain each.
Describe, in as much detail as possible, Abdullah's fantasy regarding his childhood. How does Abdullah's fantasy play out?
Explain how the djinns are tricked. Who devises the plan? What could have gone wrong? How do the djinns know they have been tricked? What is their reaction? How might you react? How can the princesses, Abdullah and the others be sure that the djinns will keep their promises?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)