|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
2. The soldier claims that ____ weaken a person.
3. Which is not one of the items stolen?
4. Abdullah tells the soldier that he is not fond of which of the following?
5. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Hasruel's plans for leaving. Why would the good djinns shun him? Why will Hasruel and Dalzel part company? Where will each go? What do you think will happen to Hasruel?
Essay Topic 2
Explain Hasruel's habit of creating havoc. Why does Hasruel make it a point to torture those who possess the bottle? How does it help Hasruel's situation? Give examples of how Hasruel complicated Abdullah's wishes. How might Abdullah and the old solider avoid catastrophes? What would you do in a similar situation?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss in detail Dalzel's plans for kidnapping the princesses. Why does he force Hasruel to carry out his plans? What is the plan? What happens? How does the plan go awry? What is learned from the failed plan?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)