Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
2. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
3. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
4. The sky turns all but which color?
5. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
Essay Topic 1
Dalzel has an unusual background compared to Hasruel and the other djinns. Explain in detail Dalzel's background and unusual position.
Essay Topic 2
Describe, in as much detail as possible, Abdullah's fantasy regarding his childhood. How does Abdullah's fantasy play out?
Essay Topic 3
The author uses foreshadowing in several parts of the story. Choose at least three examples of foreshadowing. Explain each.
This section contains 125 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)