|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the items stolen?
2. How many Great Seals are there?
3. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
4. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
5. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
2. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
3. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
4. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
5. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
6. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
7. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
8. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
9. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
10. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the relationship between Hasruel and Dalzel. Compare and contrast the brothers, their goals, and actions.
Essay Topic 2
Dalzel has an unusual background compared to Hasruel and the other djinns. Explain in detail Dalzel's background and unusual position.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the Sulimans and their duties. What are their titles? What are their responsibilities? What kinds of powers do they possess? Why do Lettie and Sophie not want people to know that they are witches? What happens to the Sulimans?
This section contains 939 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)