|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
2. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
3. What is the name of the Wizard's wife?
4. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
5. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The author uses foreshadowing in several parts of the story. Choose at least three examples of foreshadowing. Explain each.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Hasruel and Dalzel. Compare and contrast the brothers, their goals, and actions.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze the relationship between Abdullah and Flower. Is it a realistic relationship? Is it love or infatuation? What is the difference? Do you think two people can fall in love so quickly? Explain. Do you think the couple is compatible? How might the Sultan react to the news of the marriage? Do you think the couple can be happy?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)