Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
2. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
3. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
4. The sky turns all but which color?
5. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Hasruel's plans for leaving. Why would the good djinns shun him? Why will Hasruel and Dalzel part company? Where will each go? What do you think will happen to Hasruel?
Essay Topic 2
Dalzel has an unusual background compared to Hasruel and the other djinns. Explain in detail Dalzel's background and unusual position.
Essay Topic 3
Describe the initial meeting between Abdullah and Kabul Aqba. When and where did it occur? What happens? What dilemma does Aqba face? What decision does Aqba have to make in regards to the genie? How does Abdullah help? How does the meeting change Abdullah's feelings about his fantasy?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)