|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
2. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
3. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
4. The sky turns all but which color?
5. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happens to Sophie and Morgan. How does the old soldier recognize that the cats are enchanted? What is Sophie's special gift? Why is the spell placed on the woman and child? How is the spell broken? What might you do in a similar situation?
Essay Topic 2
Analyze the relationship between Abdullah and the old soldier. Compare and contrast their mannerisms, beliefs, and actions.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss in detail Dalzel's plans for kidnapping the princesses. Why does he force Hasruel to carry out his plans? What is the plan? What happens? How does the plan go awry? What is learned from the failed plan?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)