Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
2. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
3. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
4. What is the name of the Princess?
5. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
2. What happens to Dalzel after the spell is broken?
3. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
4. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
5. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
8. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
9. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
Describe, in as much detail as possible, Abdullah's fantasy regarding his childhood. How does Abdullah's fantasy play out?
Dalzel has an unusual background compared to Hasruel and the other djinns. Explain in detail Dalzel's background and unusual position.
Examine Hasruel's plans for leaving. Why would the good djinns shun him? Why will Hasruel and Dalzel part company? Where will each go? What do you think will happen to Hasruel?
This section contains 923 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)