|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many princesses are there left to steal?
2. How many Great Seals are there?
3. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
4. What does the soldier make for dinner?
(b) Hot dogs.
5. Which is not one of the items stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
2. What is the name of the Princess of Ingary?
3. Abdullah complains because of an injury to his ____.
4. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
5. What is Abdullah's next wish?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
3. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
4. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
5. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
6. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
7. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
8. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
9. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
10. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)