|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many constables arrive at the inn?
2. What is the name of the Wizard's wife?
3. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
4. How old is the princess?
5. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
2. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
3. Abdullah tells the landlord that the cats are a gift for a ____.
4. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
5. The soldier says he would have made a good ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
2. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
3. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
4. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
5. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
6. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
7. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
8. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
9. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
10. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)