|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
2. The soldier says he would have made a good ____.
(b) Tour guide.
3. What is the name of the djinn?
4. How old is the princess?
5. Who might know the location of Flower?
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
2. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
3. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
4. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
5. How many princesses are there left to steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
2. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
3. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
4. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
5. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
8. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
9. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
10. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)