|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many constables arrive at the inn?
2. Abdullah tells the soldier that he is not fond of which of the following?
(a) Bad jokes.
3. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
4. Abdullah dreams that a ____ is sitting on his chest.
5. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the attitude of the soldier when he spotted Kingsbury?
2. The soldier says he would have made a good ____.
3. Who sent a warning to the king?
4. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
5. Which is not one of the items stolen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
2. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
3. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
4. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
5. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
6. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
7. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
8. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
9. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
10. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)