|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(a) Boot lace.
2. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
3. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
(a) Secret codes.
4. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
5. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
(b) Cuts his hair.
(c) Steals a coat.
(d) Takes a bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
2. One of the thieves falls out of a ____.
3. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
4. What was the attitude of the soldier when he spotted Kingsbury?
5. What is a cuirassier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
2. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
3. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
4. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
5. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
6. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
7. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
8. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
9. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
10. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)