|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many princesses are there left to steal?
2. What does the soldier find in the cave?
3. What does the soldier make for dinner?
(c) Hot dogs.
4. Which of the princes did not step forward?
5. The soldier tells Abdullah to wish for ______.
(c) The magic carpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn explains that he is _______.
2. One of the thieves falls out of a ____.
3. Abdullah tells the soldier that he is not fond of which of the following?
4. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
5. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
2. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
3. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
4. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
5. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
6. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
7. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
8. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
9. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
10. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)