|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
2. How many scratches does the soldier receive?
3. What is the name of the kitten?
(d) Fur ball.
4. What does the soldier find in the cave?
5. The pair decides to travel to which location?
(c) Willow Hollow.
(d) French town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
2. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
3. How many constables arrive at the inn?
4. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
5. The djinn explains that he is _______.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
2. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
3. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
4. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
5. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
6. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
7. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
8. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
9. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
10. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)