|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah complains because of an injury to his ____.
2. Which is not one of the items stolen?
3. Which of the princes did not step forward?
4. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(b) Boot lace.
5. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
(c) Secret codes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
2. How many Great Seals are there?
3. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
4. What type of material is used on the roofs of the cottages?
5. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
2. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
3. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
4. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
5. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
6. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
7. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
8. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
9. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
10. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)