|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
2. How many Great Seals are there?
3. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
(a) The magic carpet.
(c) The genie's bottle.
4. Who might know the location of Flower?
5. What does the soldier make for dinner?
(c) Hot dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
2. The pair decides to travel to which location?
3. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
4. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
5. Abdullah believes that he is deliberately being ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
2. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
3. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
4. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
5. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
6. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
7. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
8. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
9. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
10. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
This section contains 925 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)