|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
2. The soldier says he would have made a good ____.
(d) Tour guide.
3. The pair decides to travel to which location?
(b) French town.
(d) Willow Hollow.
4. Abdullah refers to the soldier as a murderous ______.
5. The Wizard's house is located in the ___ Quarter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
2. Which is not one of the items stolen?
3. How many Great Seals are there?
4. Abdullah complains because of an injury to his ____.
5. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
2. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
3. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
4. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
5. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
6. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
7. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
8. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
9. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
10. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
This section contains 932 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)