|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of material is used on the roofs of the cottages?
2. The sky turns all but which color?
3. Who follows Abdullah?
4. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
5. The soldier tells Abdullah to wish for ______.
(a) The magic carpet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
2. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
3. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
4. Abdullah tells the landlord that the cats are a gift for a ____.
5. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
2. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
3. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
4. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
5. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
6. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
7. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
8. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
9. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
10. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
This section contains 886 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)