|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(d) Boot lace.
2. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
3. The djinn explains that he is _______.
4. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
5. Who might know the location of Flower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
2. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
3. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
4. What does the soldier put on Abdullah's foot?
5. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
2. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
3. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
4. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
5. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
8. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
9. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
10. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
This section contains 942 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)