|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah believes that he is deliberately being ____.
(d) Lied to.
2. The Wizard's house is located in the ___ Quarter.
3. Abdullah dreams that a ____ is sitting on his chest.
4. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
5. What is the name of the kitten?
(b) Fur ball.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many princesses are there left to steal?
2. How many constables arrive at the inn?
3. What is the name of the Wizard's house servant?
4. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
5. Who sent a warning to the king?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
3. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
4. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
5. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
6. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
7. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
8. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
9. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
10. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
This section contains 890 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)