|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
2. What wa used as a model for the designs on the buildings?
3. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
4. One of the thieves falls out of a ____.
5. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
2. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
3. What is the name of the Princess of Ingary?
4. Who was the first to hear the noise on the wind?
5. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
2. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
3. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
4. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
5. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
6. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
7. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
8. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
9. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
10. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)