|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the princes did not step forward?
2. Who was the first to hear the noise on the wind?
3. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
4. What is the name of the Wizard's wife?
5. What is the name of the djinn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
2. What is Abdullah's next wish?
3. What is the name of the kitten?
4. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
5. The Wizard's house is located in the ___ Quarter.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
2. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
3. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
4. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
5. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
6. What does Abdullah learn about the old soldier?
7. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
8. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
9. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
10. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)