|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
2. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
3. Who sent a warning to the king?
(a) Royal Wizard.
(b) Royal Doctor.
(d) Royal Guard.
4. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
5. What is a cuirassier?
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
2. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
3. How many Great Seals are there?
4. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
5. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
3. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
4. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
5. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
6. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
7. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
8. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
9. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
10. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
This section contains 749 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)