|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier have hidden under his hat?
2. The sky turns all but which color?
3. What is the name of the kitten?
(c) Fur ball.
4. The djinn explains that he is _______.
5. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
2. What is the name of the Wizard's wife?
3. The pair decides to travel to which location?
4. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
5. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
2. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
3. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
4. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
5. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
6. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
7. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
8. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
9. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
10. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)