|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
2. Which of the princes did not step forward?
3. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
4. The Wizard's house is located in the ___ Quarter.
5. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
2. How many constables arrive at the inn?
3. The sky turns all but which color?
4. Abdullah suffers from which skin condition?
5. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
3. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
4. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
5. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
6. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
7. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
8. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
9. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
10. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)