|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Wizard's wife?
2. Abdullah dreams that a ____ is sitting on his chest.
3. The djinn refers to Abdullah as a(n) _____ hero.
4. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
5. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
Short Answer Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
2. Abdullah complains because of an injury to his ____.
3. What does the soldier put on Abdullah's foot?
4. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
5. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
2. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
3. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
4. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
5. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
6. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
7. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
8. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
9. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
10. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
This section contains 882 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)