|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the soldier find in the cave?
2. What is the name of the Wizard's house servant?
3. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
4. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
5. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
2. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
3. How many princesses are there left to steal?
4. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
5. Abdullah tells the soldier that he is not fond of which of the following?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
3. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
4. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
5. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
8. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
9. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
10. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)