|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many scratches does the soldier receive?
2. Who follows Abdullah?
3. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
(c) The genie's bottle.
(d) The magic carpet.
4. What is the name of the djinn?
5. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
2. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
3. Which of the princes did not step forward?
4. What does the soldier make for dinner?
5. How old is the princess?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
2. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
3. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
4. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
5. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
8. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
9. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
10. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)