|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldier says he would have made a good ____.
(a) Tour guide.
2. Who sent a warning to the king?
(b) Royal Wizard.
(c) Royal Doctor.
(d) Royal Guard.
3. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
4. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
5. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
2. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
3. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
4. The djinn refers to Abdullah as a(n) _____ hero.
5. Who follows Abdullah?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
2. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
3. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
4. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
5. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
6. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
7. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
8. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
9. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
10. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)