|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
(a) Steals a coat.
(c) Takes a bath.
(d) Cuts his hair.
2. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
3. How many princesses are there left to steal?
4. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
5. Abdullah refers to the soldier as a murderous ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
2. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
3. What is the new name for the creature sitting on Abdullah's chest?
4. How old is the princess?
5. The soldier tells Abdullah to wish for ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
2. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
3. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
4. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
5. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. What is the soldier's theory regarding the genie?
8. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
9. Discuss Abdullah's decision to travel with the old soldier. How does the old soldier help Abdullah?
10. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)