|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sent a warning to the king?
(a) Royal Wizard.
(b) Royal Doctor.
(d) Royal Guard.
2. Who was the first to hear the noise on the wind?
3. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
4. The djinn refers to Abdullah as a(n) _____ hero.
5. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(a) Boot lace.
Short Answer Questions
1. The soldier claims that ____ weaken a person.
2. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
3. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
4. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
5. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
2. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
3. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
4. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
5. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
6. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
7. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
8. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
9. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
10. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)