|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sky turns all but which color?
2. The djinn refers to Abdullah as a(n) _____ hero.
3. Abdullah tells the soldier that the bottle came from which location?
4. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
5. Which of the princes did not step forward?
Short Answer Questions
1. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
2. What does the soldier make for dinner?
3. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
4. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
5. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
2. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
3. What was Hasruel's plan? Why did has it failed?
4. Explain how Abdullah challenges Fate.
5. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
6. How does the old soldier behave in reference to the cats?
7. What is Abdullah's opinion about taking the cats on their travels?
8. What happens when Abdullah calls for the return of the carpet?
9. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
10. What happens after Abdullah leaves the Red Lion?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)