|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
2. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
3. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
4. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
5. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
2. The genie claims that he is ____.
3. What is served for dinner?
4. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
5. What is the name of Abdullah's detested cousin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
2. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
3. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
4. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
5. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
6. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
7. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
8. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
9. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
10. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
This section contains 892 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)