|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) A soft bed.
(b) Raining gold.
(c) Providing a feast.
(d) Finding Flower.
2. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
3. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(a) Horse manure.
4. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
5. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
(a) Heat exhaustion.
(b) Sun stroke.
(c) Heat stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
2. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
3. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
4. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
5. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Abdullah operate his business?
2. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
3. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
4. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
6. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
7. What happens after the carpet arrives?
8. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
9. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
10. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)