|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) Raining gold.
(b) Providing a feast.
(c) Finding Flower.
(d) A soft bed.
2. What color is the bottle?
3. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
4. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
5. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) Blue and red.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) White and yellow.
(d) Pink and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Princess?
2. What is served for dinner?
3. What is Kabul's wish?
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. What color is the inn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
2. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
3. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
4. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
6. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
7. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
8. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
9. What happens after the carpet arrives?
10. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
This section contains 921 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)