|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
2. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(b) Free will.
3. What color is the bottle?
4. Abdullah refers to the genie as a ____ magnificence.
5. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
2. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
3. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
4. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
5. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
2. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
3. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
4. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
5. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
6. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
7. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
8. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
9. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)