Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
2. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
(b) Tax collector.
3. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
4. What is the name of the Princess?
5. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
2. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
3. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
4. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
5. Abdullah refers to the genie as a ____ magnificence.
Short Essay Questions
1. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
2. What happens to Dalzel after the spell is broken?
3. What happens when Abdullah reaches the house of the Royal Wizard?
4. Why has Hasruel been stealing princesses?
5. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
6. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
7. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
8. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
9. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)