|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
2. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
3. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
(a) A servant.
(d) A merchant.
4. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) Pink and white.
(b) Blue and green.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) White and yellow.
5. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Princess?
2. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
3. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
4. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
5. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
Short Essay Questions
1. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
2. How does Abdullah operate his business?
3. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
4. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
5. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
6. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
7. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
8. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
9. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
10. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
This section contains 823 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)