|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Flea market.
(c) Shopping mall.
(d) Swap meet .
2. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
3. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
4. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
(a) 400 gold.
(b) 210 gold.
(c) 350 gold.
(d) 800 gold.
5. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
2. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
3. What is served for dinner?
4. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
5. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
2. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
3. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
4. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
6. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
7. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
8. What happens after the carpet arrives?
9. What is Abdullah's explanation about what happened in the garden?
10. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)