|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
2. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
3. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
4. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
5. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
2. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
3. The genie claims that he is ____.
4. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
5. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
2. How does Abdullah operate his business?
3. What is the djinn? What is the djinn's story?
4. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
5. What happens after Aqba falls to the ground? What is revealed?
6. What were some of the other enchantments that were broken?
7. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
8. How does the soldier attempt to empathize with Abdullah?
9. What is the plan to save Hasruel and to break the enchantments?
10. How does Abdullah intervene when the soldier insists on preparing a bath for the cats?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)