|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Shopping mall.
(c) Swap meet .
(d) Flea market.
2. What color is the bottle?
3. What word is used to describe the garment of the princess?
4. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
5. What is the name of the inn?
(a) Green Elephant.
(b) Blue Camel.
(c) White Horse.
(d) Red Lion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah mentions many flowers, except ___________, when talking to the genie.
2. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
3. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
4. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
5. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the soldier and the genie not pleased with the new travel arrangements?
2. What have the princes done to save the princesses? Why is Abdullah not a good choice to save the princesses?
3. What causes Abdullah to waste a wish?
4. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
5. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
6. What happens after the carpet arrives?
7. Discuss the camaraderie between the men in the evening.
8. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
9. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)