|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
2. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
3. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
4. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
(c) Orange juice.
5. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
2. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
3. What is the name of Abdullah's detested cousin?
4. What is contained in the bottle?
5. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
2. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
3. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
4. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
5. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
6. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
7. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
8. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
9. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
10. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)