|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
2. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
(b) Jamal's dog.
3. The genie claims that he is ____.
4. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(a) Horse manure.
5. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
2. Abdullah often dreamed of creating a perfect ___.
3. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
4. What is Kabul's wish?
5. What is served for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
2. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
3. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
4. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
5. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
6. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
7. What happens after the carpet arrives?
8. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
9. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
10. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)