|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
2. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
(a) 210 gold.
(b) 800 gold.
(c) 400 gold.
(d) 350 gold.
3. The genie claims that he is ____.
4. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
5. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
2. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
3. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
4. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
5. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
2. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
3. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
4. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
5. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
6. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
7. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
8. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
9. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
This section contains 915 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)