|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
2. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
3. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
4. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
5. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(a) Free will.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
2. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
3. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
4. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
5. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
2. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
3. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
4. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
5. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
6. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
7. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
8. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
9. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
10. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)