|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
2. Abdullah mentions many flowers, except ___________, when talking to the genie.
3. Abdullah often dreamed of creating a perfect ___.
4. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
(a) 8 coppers.
(b) 12 coppers.
(c) 3 coppers.
(d) 5 coppers.
5. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
2. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
3. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after the carpet arrives?
2. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
3. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
4. Abdullah has a vivid imagination and has created an elaborate fantasy about his family. What is the fantasy?
5. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
6. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
7. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
8. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
9. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
10. How does Abdullah operate his business?
This section contains 864 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)