|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served for dinner?
(a) Game pie.
(b) Shepherd's pie.
(c) Mincemeat pie.
(d) Kidney pie.
2. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
3. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
4. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
5. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
2. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
3. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
4. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
5. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
2. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
3. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
4. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
5. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
6. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
7. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
8. How does Abdullah operate his business?
9. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
10. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
This section contains 820 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)