|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does the stranger who approaches Abdullah want for an item?
(a) 500 gold.
(b) 1000 gold.
(c) 250 gold.
(d) 300 gold.
2. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
3. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
2. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
3. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
4. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
5. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
2. How does Abdullah operate his business?
3. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
4. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
5. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
6. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
7. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
8. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
9. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah goes to the Emporium to visit his father's family.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)