|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
2. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
3. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
4. Abdullah often dreams of being kidnapped by a ____.
(b) Traveling salesman.
5. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
2. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
3. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
4. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
5. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Abdullah choose to go to the desert? What happens when Abdullah lands in the desert?
2. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
3. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
4. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
6. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
7. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
8. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
9. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
10. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)