|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
2. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
(a) A merchant.
(d) A servant.
3. The genie claims that he is ____.
4. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
5. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
2. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
3. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
4. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
5. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
2. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
3. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
4. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
6. What is Abdullah's explanation about what happened in the garden?
7. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
8. How does Abdullah operate his business?
9. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
10. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)