|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
2. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
3. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
4. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
5. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the inn?
2. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
3. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
4. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
5. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the old soldier's repeated complaint?
2. Hasruel explains that he has appeared in many forms before Abdullah. Give some examples.
3. What happens when the men stop to find a campsite?
4. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
5. What happens when the constables arrive at the inn searching for Abdullah and the soldier?
6. Beatrice begins to sing Flower's praises. What does Beatrice say about Flower?
7. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
8. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
9. Abdullah orders the djinn to stop struggling and to explain himself. What is the djinn's explanation?
10. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)