|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
2. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
(a) 400 gold.
(b) 350 gold.
(c) 210 gold.
(d) 800 gold.
3. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
4. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
5. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
2. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
3. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
4. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
5. What is served for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the scene in which Abdullah meets Kabul Aqba.
2. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
3. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
4. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
5. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
6. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
7. What is Abdullah's explanation about what happened in the garden?
8. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
9. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
10. Explain Abdullah's first journey on the carpet.
This section contains 937 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)