|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The genie claims that he is ____.
2. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
3. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
4. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) A soft bed.
(b) Raining gold.
(c) Finding Flower.
(d) Providing a feast.
5. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
2. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
3. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
4. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
5. What is served for dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Abdullah manages to escape with the aid of the magic carpet. What event occurs the next morning?
2. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
3. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
4. Explain the scene in which Abdullah is approached at the Bazaar by a stranger.
5. Explain what happens when Abdullah returns to the Bazaar.
6. Explain the Sultan's view on women.
7. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
8. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
9. Explain Abdullah's next trip to the garden aboard the magic carpet.
10. What are Abdullah's actions following the purchase of the carpet?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)