|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
2. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
3. The genie claims that he is ____.
4. What is the name of the Princess?
5. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the inn?
2. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
3. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
4. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
5. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
Short Essay Questions
1. What Is Abdullah's reaction? What occurs next?
2. Who is Abdullah? What is his job?
3. There is a misunderstanding between Abdullah and Flower. What is the nature of the conflict?
4. What is Abdullah's relationship with his father's family?
5. What is Abdullah's plan to escape?
6. Examine Abdullah's thoughts once he is thrown into prison.
7. What happens the following day at the Bazaar?
8. Discuss Abdullah's first meeting with the princess.
9. Examine the scene in which Flower is kidnapped.
10. Explain the scene in which Abdullah meets the Sultan.
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)