|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The djinn tells Abdullah that he poses as ____.
2. Who was the first to hear the noise on the wind?
3. Abdullah tells the landlord that the cats are a gift for a ____.
4. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
5. The sky turns all but which color?
6. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
7. The soldier hopes to collect money in exchange for ____.
(b) The magic carpet.
(c) The genie's bottle.
8. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
9. What is a cuirassier?
10. Abdullah commands the carpet by using ___.
(b) Secret codes.
11. What does the soldier have hidden under his hat?
12. What does the soldier put on Abdullah's foot?
13. Which is not one of the items stolen?
14. The djinn relays the story of ____ angel servants.
15. The djinn hoped to have help from the heirs of ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the soldier find in the cave?
2. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
3. What does the soldier make for dinner?
4. What type of material is used on the roofs of the cottages?
5. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)