|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The djinn explains that he is _______.
2. Abdullah complains that he is tired of _____.
(a) Being wet.
(b) Being lost.
(c) Running errands.
(d) The old soldier.
3. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
4. What is the name of the Princess of Ingary?
5. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
6. Abdullah dreams that a ____ is sitting on his chest.
7. Abdullah is fascinated with which small flower?
8. Abdullah tells the soldier that the bottle came from which location?
9. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
10. What does the soldier put on Abdullah's foot?
11. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
12. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
13. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(a) Boot lace.
14. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
15. The soldier claims that ____ weaken a person.
(d) Magical powers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the djinn's brother?
2. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
3. What had been stolen from the innkeepers?
4. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
5. What is the name of the Wizard's house servant?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)