|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Other than changing clothes, what is the biggest change the soldier makes to his appearance?
(b) Steals a coat.
(c) Cuts his hair.
(d) Takes a bath.
2. Which of the princes did not step forward?
3. The soldier tells Abdullah to wish for ______.
(a) The magic carpet.
4. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(c) Boot lace.
5. What type of material is used on the roofs of the cottages?
6. Abdullah complains that he is tired of _____.
(a) Being wet.
(b) The old soldier.
(c) Running errands.
(d) Being lost.
7. The djinn explains that he is _______.
8. Abdullah suffers from which skin condition?
9. How many constables arrive at the inn?
10. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
11. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
12. The pair decides to travel to which location?
(a) French town.
(c) Willow Hollow.
13. The djinn relays the story of ____ angel servants.
14. How many princesses are there left to steal?
15. Abdullah tells the landlord that the cats are a gift for a ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the djinn?
2. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
3. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
4. Which item does the soldier stow behind the tree?
5. The djinn tells Abdullah that his prophecy is ____.
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)