|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the kitten?
(b) Fur ball.
2. The king is more interested in creating a catalog for ____.
3. The genie claims that nothing will keep Abdullah from taking a ____ way of life.
4. What is the name of the djinn's mother?
5. What does the soldier make for dinner?
(a) Hot dogs.
6. The djinn relays the story of ____ angel servants.
7. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
8. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
9. Abdullah dreams that a ____ is sitting on his chest.
10. Whippersnapper is fond of playing with a ____.
(c) Boot lace.
11. The cushion is stuffed with which kind of feathers?
12. What is the surname of the Royal Wizard?
13. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
14. What wa used as a model for the designs on the buildings?
15. The djinn makes reference to the King of High ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Wizard's house is located in the ___ Quarter.
2. The djinn explains that he is _______.
3. What does the soldier put on Abdullah's foot?
4. How old is the princess?
5. The soldier claims that ____ weaken a person.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)