|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah notes that every house in Ingary looks like a ____.
2. How many shirts has the soldier stolen?
3. The genie complains because Abdullah is too ____.
4. Who sent a warning to the king?
(b) Royal Guard.
(c) Royal Doctor.
(d) Royal Wizard.
5. Abdullah believes that he is deliberately being ____.
(a) Lied to.
6. Which of the princes did not step forward?
7. What does the soldier have hidden under his hat?
8. What type of material is used on the roofs of the cottages?
9. Abdullah suffers from which skin condition?
10. Which stolen item does the old soldier offer to Abdullah?
11. The soldier claims that ____ weaken a person.
(a) Magical powers.
12. The djinn refers to Abdullah as a(n) _____ hero.
13. Abdullah is fascinated with which small flower?
14. Abdullah tells the soldier that the bottle came from which location?
15. Approximately how many princesses have been kidnapped?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah tells the soldier he was directed to the inn by a(n) _____.
2. The pair decides to travel to which location?
3. The djinn explains that he is _______.
4. Abdullah wishes for ____ to live a life of ease.
5. How many days will it take to travel on foot?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)