|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
2. What color is the bottle?
3. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
4. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
5. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
6. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
7. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) White and yellow.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Pink and white.
8. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
9. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
10. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
11. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
12. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) Finding Flower.
(b) Providing a feast.
(c) Raining gold.
(d) A soft bed.
13. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(d) Horse manure.
14. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
15. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah refers to the artist as a ______ of the paintbrush.
2. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
3. Abdullah mentions many flowers, except ___________, when talking to the genie.
4. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
5. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)