|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
2. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
3. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
4. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
5. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
6. The genie claims that he is ____.
7. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
8. What is the name of the Princess?
9. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
10. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
11. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
12. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
13. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) Providing a feast.
(b) Finding Flower.
(c) Raining gold.
(d) A soft bed.
14. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
15. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
2. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
3. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
4. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
5. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)