|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served for dinner?
(a) Game pie.
(b) Mincemeat pie.
(c) Shepherd's pie.
(d) Kidney pie.
2. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
3. What color is the bottle?
4. What color is the inn?
5. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
6. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
7. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
8. What color was the stone in the gold broach?
9. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) Raining gold.
(b) Finding Flower.
(c) A soft bed.
(d) Providing a feast.
10. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
11. What is the name of the Princess?
12. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
13. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
14. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
15. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
2. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
3. Abdullah refers to the artist as a ______ of the paintbrush.
4. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
5. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)