|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
2. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
3. Abdullah often dreamed of creating a perfect ___.
4. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
5. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
6. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
7. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
8. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) A soft bed.
(b) Providing a feast.
(c) Finding Flower.
(d) Raining gold.
9. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) White and yellow.
(b) Pink and white.
(c) Blue and red.
(d) Blue and green.
10. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
11. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
12. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
13. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
14. What color is the bottle?
15. What color is the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
2. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
3. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
4. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
5. What word is used to describe the garment of the princess?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)