|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served for dinner?
(a) Mincemeat pie.
(b) Game pie.
(c) Kidney pie.
(d) Shepherd's pie.
2. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(c) Magic carpet.
3. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
4. What color is the bottle?
5. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
6. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
7. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
8. The genie claims that he is ____.
9. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
10. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
11. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
12. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
13. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(b) Horse manure.
14. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
15. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
(a) 8 coppers.
(b) 5 coppers.
(c) 3 coppers.
(d) 12 coppers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
2. Who wakes Abdullah the next morning?
3. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
4. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
5. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)