|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
2. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
3. What is the name of the inn?
(a) White Horse.
(b) Red Lion.
(c) Green Elephant.
(d) Blue Camel.
4. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
5. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
6. What color was the stone in the gold broach?
7. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(c) Magic carpet.
8. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(d) Free will.
9. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
10. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
11. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
12. What color is the inn?
13. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
14. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
15. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Flea market.
(d) Swap meet .
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
2. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
3. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
4. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
5. How much money does the stranger who approaches Abdullah want for an item?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)