|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
2. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
(b) Tax collector.
3. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
4. What is the name of the Princess?
5. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
6. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
(d) Jamal's dog.
7. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
8. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
9. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
10. Abdullah refers to the genie as a ____ magnificence.
11. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
12. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
13. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
(a) A servant.
(d) A merchant.
14. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
15. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
2. What is served for dinner?
3. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
4. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
5. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)