|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
(a) 3 coppers.
(b) 5 coppers.
(c) 12 coppers.
(d) 8 coppers.
2. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
3. What is Kabul's wish?
4. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
5. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
6. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
7. Who wakes Abdullah the next morning?
8. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
9. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
10. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
11. Abdullah refers to the genie as a ____ magnificence.
12. Abdullah often dreamed of creating a perfect ___.
13. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
(a) Orange juice.
14. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
15. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
2. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
3. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
4. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
5. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)