|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the inn?
2. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
3. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
(d) Jamal's dog.
4. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
5. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
(c) Orange juice.
6. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
7. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
8. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
9. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) White and yellow.
(b) Pink and white.
(c) Blue and green.
(d) Blue and red.
10. What is the name of the Princess?
11. Abdullah mentions many flowers, except ___________, when talking to the genie.
12. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
13. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
14. What is the name of the inn?
(a) Blue Camel.
(b) White Horse.
(c) Green Elephant.
(d) Red Lion.
15. The sultan's throne is decorated with blue and ____ tiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
2. What color is the bottle?
3. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
4. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
5. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)