|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
2. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
3. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. The genie claims that he is ____.
6. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
7. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
(d) Tax collector.
8. Who wakes Abdullah the next morning?
9. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
10. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
11. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
12. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
13. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
14. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
15. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
2. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
3. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
4. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
5. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)