|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
2. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(b) Horse manure.
3. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
(a) 400 gold.
(b) 350 gold.
(c) 800 gold.
(d) 210 gold.
6. What is the name of Abdullah's detested cousin?
7. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
8. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
9. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
10. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
11. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
12. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
13. What is the name of the inn?
(a) Blue Camel.
(b) White Horse.
(c) Red Lion.
(d) Green Elephant.
14. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
15. The sultan claims that he cannot cheat ___.
Short Answer Questions
1. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
2. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
3. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
4. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
5. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)