|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
2. What is contained in the bottle?
3. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(c) Free will.
4. What is the name of the Princess?
5. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
6. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
7. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
8. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(a) Magic carpet.
9. Abdullah refers to the artist as a ______ of the paintbrush.
10. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
11. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
12. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
13. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
14. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
15. What color is the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
2. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
3. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
4. The Princess is betrothed to the Prince of ____.
5. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)