|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
2. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
3. The sultan's throne is decorated with blue and ____ tiles.
4. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
5. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
6. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
7. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
8. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
9. How much money does the stranger who approaches Abdullah want for an item?
(a) 300 gold.
(b) 500 gold.
(c) 1000 gold.
(d) 250 gold.
10. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
11. Who/what arrives suddenly in the dungeon?
(b) Jamal's dog.
12. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
13. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
14. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
15. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Swap meet .
(b) Flea market.
(d) Shopping mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
2. What is the name of the inn?
3. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
4. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
5. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)