|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
2. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(c) Magic carpet.
3. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
4. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
5. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
6. What is Kabul's wish?
7. What word is used to describe the garment of the princess?
8. Abdullah mentions many flowers, except ___________, when talking to the genie.
9. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(a) Free will.
10. Abdullah is concerned about which condition?
(a) Heat exhaustion.
(b) Heat stroke.
(c) Sun stroke.
11. Abdullah says the King will not permit the marriage because he is ____.
(a) A servant.
(c) A merchant.
12. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
13. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
14. What word is used to describe the home of Abdullah's father's family?
15. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
2. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
3. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
4. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
5. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)