|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The artist gives ____ reasons as to why he thinks Abdullah is mad.
2. The genie claims that he is ____.
3. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
4. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
5. What does Kabul take with him when he goes to bed?
6. What is the name of Abdullah's detested cousin?
7. The sultan's throne is decorated with blue and ____ tiles.
8. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
9. The sultan claims that he will allow ___ to attack Abdullah.
10. What is the total amount of Abdullah's bill?
(a) 8 coppers.
(b) 5 coppers.
(c) 12 coppers.
(d) 3 coppers.
11. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(b) Magic carpet.
12. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
13. Abdullah wakes to the oppressive the smell of ____.
(d) Horse manure.
14. What color is the bottle?
15. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is contained in the bottle?
2. How many wishes per day will the genie grant?
3. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
4. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
5. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)