|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
2. What is served for dinner?
(a) Game pie.
(b) Shepherd's pie.
(c) Kidney pie.
(d) Mincemeat pie.
3. Which of the following words does not describe the Princess?
4. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
5. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Shopping mall.
(b) Flea market.
(c) Swap meet .
6. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
7. One of the soldiers comments that the people of Zanzib lack _____.
8. Abdullah often dreams of being kidnapped by a ____.
(d) Traveling salesman.
9. What color was the stone in the gold broach?
10. Abdullah often recounts his kidnapping by ____ Aqba.
11. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
12. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
13. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(b) Magic carpet.
14. What is the last word Abdullah uses to coax a magic carpet before giving up?
15. What is contained in the bottle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
2. Abdullah refers to the artist as a ______ of the paintbrush.
3. What is Kabul's wish?
4. Who wakes Abdullah the next morning?
5. The princess declares that she has never seen a ____.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)