|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the inn?
2. Whom does Abdullah meet in the desert?
3. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
(a) Pink and white.
(b) Blue and red.
(c) White and yellow.
(d) Blue and green.
4. What is contained in the bottle?
5. Which of the following is offered by the genie instead?
6. The sultan refers to Abdullah as the son of a(n) ____ excrement.
7. What is served for dinner?
(a) Game pie.
(b) Mincemeat pie.
(c) Kidney pie.
(d) Shepherd's pie.
8. Abdullah often dreamed of creating a perfect ___.
9. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
10. Upon visiting his family, Abdullah learns about his ____.
11. Abdullah compares the robbers to which precious stone?
12. Jamal claims that he is a believer in _____.
(a) Free will.
13. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
14. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Flea market.
(c) Swap meet .
(d) Shopping mall.
15. How many wives is a man allowed to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which item does Abdullah promise to provide to the Princess?
2. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
3. The genie claims that he likes the old man because he shines with _____.
4. Which item it does Abdullah lose when he meets the Princess?
5. What kind of weapon does the bandit hold?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)