|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the stone in the gold broach?
2. What about the man's appearance disgusts Abdullah?
3. What does Abdullah use to fasten items to his belt?
4. How many hairs are there on Abdullah's upper lip?
5. What makes Abdullah melancholy?
6. How many husbands is a woman allowed to have?
7. How many pictures does Abdullah buy?
8. Abdullah believes that the man might be a ____.
(a) Tax collector.
9. What wish is the genie unable to grant?
(a) Providing a feast.
(b) Finding Flower.
(c) A soft bed.
(d) Raining gold.
10. Abdullah tells Jamal to escape by running in which direction?
11. The sultan's throne is decorated with blue and ____ tiles.
12. Which of the following is not a plant/flower in the garden?
13. What does Abdullah drink for the first time?
(c) Orange juice.
14. Abdullah compares the old man to a _____.
15. What is the first word Abdullah uses to coax the magic carpet?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the lamps that hang in the trees?
2. How many of the pictures were found by the sultan?
3. Which metal supposedly blocks magic powers?
4. What is the name of the land in which Abdullah has landed?
5. What word is used to describe the garment of the princess?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)