1. Abdullah is a ____ merchant.
2. What is the name of the city in which Abdullah lives?
3. What is the name of the group of cities and countries where Abdullah lives?
4. in what type of atmosphere does Abdullah sell his wares?
(a) Flea market.
(b) Shopping mall.
(c) Swap meet .
5. What is the name of the proprietor of the squid booth?
6. What is the name of the first wife of Abdullah's father?
7. Abdullah often dreams of being kidnapped by a ____.
(a) Traveling salesman.
8. A stranger approaches Abdullah with the hopes of selling a ______.
(a) Magic carpet.
9. How much money does the stranger who approaches Abdullah want for an item?
(a) 1000 gold.
(b) 300 gold.
(c) 250 gold.
(d) 500 gold.
10. How much does Abdullah pay for the item?
(a) 210 gold.
(b) 400 gold.
(c) 800 gold.
(d) 350 gold.
This section contains 2,256 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)