* The reader is introduced to Abdullah.
* Abdullah works as a carpet merchant in a Bazaar.
* Abdullah is plagued by his father's family.
* Abdullah is considered to be a failure.
* A stranger offers to sell a magic carpet to Abdullah.
* Abdullah purchases the magic carpet.
* Abdullah is transported to a beautiful garden.
* Abdullah meets a beautiful princess named Flower-in-the-Night.
* Abdullah falls in love with the princess.
* Flower is betrothed to a prince.
* Flower has never seen a man other than her father.
* Abdullah buys portrait of men at the Bazaar.
* Abdullah takes the pictures to Flower to prove that he is a man.
* Flower agrees to marry Abdullah.
* Abdullah returns to the Bazaar to prepare for his elopement.
* Abdullah visits his father's family and learns about his prophecy.
* Abdullah wakes and is happy to see Flower.
* Abdullah asks Flower to elope with him.
* A djinn...
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)