Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Davidson discover about Mr. Poshwitz, at the end of "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
(a) He is a ghost.
(b) He is his brother.
(c) He was the head priest.
(d) He is the man from the hotel.
2. Who killed Squire Francis Bowles?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife and son.
(c) A stranger.
(d) His friend.
3. Where does Squire Francis Bowles request to be buried, in "The Experiment"?
(a) His house.
(b) An earthen grave.
(c) A tomb.
(d) A vault.
4. Where did John Haynes work?
(a) Barchester Cathedral.
(b) Georgetown High School.
(c) Gone Again plumbing
(d) New Hope Parish.
5. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
2. Why did it take John Haynes a long time to obtain his job?
3. What happens to the man, in "A Neighbour's Landmark," when he enters the forest?
4. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
5. Where are the two men vacationing in "A Warning to the Curious"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)