|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
(a) St. Jude's Day.
(b) St. Mark's Day.
2. What does Lady Ivy want?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her land.
(d) Her head.
3. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) An old cross.
(b) A murder.
(c) A new bible.
(d) A tomb.
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(c) His watch.
(d) His wool coat.
5. Who is Mr. Cooper, in the story "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) A neighbor of his mother's.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A neighbor of his uncle's.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who killed Squire Francis Bowles?
2. What is uncommon about the prayer books, in the story "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
3. What happened to the first crown, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
4. How was John Haynes predecessor killed?
5. What happens to Mr. Paxton, at the end of "A Warning to the Curious"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)