|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator ask the reader to think about, in "A Vignette"?
(a) A garden.
(b) A play.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A movie theater.
2. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
(a) A Disney movie.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A gold coin.
(d) A scary slide show.
3. Who went to the chapel, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," to take photographs?
(a) Mr. Davidson.
(b) The man from the hotel.
(c) Mrs. Porter.
(d) A ghost.
4. What makes the narrator nervous, in "A Vignette"?
(a) A gate.
(b) A dog.
(c) His mother.
(d) The water.
5. What happened to the first crown, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) It diappeared.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It was melted down.
(d) It burst into flames.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
2. What does Lady Ivy want?
3. What does the narrator claim happened to him, at the end of "A Vignette"?
4. What is Mrs. Porter's job at the chapel?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)