|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what town does Parkins work?
2. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A poacher.
(c) A thief.
(d) A serial killer.
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
4. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
(a) Mr. Gregory.
(b) Mr. Douglas.
(c) Mrs. Somerton.
(d) Rabi Perth.
5. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A judge.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A captain.
(d) A reporter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
2. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
3. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
2. What is Abbot Thomas's treasure? Where is it located?
3. What happens to John Eldred, at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"? What happens to Mr. Garrett?
4. Why is Mr. Anderson in Jutland Viborg, in "Number 13"?
5. What is the Tractate Middoth?
6. What happens when Mr. Somerton finds Abbot Thomas' treasure? How does he fix what happens?
7. Describe the caretaker of S. Bertrand Church.
8. How does Mr. Anderson's room change, in "Number 13"?
9. What the city of Chorazin, and how does Mr. Wraxall learn about it?
10. What does Parkins dream about the night he finds the metal object? What does the maid tell him the next day?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)