|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A captain.
(b) A judge.
(c) A murderer.
(d) A reporter.
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His money.
(b) His case.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His computer.
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) A strong wind blows.
(b) His dog falls down dead.
(c) Snow falls.
(d) Angels arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
2. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
3. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Parkins think about the metal object he finds, in ""Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"? What does the object look like?
2. Why does Mr. Somerton's servant summon Mr. Gregory, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"? What does Mr. Gregory do for Mr. Somerton ?
3. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the Number 13 while he is in town? What is the reason for this occurrence?
4. Who is Master Sampson, and what does he carry with him?
5. Why does Collins try to warn Mrs. Anstruther not to plant her rose garden in the chosen location?
6. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
7. What does Parkins dream about the night he finds the metal object? What does the maid tell him the next day?
8. How does Mr. Anderson's room change, in "Number 13"?
9. Describe the caretaker of S. Bertrand Church.
10. What the city of Chorazin, and how does Mr. Wraxall learn about it?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)