Mid-Book Test (up to The Tractate Middoth)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
2. What does Parkins not believe in?
a) Eating meat.
c) The supernatural.
d) Love at first sight.
3. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
a) A giggle.
b) A news report.
c) A train.
d) A trial.
4. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
a) The teacher.
b) The baker.
c) The landlord.
d) The handyman.
5. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
a) The boy.
b) His mother.
c) The lighthouse.
d) The manor house.
Short Answer Questions
This section contains 889 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)