|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) In the bell tower.
(c) A grave.
(d) In his house.
2. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He inherits millions.
(b) He jumps with joy.
(c) He cries.
(d) He dies.
3. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A pool.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A lodging house.
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) An elf.
(d) A robbery.
6. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
7. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A captain.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A judge.
8. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) The sky.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Church windows.
(d) Church floors.
9. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A party.
(c) Someone carrying a baby.
(d) A fire.
10. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
11. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
12. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He loses his luggage.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He sees two men.
(d) He cries.
13. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A science lab.
(b) A police station.
(c) A college.
(d) A museum.
14. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He buys them.
15. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
2. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)