Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
1. How does Dennistoun arrive at S. Bertrand, and why does he want to go to the church?
2. Describe the caretaker of S. Bertrand Church.
3. How does Dennistoun come across Canon Alberic's Scrapbook?
4. What happens when Dennistoun brings Canon Alberic's Scrapbook into his room at night? How does he get rid of it?
Short Essay Question - The Mezzotint
5. What painting does Mr. Williams think Dennistoun would like, in "The Mezzotint"? What does Dennistoun think of the painting?
This section contains 1,058 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)