Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
S. Bertrand de Comminges.
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
6. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
7. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
8. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
This section contains 3,769 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)