|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) 10,000 gold pieces.
(c) A rare book.
(d) 1,000,000 dollars.
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
(b) George Town.
(d) St. James College.
3. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
(a) A witch.
(b) A tornado.
(c) A gold dove.
(d) Someone sneaking into his room.
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(d) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
4. What does the narrator claim happened to him, at the end of "A Vignette"?
5. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)