|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) He is already married.
(b) No one.
(c) Joyce River.
(d) Mary Simpson.
2. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A science lab.
(c) A college.
(d) A police station.
3. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
4. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
(a) The treasure must be returned.
(b) The church must be burned.
(c) The stone must be replaced.
(d) He must be cleansed.
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(c) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
3. What does Mr. Humphrey see in the hole in the paper?
4. What does John Haynes do for a living?
5. Where is the inn that Mr. Thomson stays, in the story "Rats"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)