|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He cries.
(b) He inherits millions.
(c) He jumps with joy.
(d) He dies.
2. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
3. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Jutland Viborg.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
4. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
(a) A barber shop.
(b) A school house.
(c) A park.
(d) A smoking room.
5. What happens to Mr. Paxton, at the end of "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) He dies.
(b) He wins the lottery.
(c) He is exiled.
(d) He becomes famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. Humphrey, Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper's wife almost get lost?
2. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
3. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
4. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)