|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. What happened to the first crown, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) It diappeared.
(b) It burst into flames.
(c) It was melted down.
(d) It was stolen.
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He loses his luggage.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sees two men.
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wool coat.
5. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes the narrator nervous, in "A Vignette"?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. In "A Warning to the Curious," what is the purpose of the three crowns?
5. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)