|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
(a) It begins to bleed.
(b) It changes language.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It disappears.
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
(a) No one likes roses.
(b) Roses don't grow in winter.
(c) Weeds will kill the roses.
(d) They are planting in the wrong spot.
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mount St. Michelle.
(b) Marie de Twain.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
5. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A big house.
(b) A painting.
(c) A book.
(d) A tool.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
2. In "The Malice of Inanimate Objects," what does Mr. Burton put his cane through?
3. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
4. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)