|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cooper try to find a key to?
(a) The car.
(b) The suitcase.
(c) The house.
(d) The gate.
2. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
3. What is the name of the strange forest, in "A Neighbour's Landmark"?
(a) Betton Wood.
(b) Sherwood Forest.
(c) Pine Forest.
(d) McKale Wood.
4. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(b) A string.
5. What is Mrs. Porter's job at the chapel?
(a) Religious advisor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
2. What color is the stone Mr. Thomson finds in the road?
3. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
5. What markings are on John Haynes' face when they find him dead?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)