|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mails it to the church.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Freezes it.
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) An elf.
(d) A creature crawling on all fours.
3. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A pool.
(b) A lodging house.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(d) French food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
2. Why did it take John Haynes a long time to obtain his job?
3. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
4. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," where does the person Mr. Davidson meets on his walk say his daughter works?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)