|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins not believe in?
(b) Love at first sight.
(c) The supernatural.
(d) Eating meat.
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Tears it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
3. Who is Lady Ivy?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A ghost.
(c) A queen.
(d) A maid.
4. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
(a) His father's murder.
(b) A fight.
(c) A horse with two heads.
(d) A hairy figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
2. Where does Squire Francis Bowles request to be buried, in "The Experiment"?
3. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)