|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(c) French food.
2. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A letter.
(d) A map.
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) Under the floor.
(b) In room 13.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In the air duct.
4. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
(a) His niece.
(b) An old friend.
(c) An old woman.
(d) An old man.
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
2. What is the name of the strange forest, in "A Neighbour's Landmark"?
3. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
4. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
5. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)