|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the inn that Mr. Thomson stays, in the story "Rats"?
2. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A parson.
(b) A woman.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A child.
3. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
(a) He has one arm.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He has one leg.
(d) He is deaf.
4. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) He is going through a divorce.
(b) He likes to be alone.
(c) His servants are sick.
(d) His children are at college.
5. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(c) Fabric swatches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
3. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
5. What does Mr. Paxton discover, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)