|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) The lid rises.
(c) He understands the secret of life.
(d) He faints.
3. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) In the bell tower.
(b) A grave.
(c) A well.
(d) In his house.
4. What happened to the first crown, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) It diappeared.
(b) It was melted down.
(c) It burst into flames.
(d) It was stolen.
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
2. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
4. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
5. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)