|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) His car.
(c) The attic.
(d) A drawer.
2. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
(a) A boy.
(b) The maid.
(c) His friend.
(d) A girl.
3. What happens to Mr. Burton, at the end of "The Malice of Inanimate Objects"?
(a) He marries his high school sweetheart.
(b) He makes a lot of money.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He is found with his throat slit.
4. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
5. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) Henry James.
(b) Max Smith.
(c) John Frank.
(d) John Eldred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
3. What wood carving comes to life in John Haynes' office when he touches it?
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)