|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) The elevators run backwards.
(b) There is no room 13.
(c) There are no keys.
(d) There are no doors.
2. What does Mr. Thomson think he sees in the strange room, in "Rats"?
(a) A book.
(b) A stick.
(c) A woman.
(d) A scarecrow.
3. What does John Haynes do for a living?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) The wall of the library.
(b) The old barn.
(c) A safe.
(d) The book.
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
4. Where is John Haynes found dead?
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)