|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) He likes to be alone.
(b) His servants are sick.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) His children are at college.
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His computer.
(c) His case.
(d) His money.
4. What does the narrator ask the reader to think about, in "A Vignette"?
(a) A play.
(b) A garden.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A movie theater.
5. What happens to Mr. Paxton, at the end of "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) He dies.
(b) He becomes famous.
(c) He wins the lottery.
(d) He is exiled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
2. What does Lady Ivy want?
3. What does Mr. Davidson plan to do while his family is out of town, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
4. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
5. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)