|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His first novel.
(b) His experiences with the occult.
(c) Photos of David Beckham.
(d) His experience looking at art.
2. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A king.
(b) A cop.
(c) The priest.
(d) The caretaker.
3. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) To work.
(b) To pray.
(c) To study records.
(d) To meet the priest.
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) He dies.
(b) He feels someone grab him.
(c) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
(d) He begins to dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
4. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)