|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(a) His wool coat.
(c) His watch.
2. Where are the two men vacationing in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(c) New York.
3. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
(a) It begins to bleed.
(b) It changes language.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It disappears.
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Miss Wilkins.
(b) Mrs. Summons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lady Ivy want?
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
4. What is described as being a parable, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)