|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What society does the secretary belong to, at the start of "Casting the Runes"?
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
4. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) His car.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) The attic.
(d) A drawer.
5. What strange events occur in the forest, in "A Neighbour's Landmark"?
(b) Sudden fires.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Humphrey see in the hole in the paper?
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
5. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)