|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Malice of Inanimate Objects and A Vignette.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experience looking at art.
(b) His experiences with the occult.
(c) Photos of David Beckham.
(d) His first novel.
2. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
(a) The secretary.
(b) His wife.
(c) A cop.
(d) Mr. Karswell.
3. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Take over his business.
(b) Notify his next of kin.
(c) Put something back for him.
(d) Raise his child.
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
(b) Burn the Cathedral.
(c) Make fun of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
3. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
5. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)