|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A child.
(b) A woman.
(c) A parson.
(d) A teacher.
2. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
(a) The newspaper.
(c) A train.
(d) The television.
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The manor house.
(b) The boy.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) His mother.
4. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A church.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A museum.
(d) A jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
3. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
5. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)