|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His aunt.
2. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He died.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He married his sister.
(d) He cut off his ear.
3. What society does the secretary belong to, at the start of "Casting the Runes"?
4. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
(a) A scary slide show.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A Disney movie.
(d) A gold coin.
5. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
2. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
4. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
5. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)