|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
(a) A park.
(b) A smoking room.
(c) A school house.
(d) A barber shop.
3. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He dies.
(b) He inherits millions.
(c) He cries.
(d) He jumps with joy.
4. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(c) A string.
5. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. How was John Haynes predecessor killed?
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)