|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
(a) A school house.
(b) A smoking room.
(c) A park.
(d) A barber shop.
2. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A child.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A parson.
(d) A woman.
3. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has one leg.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has one arm.
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A manor house.
(b) A boy playing jacks.
(c) His mother.
(d) A lighthouse.
5. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
(b) The television.
(c) A train.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
3. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
4. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)