|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(a) A letter.
(b) A skeleton.
(d) A map.
2. What does Parkins not believe in?
(a) The supernatural.
(b) Love at first sight.
(c) Eating meat.
3. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He cut off his ear.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He died.
(d) He became famous.
5. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) The caretaker.
(b) A king.
(c) A cop.
(d) The priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
2. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
3. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
5. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)