|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(d) Mount St. Michelle.
2. What does John Haynes do for a living?
3. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
4. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) The maze.
(b) The book.
(c) The antique doll.
(d) The robe.
5. What does Mr. Humphrey see in the hole in the paper?
(a) A fire.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A letter.
(d) A face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," what does Mr. Davidson think of the man he meets at the hotel?
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. Where did John Haynes work?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)