|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most prominent feature of Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) The rimmed wheels.
(b) The length of the yacht.
(c) The poetic passages.
(d) The mazes.
2. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," what does Mr. Davidson think of the man he meets at the hotel?
3. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
(d) Lipstick prints.
4. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A judge.
(b) A captain.
(c) A reporter.
(d) A murderer.
5. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(b) A string.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. What is written on the paper the narrator finds in "A School Story"?
4. Where is Parkins a professor?
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)