|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
(a) He must be cleansed.
(b) The church must be burned.
(c) The stone must be replaced.
(d) The treasure must be returned.
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) Snow falls.
(b) His dog falls down dead.
(c) Angels arrive.
(d) A strong wind blows.
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) Someone carrying a baby.
(c) A party.
(d) A fire.
4. During what season does John Haynes begin to hear strange whispering?
5. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Notify his next of kin.
(b) Put something back for him.
(c) Raise his child.
(d) Take over his business.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
2. What happens, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," when Mr. Davidson returns to the chapel?
3. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
4. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
5. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)