|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
2. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) A car.
(b) An estate.
(c) A book.
(d) A yacht.
3. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A Disney movie.
(c) A scary slide show.
(d) A puppy.
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
5. What does John Haynes do for a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. Where is John Haynes found dead?
3. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
4. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
5. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)