|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
(a) He is bankrupt.
(b) He criticized Mr. Karswell's paper.
(c) He stole from the bank.
(d) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A pig squealing.
(b) A music box.
(c) An opera singer.
(d) A cat howling.
3. Where does Mr. Humphrey find a pedestal with a globe on it?
(a) The attic.
(b) The trunk.
(c) The center of the maze.
(d) The dock.
4. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) The robe.
(b) The maze.
(c) The antique doll.
(d) The book.
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
(a) Burn the Cathedral.
(b) Make fun of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)