|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
(a) A statue.
(b) A man.
(c) A stone.
(d) A piano.
2. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) No reason.
(b) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(c) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
(d) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
3. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His aunt.
4. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) An obituary.
(b) A news report.
(c) Sports statistics.
(d) A short story.
5. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(d) A string.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
2. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
3. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
4. Where does Mr. Williams work?
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)