|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) 10,000 gold pieces.
(b) A rare book.
(d) 1,000,000 dollars.
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(a) A string.
3. Who is Mr. Cooper, in the story "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A neighbor of his mother's.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A neighbor of his uncle's.
4. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) A short story.
(b) A news report.
(c) An obituary.
(d) Sports statistics.
5. Where did John Haynes work?
(a) Gone Again plumbing
(b) Georgetown High School.
(c) New Hope Parish.
(d) Barchester Cathedral.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
3. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
4. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
5. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)