|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. Where do Mr. Humphrey, Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper's wife almost get lost?
(a) The house.
(b) At sea.
(c) The mall.
(d) The maze.
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He publishes a best seller.
(b) He dies.
(c) He marries the count's daughter.
(d) He lives in the count's castle.
4. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
5. Where is Parkins a professor?
(b) St. James College.
(c) George Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
2. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
3. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
4. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
5. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)