|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He died.
(d) He cut off his ear.
2. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," where does the person Mr. Davidson meets on his walk say his daughter works?
(a) A local school.
(b) Sharper Image.
(d) Apple Mannor.
3. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) A pattern in the diary.
(b) After the sunset.
4. How was John Haynes predecessor killed?
(a) Fell on the stairs.
(d) Heart attack.
5. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A new bible.
(c) A murder.
(d) An old cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. What markings are on John Haynes' face when they find him dead?
2. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
3. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
4. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
5. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)