|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mr. Humphrey, Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper's wife almost get lost?
(a) The maze.
(b) At sea.
(c) The house.
(d) The mall.
2. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
(a) An old man.
(b) An old friend.
(c) An old woman.
(d) His niece.
3. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
4. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
(a) A statue.
(b) A man.
(c) A stone.
(d) A piano.
5. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," what does Mr. Davidson think of the man he meets at the hotel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
2. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
3. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
4. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
5. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)