|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He publishes a best seller.
(c) He marries the count's daughter.
(d) He lives in the count's castle.
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) The old barn.
(b) The wall of the library.
(c) The book.
(d) A safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
4. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
5. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)