|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) His servants are sick.
(b) His children are at college.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) He likes to be alone.
2. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A parson.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
3. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
(c) Old shoes.
(d) Antique books.
4. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His mother.
(b) The boy.
(c) The manor house.
(d) The lighthouse.
5. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
2. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
3. What does Mr. Humphrey see in the hole in the paper?
4. Where does Mr. Humphrey find a pedestal with a globe on it?
5. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," where does the person Mr. Davidson meets on his walk say his daughter works?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)