|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) French food.
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(a) A string.
3. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Mrs. Summons.
(b) Miss Wilkins.
4. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old friend.
(d) His niece.
5. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. Who went to the chapel, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," to take photographs?
3. What is uncommon about the prayer books, in the story "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
4. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)