|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) A car.
(b) A book.
(c) A yacht.
(d) An estate.
2. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) For a nightcap.
(b) To lend him a book.
(c) To pay his bill.
(d) To prove room 13 exists.
3. What does Mr. Cooper try to find a key to?
(a) The gate.
(b) The car.
(c) The suitcase.
(d) The house.
4. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(b) A skeleton.
(c) A map.
(d) A letter.
5. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) To work.
(b) To pray.
(c) To meet the priest.
(d) To study records.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
4. Where is Parkins a professor?
5. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)