|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uncommon Prayer-Book.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The boy.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) His mother.
(d) The manor house.
2. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
3. Where is Parkins a professor?
(a) St. James College.
(c) George Town.
4. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
(a) The come to life and run away.
(b) They stay in his office.
(c) They are sold.
(d) They burn.
5. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
3. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
4. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
5. What is written on the paper the narrator finds in "A School Story"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)