|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He screams.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He becomes ill.
2. Where did John Haynes work?
(a) Barchester Cathedral.
(b) New Hope Parish.
(c) Gone Again plumbing
(d) Georgetown High School.
3. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
4. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
(a) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(b) He is bankrupt.
(c) He stole from the bank.
(d) He criticized Mr. Karswell's paper.
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
2. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
3. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
4. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
5. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)