|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does school master Sampson try to teach the boys in "A School Story"?
2. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
(a) A train.
(c) The television.
(d) The newspaper.
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A lighthouse.
(b) A manor house.
(c) His mother.
(d) A boy playing jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
3. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
4. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
5. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)