|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His uncle.
2. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dead animal.
3. What does John Haynes do for a living?
4. Who is Mr. Cooper, in the story "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) A neighbor of his mother's.
(b) A neighbor of his uncle's.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) There is no power.
(b) He must check out.
(c) Both beds were slept in.
(d) There was a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
3. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)