|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A pig squealing.
(b) A cat howling.
(c) A music box.
(d) An opera singer.
2. What wood carving comes to life in John Haynes' office when he touches it?
(a) A dog.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A cat.
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He publishes a best seller.
(c) He lives in the count's castle.
(d) He marries the count's daughter.
5. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) A car.
(b) An estate.
(c) A book.
(d) A yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
2. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
4. What does John Haynes do for a living?
5. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)