|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
(a) Roses don't grow in winter.
(b) They are planting in the wrong spot.
(c) No one likes roses.
(d) Weeds will kill the roses.
2. Where is John Haynes found dead?
(a) The bottom of the stairs.
(b) A tree.
(c) In the church.
(d) In his bed.
3. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
(b) Old shoes.
(c) Antique books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
2. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What is the most prominent feature of Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
5. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)