|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) Both beds were slept in.
(b) There was a murder.
(c) There is no power.
(d) He must check out.
2. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A tool.
(b) A big house.
(c) A painting.
(d) A book.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A drawer.
4. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A cheap price.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) A high price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
2. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
3. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)