|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Cooper try to find a key to?
(a) The gate.
(b) The suitcase.
(c) The house.
(d) The car.
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
(a) St. James College.
(b) George Town.
3. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
4. What language does school master Sampson try to teach the boys in "A School Story"?
5. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) His children are at college.
(b) He likes to be alone.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) His servants are sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
2. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
3. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
5. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)