|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(a) A map.
(b) A skeleton.
(d) A letter.
2. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(b) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
(c) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
(d) No reason.
3. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) A grave.
(c) In the bell tower.
(d) In his house.
4. What does Parkins not believe in?
(a) Eating meat.
(b) The supernatural.
(d) Love at first sight.
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
2. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
3. There are several carvings in John Haynes' office made from a tree. What is significant about the tree?
4. Where is John Haynes found dead?
5. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)