|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Tears it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Freezes it.
2. How was John Haynes predecessor killed?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Fell on the stairs.
3. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A tool.
(b) A big house.
(c) A book.
(d) A painting.
4. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Throws it in the ocean.
(c) Keeps it.
(d) Gives it to the maid.
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) An elf.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A robbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What wood carving comes to life in John Haynes' office when he touches it?
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
4. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
5. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)