|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(a) United States.
2. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) The book.
(b) The wall of the library.
(c) The old barn.
(d) A safe.
3. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) Angels arrive.
(b) Snow falls.
(c) A strong wind blows.
(d) His dog falls down dead.
4. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
5. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A parson.
(b) A woman.
(c) A child.
(d) A teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
2. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
3. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
4. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
5. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)