|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
(a) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(b) He is bankrupt.
(c) He criticized Mr. Karswell's paper.
(d) He stole from the bank.
2. In what town does Parkins work?
3. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Mrs. Summons.
(c) Miss Wilkins.
4. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
(b) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(c) No reason.
(d) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) French food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Haynes work?
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
3. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
4. What is described as being a parable, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
5. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)