|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A captain.
(b) A murderer.
(c) A judge.
(d) A reporter.
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He writes them.
(d) He burns them.
3. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) An obituary.
(b) A short story.
(c) Sports statistics.
(d) A news report.
4. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(c) A feather.
(d) A metal object.
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
2. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
3. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
4. Where is John Haynes found dead?
5. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)