|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) People are superstitious.
(b) It burned down.
(c) People like even numbered rooms.
(d) The architect made an error.
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(d) A string.
3. Where does Mr. Humphrey find a pedestal with a globe on it?
(a) The center of the maze.
(b) The trunk.
(c) The dock.
(d) The attic.
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(b) The lid rises.
(c) He faints.
(d) He understands the secret of life.
5. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
2. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
3. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
5. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)