|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) Mr. Joel.
(b) Mr. Karswell.
(c) Mrs. Steed.
(d) Mrs. Franga.
2. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
(a) They are sold.
(b) They stay in his office.
(c) The come to life and run away.
(d) They burn.
3. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) He must check out.
(b) There is no power.
(c) Both beds were slept in.
(d) There was a murder.
4. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) In the bell tower.
(c) A grave.
(d) In his house.
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He sells them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
2. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
3. Where does Mr. Humphrey find a pedestal with a globe on it?
4. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
5. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)