|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
2. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) A book.
(b) A yacht.
(c) A car.
(d) An estate.
3. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
(b) No reason.
(c) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(d) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
4. Where is John Haynes found dead?
(a) In the church.
(b) The bottom of the stairs.
(c) In his bed.
(d) A tree.
5. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It changed to 13.
(c) It changed to 12.
(d) It is upsidedown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. What is the Tractate Middoth?
3. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
4. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)