|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A college.
(b) A police station.
(c) A museum.
(d) A science lab.
2. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His mother.
(b) The boy.
(c) The manor house.
(d) The lighthouse.
3. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(b) Miss Wilkins.
(d) Mrs. Summons.
4. What wood carving comes to life in John Haynes' office when he touches it?
(a) A cat.
(b) A pig.
(c) A dog.
(d) A dragon.
5. What society does the secretary belong to, at the start of "Casting the Runes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
2. Where is John Haynes found dead?
3. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
4. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
5. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)