|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) He feels someone grab him.
(b) He begins to dance.
(c) He dies.
(d) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
2. Where do Mr. Humphrey, Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Cooper's wife almost get lost?
(a) The maze.
(b) At sea.
(c) The house.
(d) The mall.
3. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) Photos of David Beckham.
(b) His experiences with the occult.
(c) His first novel.
(d) His experience looking at art.
4. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
(a) Rabi Perth.
(b) Mrs. Somerton.
(c) Mr. Douglas.
(d) Mr. Gregory.
5. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A book.
(b) A tool.
(c) A painting.
(d) A big house.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what season does John Haynes begin to hear strange whispering?
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. What does Parkins not believe in?
4. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
5. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)