|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) For a nightcap.
(b) To pay his bill.
(c) To prove room 13 exists.
(d) To lend him a book.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Run a 5k.
(b) Long life.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
(d) Lipstick prints.
5. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A parson.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What society does the secretary belong to, at the start of "Casting the Runes"?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
3. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
4. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
5. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)