|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(b) Invisible ink.
2. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) In his house.
(c) In the bell tower.
(d) A grave.
3. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
4. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) A friend.
(b) His Aunt.
(c) His father.
(d) A book.
5. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
(a) A park.
(b) A smoking room.
(c) A school house.
(d) A barber shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
4. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
5. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)