|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. How was John Haynes predecessor killed?
(b) Fell on the stairs.
(c) Heart attack.
3. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
(a) His pocket.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A ticket case.
(d) His briefcase.
4. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A dress.
(b) A black coat.
(c) A wig.
(d) A red hat.
5. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) Joyce River.
(b) No one.
(c) Mary Simpson.
(d) He is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John Haynes work?
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)