|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) He understands the secret of life.
(c) The lid rises.
(d) He faints.
2. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A horse.
(b) A demon.
(c) A child.
(d) A priest.
3. What does Mr. Cooper plan to show his wife, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) The robe.
(b) The maze.
(c) The book.
(d) The antique doll.
4. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
(a) A man.
(b) A piano.
(c) A statue.
(d) A stone.
5. Where is John Haynes found dead?
(a) In his bed.
(b) In the church.
(c) A tree.
(d) The bottom of the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
2. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
3. What is described as being a parable, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
5. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)