|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In room 13.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) Under the floor.
(d) In the air duct.
2. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
5. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A grave.
(b) In his house.
(c) In the bell tower.
(d) A well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
4. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
5. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)