|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Put something back for him.
(b) Notify his next of kin.
(c) Take over his business.
(d) Raise his child.
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
(a) St. James College.
(d) George Town.
3. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
5. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)