|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) He must check out.
(b) There was a murder.
(c) There is no power.
(d) Both beds were slept in.
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(c) French food.
4. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
5. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
2. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)