|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His car.
(d) A drawer.
2. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Mrs. Summons.
(d) Miss Wilkins.
3. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
4. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
(a) It disappears.
(b) It changes language.
(c) It begins to bleed.
(d) It comes to life.
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic Frank.
(b) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(c) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(d) Canon Alberic Maveric.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)