|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Yacman Sieborg.
(b) Jutland Viborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
2. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To prove room 13 exists.
(b) For a nightcap.
(c) To pay his bill.
(d) To lend him a book.
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) Marie de Twain.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) He must check out.
(b) There was a murder.
(c) Both beds were slept in.
(d) There is no power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
2. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
4. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
5. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)