|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
(b) Mr. Somerton is ill.
(c) Mr. Somerton dies.
(d) Mr. Somerton needs money.
2. What does Parkins not believe in?
(a) Eating meat.
(b) The supernatural.
(c) Love at first sight.
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
5. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
5. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)