|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It is upsidedown.
(c) It changed to 12.
(d) It changed to 13.
2. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(b) 1,000,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 gold pieces.
(d) A rare book.
3. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She runs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She looks worried.
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
5. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His first novel.
(b) His experience looking at art.
(c) His experiences with the occult.
(d) Photos of David Beckham.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
3. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
4. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)