|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) In the bell tower.
(c) In his house.
(d) A grave.
3. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
(b) He feels someone grab him.
(c) He dies.
(d) He begins to dance.
4. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
5. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
2. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)