|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His computer.
(c) His case.
(d) His money.
2. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Mrs. Summons.
(b) Miss Wilkins.
3. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) A robbery.
(b) Something supernatural.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) An elf.
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) His car.
(b) The attic.
(c) A drawer.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
5. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)