|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He married his sister.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He cut off his ear.
(d) He died.
4. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
(a) A giggle.
(b) A trial.
(c) A news report.
(d) A train.
5. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
(a) It begins to bleed.
(b) It changes language.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)