|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
(a) A lock.
(b) A door.
(c) A stone.
(d) A key.
2. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
(a) He must be cleansed.
(b) The treasure must be returned.
(c) The stone must be replaced.
(d) The church must be burned.
3. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experience looking at art.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His first novel.
(d) His experiences with the occult.
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He writes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
3. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
4. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
5. What is written on the paper the narrator finds in "A School Story"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)