|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(d) The Bible.
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
4. Who has memories about where the rose garden is to be planted?
(a) Miss Wilkins.
(d) Mrs. Summons.
5. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He cut off his ear.
(c) He died.
(d) He married his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
3. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
5. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)