|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He publishes a best seller.
(b) He dies.
(c) He lives in the count's castle.
(d) He marries the count's daughter.
2. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The manor house.
(b) His mother.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) The boy.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The pew.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(a) A string.
5. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(c) Invisible ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. What language does school master Sampson try to teach the boys in "A School Story"?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
4. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
5. Where are the two men sitting and chatting in "A School Story"?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)