|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The mausoleum.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The pew.
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He cries.
(b) He loses his luggage.
(c) He sees two men.
(d) His flights are delayed.
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) Under the floor.
(b) In the air duct.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In room 13.
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
4. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
5. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)