|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A thief.
2. In what town does Parkins work?
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(b) A metal object.
(d) A feather.
4. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
(a) Rabi Perth.
(b) Mr. Douglas.
(c) Mrs. Somerton.
(d) Mr. Gregory.
5. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(b) A string.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
3. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
4. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
5. Where is Parkins a professor?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)