|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He sells them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He writes them.
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The pew.
4. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) A feather.
(d) A metal object.
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) The elevators run backwards.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
2. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
3. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
4. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
5. What does Parkins not believe in?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)