|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In the air duct.
(b) In room 13.
(c) Under the floor.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) There is no power.
(b) There was a murder.
(c) Both beds were slept in.
(d) He must check out.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) A drawer.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His car.
4. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
(a) They are planting in the wrong spot.
(b) No one likes roses.
(c) Roses don't grow in winter.
(d) Weeds will kill the roses.
5. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
5. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)