|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In the air duct.
(b) Under the floor.
(c) In room 13.
(d) In the bathroom.
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) It burned down.
(b) People are superstitious.
(c) People like even numbered rooms.
(d) The architect made an error.
4. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
5. What does Parkins not believe in?
(b) The supernatural.
(c) Eating meat.
(d) Love at first sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Parkins a professor?
2. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
3. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)