|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(c) French food.
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(b) He faints.
(c) The lid rises.
(d) He understands the secret of life.
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) His mother.
(c) The manor house.
(d) The boy.
4. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) A strong wind blows.
(b) Snow falls.
(c) Angels arrive.
(d) His dog falls down dead.
5. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(b) A feather.
(d) A metal object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
5. Where is Parkins a professor?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)