|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
(a) A tornado.
(b) Someone sneaking into his room.
(c) A gold dove.
(d) A witch.
3. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Long life.
(c) Run a 5k.
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He writes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
2. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
3. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
4. What is written on the paper the narrator finds in "A School Story"?
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)