|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A museum.
(c) A church.
(d) A jail.
2. In what town does Parkins work?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
(b) He dies.
(c) He begins to dance.
(d) He feels someone grab him.
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He lives in the count's castle.
(b) He marries the count's daughter.
(c) He dies.
(d) He publishes a best seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
3. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
4. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)