|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Take over his business.
(b) Raise his child.
(c) Put something back for him.
(d) Notify his next of kin.
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An elf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A unicorn.
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A church.
(d) A jail.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
2. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
4. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
5. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)