|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) He dies.
(b) He begins to dance.
(c) He feels someone grab him.
(d) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His money.
(c) His case.
(d) His computer.
3. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
4. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
5. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) A rare book.
(c) 10,000 gold pieces.
(d) 1,000,000 dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
2. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
3. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)