|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Yacman Sieborg.
(b) Jutland Viborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
3. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A thief.
(d) A poacher.
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He sells them.
5. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experience looking at art.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experiences with the occult.
(d) His first novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)