|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
(a) The maid.
(b) A boy.
(c) His friend.
(d) A girl.
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) 200 dollars.
(b) A cheap price.
(c) A high price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. In what town does Parkins work?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A jail.
(b) A church.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
3. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
5. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)