|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His case.
(c) His computer.
(d) His money.
3. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(b) A string.
4. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton is ill.
(b) Mr. Somerton dies.
(c) Mr. Somerton needs money.
(d) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
3. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)