|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A pig squealing.
(b) An opera singer.
(c) A cat howling.
(d) A music box.
2. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Tears it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Freezes it.
4. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A party.
(b) A fire.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) Someone carrying a baby.
5. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) A grave.
(c) In his house.
(d) In the bell tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
5. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)