|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. Where is Parkins a professor?
(a) George Town.
(d) St. James College.
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(c) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
5. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It changed to 13.
(b) It changed to 12.
(c) It disappeared.
(d) It is upsidedown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
3. What does Parkins not believe in?
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)