|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It disappeared.
(b) It is upsidedown.
(c) It changed to 13.
(d) It changed to 12.
2. What does Parkins not believe in?
(b) Love at first sight.
(c) Eating meat.
(d) The supernatural.
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Tears it.
4. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(c) The Bible.
5. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) His dog falls down dead.
(b) Snow falls.
(c) A strong wind blows.
(d) Angels arrive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
2. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)