|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It changed to 13.
(b) It disappeared.
(c) It is upsidedown.
(d) It changed to 12.
2. In what town does Parkins work?
3. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) His father.
(b) His Aunt.
(c) A friend.
(d) A book.
4. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) An elf.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A unicorn.
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(b) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(c) Canon Alberic Frank.
(d) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)