|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) People like even numbered rooms.
(b) People are superstitious.
(c) It burned down.
(d) The architect made an error.
2. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The manor house.
(b) His mother.
(c) The boy.
(d) The lighthouse.
3. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
(a) Rabi Perth.
(b) Mrs. Somerton.
(c) Mr. Douglas.
(d) Mr. Gregory.
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He died.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He married his sister.
(d) He cut off his ear.
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(b) Canon Alberic Frank.
(c) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(d) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
4. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)