|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He died.
(c) He cut off his ear.
(d) He married his sister.
2. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Notify his next of kin.
(b) Put something back for him.
(c) Raise his child.
(d) Take over his business.
3. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) People are superstitious.
(b) It burned down.
(c) The architect made an error.
(d) People like even numbered rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
2. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
5. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)