|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(a) A string.
3. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A thief.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A poacher.
5. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The boy.
(b) The manor house.
(c) His mother.
(d) The lighthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)