|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) A book.
(b) A friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His Aunt.
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(b) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(c) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(d) Canon Alberic Frank.
3. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Jutland Viborg.
5. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
(b) He dies.
(c) He begins to dance.
(d) He feels someone grab him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
4. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)