|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) For a nightcap.
(b) To pay his bill.
(c) To prove room 13 exists.
(d) To lend him a book.
2. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
(a) A key.
(b) A lock.
(c) A stone.
(d) A door.
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A college.
(c) A science lab.
(d) A police station.
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experiences with the occult.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experience looking at art.
(d) His first novel.
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) Church windows.
(b) Church floors.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)