|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A robbery.
(c) Something supernatural.
(d) An elf.
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A creature crawling on all fours.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) An elf.
(d) A werewolf.
3. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Church floors.
(c) The sky.
(d) Church windows.
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(b) A feather.
(c) A metal object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
3. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
4. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
5. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)