|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
(a) A door.
(b) A lock.
(c) A key.
(d) A stone.
2. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) Gives it to the maid.
(b) Throws it in the ocean.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Keeps it.
3. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) His father.
(b) A friend.
(c) His Aunt.
(d) A book.
4. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A well.
(b) In the bell tower.
(c) In his house.
(d) A grave.
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
2. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
3. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
4. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
5. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)