|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mount St. Michelle.
(b) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(c) Marie de Twain.
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A jail.
(d) A church.
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To prove room 13 exists.
(b) To lend him a book.
(c) For a nightcap.
(d) To pay his bill.
4. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no doors.
(b) There are no keys.
(c) The elevators run backwards.
(d) There is no room 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
5. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)