|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A thief.
2. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Raise his child.
(b) Take over his business.
(c) Put something back for him.
(d) Notify his next of kin.
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His money.
(c) His computer.
(d) His case.
4. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To lend him a book.
(b) For a nightcap.
(c) To prove room 13 exists.
(d) To pay his bill.
5. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton needs money.
(b) Mr. Somerton is ill.
(c) Mr. Somerton dies.
(d) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)