|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) He faints.
(c) He understands the secret of life.
(d) The lid rises.
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
3. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
(a) He must be cleansed.
(b) The stone must be replaced.
(c) The treasure must be returned.
(d) The church must be burned.
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A high price.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) A cheap price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
5. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A thief.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
4. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)