|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic Frank.
(b) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(c) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(d) Canon Alberic de Sade.
2. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(d) United States.
3. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) His father.
(b) His Aunt.
(c) A friend.
(d) A book.
4. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
5. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) A feather.
(d) A metal object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
3. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
4. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)