|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
2. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no doors.
(b) There are no keys.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) The elevators run backwards.
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
2. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)