|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It changed to 13.
(b) It is upsidedown.
(c) It disappeared.
(d) It changed to 12.
2. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) People are superstitious.
(b) The architect made an error.
(c) People like even numbered rooms.
(d) It burned down.
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) Magnus De La Gardie.
(c) The anti-christ.
(d) George Higer.
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) Invisible ink.
5. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(c) A metal object.
(d) A feather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
4. Where does Mr. Williams work?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)