|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Treasure of Abbot Thomas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) There are no doors.
(c) The elevators run backwards.
(d) There is no room 13.
3. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(d) Invisible ink.
5. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
2. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
3. Where is Parkins a professor?
4. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)