|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The confessional.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Run a 5k.
(c) Long life.
3. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She screams.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She runs.
(d) She looks worried.
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A cheap price.
(b) A high price.
(c) 1,000 euros.
(d) 200 dollars.
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A child.
(b) A horse.
(c) A priest.
(d) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
4. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)