|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A horse.
(b) A child.
(c) A priest.
(d) A demon.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A drawer.
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A creature crawling on all fours.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) An elf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)