|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(a) Fabric swatches.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The confessional.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mails it to the church.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Burns it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
3. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
4. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)