|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A thief.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A poacher.
(d) A lawyer.
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Tears it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A priest.
(b) A demon.
(c) A horse.
(d) A child.
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He writes them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He buys them.
5. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To lend him a book.
(b) To pay his bill.
(c) For a nightcap.
(d) To prove room 13 exists.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
3. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
5. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)