|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He publishes a best seller.
(b) He lives in the count's castle.
(c) He marries the count's daughter.
(d) He dies.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The mausoleum.
(d) The confessional.
4. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There is no room 13.
(b) There are no keys.
(c) The elevators run backwards.
(d) There are no doors.
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(c) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
4. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)