|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(a) United States.
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Tears it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Burns it.
3. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(d) Fabric swatches.
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He buys them.
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He lives in the count's castle.
(b) He marries the count's daughter.
(c) He dies.
(d) He publishes a best seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
3. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
4. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)