|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The pew.
(d) The confessional.
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) He understands the secret of life.
(b) The lid rises.
(c) He faints.
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He sells them.
(b) He buys them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He writes them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)