|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She runs.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She looks worried.
2. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His case.
(b) His computer.
(c) His money.
(d) His clothes.
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A boy playing jacks.
(b) His mother.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) A manor house.
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) An elf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A werewolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)