|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In the air duct.
(b) Under the floor.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In room 13.
2. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) For a nightcap.
(b) To pay his bill.
(c) To prove room 13 exists.
(d) To lend him a book.
3. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
5. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(b) Invisible ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
2. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
4. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)