|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(c) Fabric swatches.
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) An elf.
(b) A robbery.
(c) Something supernatural.
(d) A unicorn.
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) Someone carrying a baby.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A fire.
(d) A party.
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) George Higer.
(c) Magnus De La Gardie.
(d) The anti-christ.
5. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experience looking at art.
(b) His first novel.
(c) Photos of David Beckham.
(d) His experiences with the occult.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)