|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A church.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A jail.
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His money.
(c) His computer.
(d) His case.
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He writes them.
(d) He sells them.
5. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(b) Portraying the last supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)