|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) For a nightcap.
(b) To pay his bill.
(c) To prove room 13 exists.
(d) To lend him a book.
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He loses his luggage.
(b) He sees two men.
(c) He cries.
(d) His flights are delayed.
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A cheap price.
(b) 1,000 euros.
(c) 200 dollars.
(d) A high price.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. Where does Mr. Williams work?
3. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
4. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)