|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A music box.
(b) An opera singer.
(c) A cat howling.
(d) A pig squealing.
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mount St. Michelle.
(b) Marie de Twain.
(c) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(c) Fabric swatches.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
2. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)