|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A serial killer.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A poacher.
(d) A thief.
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
3. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) The anti-christ.
(b) His brother.
(c) George Higer.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
5. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)