|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
2. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
3. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Run a 5k.
(b) Long life.
4. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He writes them.
(d) He burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
5. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)