|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(c) The Bible.
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(d) Fabric swatches.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The bell tower.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
5. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)