|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(b) The Bible.
2. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A science lab.
(b) A college.
(c) A museum.
(d) A police station.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The pew.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) He faints.
(b) He understands the secret of life.
(c) The lid rises.
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
4. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
5. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)