|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The bell tower.
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A creature crawling on all fours.
(c) An elf.
(d) A werewolf.
3. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(b) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(c) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(d) Canon Alberic Frank.
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A cheap price.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) A high price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
5. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) The lid rises.
(b) He faints.
(d) He understands the secret of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)