|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
3. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) A robbery.
(c) An elf.
(d) A unicorn.
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Run a 5k.
(c) Long life.
5. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To pay his bill.
(b) To prove room 13 exists.
(c) To lend him a book.
(d) For a nightcap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
5. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)