|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He loses his luggage.
(b) He sees two men.
(c) He cries.
(d) His flights are delayed.
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) Magnus De La Gardie.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) His brother.
(d) George Higer.
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In the air duct.
(b) In room 13.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
2. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)