|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The pew.
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) The manor house.
(c) His mother.
(d) The boy.
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He writes them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He sells them.
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) George Higer.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) His brother.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)