|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experiences with the occult.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experience looking at art.
(d) His first novel.
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Jutland Viborg.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) George Higer.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
4. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) A robbery.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) An elf.
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(b) Marie de Twain.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)