|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(b) United States.
3. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) The elevators run backwards.
(b) There are no doors.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no keys.
4. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A police station.
(b) A museum.
(c) A college.
(d) A science lab.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)