|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(c) United States.
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A science lab.
(c) A college.
(d) A police station.
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) His mother.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) A manor house.
(d) A boy playing jacks.
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) There are no doors.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) The elevators run backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
5. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)