|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) An opera singer.
(b) A pig squealing.
(c) A cat howling.
(d) A music box.
3. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(b) Jutland Viborg.
(d) Yacman Sieborg.
5. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(b) Portraying the last supper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
2. Where does Mr. Williams work?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)