|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A party.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) Someone carrying a baby.
(d) A fire.
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His money.
(c) His computer.
(d) His case.
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)