|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A drawer.
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) Invisible ink.
4. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A jail.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
3. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)