|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(d) French food.
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experiences with the occult.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experience looking at art.
(d) His first novel.
3. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She looks worried.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She runs.
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A science lab.
(b) A college.
(c) A museum.
(d) A police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
4. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
5. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)