|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) The elevators run backwards.
(b) There are no doors.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no keys.
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Jutland Viborg.
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)