|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A college.
(c) A police station.
(d) A science lab.
2. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His mother.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) The manor house.
(d) The boy.
4. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(c) French food.
5. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) The architect made an error.
(b) People are superstitious.
(c) People like even numbered rooms.
(d) It burned down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
4. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)