|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) 200 dollars.
(b) 1,000 euros.
(c) A cheap price.
(d) A high price.
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
4. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A child.
(b) A horse.
(c) A demon.
(d) A priest.
5. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
2. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
3. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
4. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
5. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)