|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A jail.
(b) A museum.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A church.
2. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) The boy.
(c) The manor house.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) French food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
2. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
5. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)