|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) Someone carrying a baby.
(b) A party.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A fire.
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Jutland Viborg.
(b) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
3. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A manor house.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) A boy playing jacks.
(d) His mother.
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He married his sister.
(b) He became famous.
(c) He died.
(d) He cut off his ear.
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An elf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A unicorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)