|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A jail.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A church.
3. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(c) Marie de Twain.
(d) Mount St. Michelle.
4. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Freezes it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Tears it.
5. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His money.
(b) His computer.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His case.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)