|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A science lab.
(c) A police station.
(d) A college.
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) Mount St. Michelle.
(c) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mails it to the church.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Tears it.
4. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) His car.
(b) A drawer.
(c) The attic.
(d) A friend's house.
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
3. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)