|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Jutland Viborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
3. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) An elf.
(d) A creature crawling on all fours.
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She screams.
(b) She looks worried.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She runs.
5. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(a) Fabric swatches.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
2. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
3. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
5. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)