|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A child.
(b) A priest.
(c) A demon.
(d) A horse.
2. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A science lab.
(b) A college.
(c) A police station.
(d) A museum.
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His money.
(c) His computer.
(d) His case.
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It changed to 12.
(b) It changed to 13.
(c) It disappeared.
(d) It is upsidedown.
5. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He died.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He cut off his ear.
(d) He became famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
4. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)