|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experience looking at art.
(b) His first novel.
(c) Photos of David Beckham.
(d) His experiences with the occult.
2. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A high price.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) A cheap price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Marie de Twain.
(b) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)