|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A thief.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A poacher.
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A science lab.
(b) A museum.
(c) A college.
(d) A police station.
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His computer.
(c) His money.
(d) His case.
5. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She runs.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She looks worried.
(d) She screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
3. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)