|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His mother.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) The manor house.
(d) The boy.
2. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In room 13.
(b) In the air duct.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) Under the floor.
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) French food.
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(b) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) Marie de Twain.
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A creature crawling on all fours.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) An elf.
(d) A unicorn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
3. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)