|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(b) Invisible ink.
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) Marie de Twain.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He cut off his ear.
(d) He died.
4. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experiences with the occult.
(b) His experience looking at art.
(c) Photos of David Beckham.
(d) His first novel.
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A museum.
(b) A science lab.
(c) A college.
(d) A police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
2. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
5. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)