|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(a) United States.
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) French food.
4. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) The elevators run backwards.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no doors.
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
5. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)