|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A pig squealing.
(b) A cat howling.
(c) An opera singer.
(d) A music box.
2. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He cut off his ear.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He became famous.
(d) He died.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A drawer.
(b) The attic.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His car.
4. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
5. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Tears it.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)