|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
2. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
3. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A high price.
(b) 1,000 euros.
(c) 200 dollars.
(d) A cheap price.
4. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(a) United States.
5. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) It burned down.
(b) The architect made an error.
(c) People are superstitious.
(d) People like even numbered rooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
2. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)