|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A fire.
(b) Someone carrying a baby.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A party.
2. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Mails it to the church.
(b) Tears it.
(c) Freezes it.
(d) Burns it.
4. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(d) French food.
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A lighthouse.
(b) His mother.
(c) A manor house.
(d) A boy playing jacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
3. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
4. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)