Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Humphreys and his Inheritance.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Cooper, in the story "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
(a) A neighbor of his mother's.
(b) A neighbor of his uncle's.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A doctor.
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
(a) Weeds will kill the roses.
(b) They are planting in the wrong spot.
(c) No one likes roses.
(d) Roses don't grow in winter.
4. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) He is going through a divorce.
(b) His servants are sick.
(c) His children are at college.
(d) He likes to be alone.
5. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) Sports statistics.
(b) A short story.
(c) An obituary.
(d) A news report.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
2. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
5. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)