Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A School Story and The Rose Garden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys see the night before school master Sampson disappears?
(a) A tornado.
(b) A gold dove.
(c) Someone sneaking into his room.
(d) A witch.
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) His mother.
(b) A lighthouse.
(c) A boy playing jacks.
(d) A manor house.
3. In what town does Parkins work?
4. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
(a) Mr. Gregory.
(b) Mrs. Somerton.
(c) Rabi Perth.
(d) Mr. Douglas.
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) Church floors.
(b) The sky.
(c) Church windows.
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. Where does Mr. Williams work?
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)