Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Count Magnus.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) George Higer.
(b) His brother.
(c) The anti-christ.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
2. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(c) Invisible ink.
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He publishes a best seller.
(c) He marries the count's daughter.
(d) He lives in the count's castle.
5. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) An opera singer.
(b) A music box.
(c) A cat howling.
(d) A pig squealing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
3. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)