Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Number 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) People are superstitious.
(b) It burned down.
(c) The architect made an error.
(d) People like even numbered rooms.
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic Frank.
(b) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(c) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(d) Canon Alberic Maveric.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) His car.
(c) A drawer.
(d) A friend's house.
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A thief.
(d) A poacher.
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) There is no room 13.
(c) There are no doors.
(d) The elevators run backwards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
2. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)