Quiz: Number 13 to Count Magnus
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
a) To pay his bill.
b) To prove room 13 exists.
c) To lend him a book.
d) For a nightcap.
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
a) He sees two men.
b) He cries.
c) His flights are delayed.
This section contains 279 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)