|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Paxton, at the end of "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) He wins the lottery.
(b) He dies.
(c) He becomes famous.
(d) He is exiled.
2. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
3. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
4. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Mails it to the church.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Freezes it.
5. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) A feather.
(d) A metal object.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Haynes do for a living?
2. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
3. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. What happens to the man, in "A Neighbour's Landmark," when he enters the forest?
5. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)