|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
2. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His case.
(b) His computer.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His money.
4. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A party.
(b) Someone carrying a baby.
(c) A fire.
(d) A unicorn.
5. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The confessional.
(c) The mausoleum.
(d) The pew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
4. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)