|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
(b) St. Jude's Day.
(c) St. Mark's Day.
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A music box.
(b) An opera singer.
(c) A pig squealing.
(d) A cat howling.
3. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," where does the person Mr. Davidson meets on his walk say his daughter works?
(b) Sharper Image.
(c) A local school.
(d) Apple Mannor.
4. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Notify his next of kin.
(b) Raise his child.
(c) Put something back for him.
(d) Take over his business.
5. What is Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
(a) A car.
(b) An estate.
(c) A book.
(d) A yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
4. Where does Mr. Williams work?
5. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)