|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He writes them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He buys them.
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
(a) A museum.
(b) A church.
(c) A jail.
(d) A mountain.
3. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(a) A map.
(c) A letter.
(d) A skeleton.
4. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
5. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) An obituary.
(b) Sports statistics.
(c) A news report.
(d) A short story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
3. What is described as being a parable, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
4. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
5. Where are the two men vacationing in "A Warning to the Curious"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)