|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police suspect killed Mr. Poshwitz?
(a) A snake.
(b) A bear.
(d) A woman.
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A drawer.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) The attic.
3. What does John Haynes do for a living?
4. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(d) French food.
5. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
5. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)