|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The sky.
(c) Church floors.
(d) Church windows.
2. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To work.
(c) To study records.
(d) To meet the priest.
3. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A captain.
(c) A judge.
(d) A reporter.
4. In what month will a person die if he or she touches the carvings, in the story "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
(c) Marie de Twain.
(d) Mount St. Michelle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
2. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
3. In what town does Parkins work?
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)