|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went to the chapel, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," to take photographs?
(a) The man from the hotel.
(b) A ghost.
(c) Mr. Davidson.
(d) Mrs. Porter.
2. Where did John Haynes work?
(a) Gone Again plumbing
(b) Georgetown High School.
(c) Barchester Cathedral.
(d) New Hope Parish.
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The manor house.
(b) His mother.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) The boy.
4. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
5. What letters are carved into school master Sampson's coin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. In "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," what does Mr. Davidson think of the man he meets at the hotel?
3. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
4. What is Mrs. Porter's job at the chapel?
5. Who is Lady Ivy?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)