|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Paxton discover, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) A treasure chest.
(b) His birthright.
(c) His long lost sibling.
(d) The third crown.
2. What happened to the first crown, in "A Warning to the Curious"?
(a) It was melted down.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) It burst into flames.
(d) It diappeared.
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A demon.
(b) A horse.
(c) A child.
(d) A priest.
4. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) His servants are sick.
(b) He is going through a divorce.
(c) He likes to be alone.
(d) His children are at college.
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(a) A cheap price.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) A high price.
(d) 1,000 euros.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the police suspect killed Mr. Poshwitz?
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
3. What does Parkins not believe in?
4. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
5. What does Mr. Cooper try to find a key to?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)