|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
(c) St. Mark's Day.
(d) St. Jude's Day.
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His experiences with the occult.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experience looking at art.
(d) His first novel.
3. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) Under the floor.
(c) In the air duct.
(d) In room 13.
4. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
(a) A letter.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) A gold coin.
5. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) A letter.
(d) A map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lady Wardrop writing a book about?
2. What is described as being a parable, in "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance"?
3. Where do Mr. and Mrs. Anstruther live, in "The Rose Garden"?
4. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
5. What does Mr. Davidson discover about Mr. Poshwitz, at the end of "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)