|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His case.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His computer.
(d) His money.
2. What does Collins warn the Anstruthers about the rose garden?
(a) Weeds will kill the roses.
(b) No one likes roses.
(c) Roses don't grow in winter.
(d) They are planting in the wrong spot.
3. Where is the man when "A Neighbour's Landmark" begins?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A bar.
(c) A field.
(d) A library.
4. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He screams.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He becomes ill.
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
(a) Church windows.
(b) Church floors.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
2. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
3. Who is Lady Ivy?
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
5. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)