|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Long life.
(b) Run a 5k.
2. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
4. What does the narrator read about John Haynes, at the start of "The Stalls of Barchester Cathedral"?
(a) Sports statistics.
(b) A news report.
(c) An obituary.
(d) A short story.
5. What is the name of the strange forest, in "A Neighbour's Landmark"?
(a) Pine Forest.
(b) McKale Wood.
(c) Betton Wood.
(d) Sherwood Forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Rose Garden," who is Collins?
2. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
3. Where did John Haynes work?
4. In "Mr. Humphrey's Inheritance," what does Mr. Humphrey learn is hidden in the globe?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)