|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) An elf.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
3. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
4. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
(a) A train.
(b) A trial.
(c) A giggle.
(d) A news report.
5. What language does school master Sampson try to teach the boys in "A School Story"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
2. Where is John Haynes found dead?
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. There are several carvings in John Haynes' office made from a tree. What is significant about the tree?
5. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)