|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
(a) His briefcase.
(b) An envelope.
(c) A ticket case.
(d) His pocket.
2. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He screams.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He is murdered.
3. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton needs money.
(b) Mr. Somerton dies.
(c) Mr. Somerton is ill.
(d) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(a) His watch.
(b) His wool coat.
5. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What wood carving comes to life in John Haynes' office when he touches it?
2. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
3. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
4. What is the most prominent feature of Mr. Humphrey's inheritance?
5. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)