|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Mr. Humphrey receive his inheritance from?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His father.
(c) His aunt.
(d) His mother.
2. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
(a) He stole from the bank.
(b) He criticized Mr. Karswell's paper.
(c) He is bankrupt.
(d) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
3. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A child.
(b) A parson.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A woman.
4. What do the police suspect killed Mr. Poshwitz?
(a) A woman.
(c) A bear.
(d) A snake.
5. In what town does Parkins work?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
2. How many prayer books does Mrs. Porter discuss with Mr. Davidson?
3. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)