|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lady Ivy?
(a) A ghost.
(b) A queen.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A maid.
2. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A murder.
(b) A new bible.
(c) A tomb.
(d) An old cross.
3. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) His first novel.
(b) Photos of David Beckham.
(c) His experiences with the occult.
(d) His experience looking at art.
4. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
(a) They are sold.
(b) They stay in his office.
(c) They burn.
(d) The come to life and run away.
5. In "A Warning to the Curious," what is the purpose of the three crowns?
(a) To extend life.
(b) To have a happy marriage.
(c) To bring wealth.
(d) To protect the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
3. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
4. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)