|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He dies.
(b) He jumps with joy.
(c) He cries.
(d) He inherits millions.
2. Who is buried at the location of the rose garden?
(a) A murderer.
(b) A captain.
(c) A judge.
(d) A reporter.
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He lives in the count's castle.
(b) He dies.
(c) He publishes a best seller.
(d) He marries the count's daughter.
4. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A tomb.
(b) An old cross.
(c) A murder.
(d) A new bible.
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(b) United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
3. What does John Haynes do for a living?
4. What language does school master Sampson try to teach the boys in "A School Story"?
5. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)