|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A college.
(b) A police station.
(c) A museum.
(d) A science lab.
2. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He screams.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He becomes ill.
3. In "A School Story," what happens to the writing on the paper the narrator finds?
(a) It changes language.
(b) It disappears.
(c) It comes to life.
(d) It begins to bleed.
4. Who does Mr. Davidson meet on his walk home, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
(a) An old friend.
(b) An old woman.
(c) His niece.
(d) An old man.
5. Where is John Haynes found dead?
(a) The bottom of the stairs.
(b) A tree.
(c) In the church.
(d) In his bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
2. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
3. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
4. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
5. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)