|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what holiday does Mr. Davidson plan to return to the chapel?
(a) St. Mark's Day.
(b) St. Jude's Day.
2. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
3. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A museum.
4. What does Frank hear while standing near the rose garden?
(a) A giggle.
(b) A trial.
(c) A news report.
(d) A train.
5. Why did it take John Haynes a long time to obtain his job?
(a) He was lazy.
(b) The priest would not retire.
(c) The economy was bad.
(d) He needed more skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
2. What happens, in "The Uncommon Prayer-Book," when Mr. Davidson returns to the chapel?
3. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
4. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. Where is Parkins a professor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)