|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He died.
(b) He cut off his ear.
(c) He became famous.
(d) He married his sister.
2. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) George Higer.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) Magnus De La Gardie.
(d) His brother.
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To lend him a book.
(b) To prove room 13 exists.
(c) To pay his bill.
(d) For a nightcap.
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
2. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
5. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)