|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) His car.
(d) A drawer.
2. In what town does Parkins work?
3. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She runs.
(b) She screams.
(c) She laughs.
(d) She looks worried.
4. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
5. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Jutland Viborg.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Juk Ta Pan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
2. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
4. What does Parkins not believe in?
5. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)