|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
2. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He married his sister.
(c) He died.
(d) He cut off his ear.
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A drawer.
(d) His car.
4. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) There was a murder.
(b) He must check out.
(c) There is no power.
(d) Both beds were slept in.
5. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
2. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
3. Where is Parkins a professor?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)