|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He sells them.
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The pew.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The mausoleum.
4. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
(a) To lend him a book.
(b) For a nightcap.
(c) To pay his bill.
(d) To prove room 13 exists.
5. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A thief.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A poacher.
(d) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. Where does Mr. Williams work?
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)