|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The attic.
(c) A drawer.
(d) His car.
4. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(b) A string.
5. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. Where is Parkins a professor?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)