|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) George Higer.
(b) His brother.
(c) The anti-christ.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
3. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A poacher.
(b) A serial killer.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A thief.
5. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(c) Invisible ink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
4. In "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," what king's photo is in the scrapbook?
5. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)