|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) Photos of David Beckham.
(b) His experiences with the occult.
(c) His first novel.
(d) His experience looking at art.
2. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no doors.
(b) There is no room 13.
(c) There are no keys.
(d) The elevators run backwards.
3. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He cut off his ear.
(c) He married his sister.
(d) He died.
5. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)