|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
2. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) The elevators run backwards.
(b) There are no keys.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no doors.
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He cries.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He sees two men.
(d) He loses his luggage.
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
5. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Parkins a professor?
2. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)