|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins not believe in?
(a) Eating meat.
(b) The supernatural.
(c) Love at first sight.
2. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
(a) It changed to 12.
(b) It is upsidedown.
(c) It disappeared.
(d) It changed to 13.
3. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He died.
(c) He married his sister.
(d) He cut off his ear.
5. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(b) Fabric swatches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
2. How is Mr. Anderson related to the narrator in "Number 13"?
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
4. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)