|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She looks worried.
(b) She runs.
(c) She screams.
(d) She laughs.
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) His flights are delayed.
(b) He sees two men.
(c) He loses his luggage.
(d) He cries.
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(b) Invisible ink.
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He has one arm.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has one leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
2. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
3. In what town does Parkins work?
4. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)