|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(b) Invisible ink.
2. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
(a) Canon Alberic de Sade.
(b) Canon Alberic Maveric.
(c) Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
(d) Canon Alberic Frank.
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) French food.
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(b) Fabric swatches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)