|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
(d) A string.
2. What is the name of the Englishman who visits S. Bertrand Church?
3. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) An elf.
(b) A creature crawling on all fours.
(c) A unicorn.
(d) A werewolf.
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) His mother.
(b) A boy playing jacks.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) A manor house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. What does Dennistoun decide not to publish in "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)