|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Gives it to the maid.
(c) Keeps it.
(d) Throws it in the ocean.
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His computer.
(b) His money.
(c) His case.
(d) His clothes.
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) An elf.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A unicorn.
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A drawer.
(b) The attic.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) His car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
5. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)