|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(b) Fabric swatches.
4. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) An elf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A werewolf.
5. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Mails it to the church.
(d) Tears it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
2. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
3. Where is Parkins a professor?
4. In what town does Parkins work?
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)