|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) His mother.
(b) A manor house.
(c) A boy playing jacks.
(d) A lighthouse.
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. In what town does Parkins work?
4. Who does Mr. Williams invite to look at the painting?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. Why does Mr. Anderson invite the landlord to his room?
4. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
5. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)