|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) An elf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A unicorn.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
4. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The bell tower.
(b) The pew.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The mausoleum.
5. In what town does Parkins work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
4. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)