|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Yacman Sieborg.
(c) Juk Ta Pan.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) An elf.
(d) Something supernatural.
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The boy.
(b) His mother.
(c) The lighthouse.
(d) The manor house.
4. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) The elevators run backwards.
(b) There are no keys.
(c) There is no room 13.
(d) There are no doors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
2. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
3. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
4. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
5. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)