|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He burns them.
3. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(d) Portraying the last supper.
4. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(c) The Bible.
5. In what town does Parkins work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams work?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)