|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) An elf.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A unicorn.
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He sees two men.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He cries.
(d) He loses his luggage.
3. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
(a) It burned down.
(b) People are superstitious.
(c) People like even numbered rooms.
(d) The architect made an error.
4. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) There was a murder.
(b) He must check out.
(c) There is no power.
(d) Both beds were slept in.
5. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(c) Yacman Sieborg.
(d) Jutland Viborg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
3. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Parkins discover on the whistle he found?
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)