|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A creature crawling on all fours.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A werewolf.
(d) An elf.
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
3. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Freezes it.
(c) Tears it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His computer.
(b) His case.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His money.
5. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
3. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
4. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
5. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)