|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(a) A metal object.
(c) A feather.
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He writes them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He burns them.
3. What type of writing does the Englishman see in the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
(d) Invisible ink.
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) He faints.
(c) He understands the secret of life.
(d) The lid rises.
5. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
(a) There are no keys.
(b) There are no doors.
(c) The elevators run backwards.
(d) There is no room 13.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
4. Why does the landlord tell Mr. Anderson there is no room 13?
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)