|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A manor house.
(b) A boy playing jacks.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) His mother.
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He loses his luggage.
(b) He cries.
(c) His flights are delayed.
(d) He sees two men.
3. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
4. Who tells Parkins he saw someone in his hotel window?
(a) His friend.
(b) A boy.
(c) The maid.
(d) A girl.
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) The attic.
(b) His car.
(c) A friend's house.
(d) A drawer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
2. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
3. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
4. Where is Parkins a professor?
5. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)