|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His computer.
(c) His money.
(d) His case.
2. What is the name of the town the Englishman visits in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(b) Marie de Twain.
(c) Mount St. Michelle.
(d) S. Bertrand de Comminges.
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A lighthouse.
(b) A manor house.
(c) A boy playing jacks.
(d) His mother.
5. How does the caretaker at S. Bertrand Church act around the Englishman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
2. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
3. Where does Mr. Williams work?
4. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
5. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)