|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) A werewolf.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) An elf.
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) A strong wind blows.
(b) His dog falls down dead.
(c) Angels arrive.
(d) Snow falls.
3. In what town does Parkins work?
4. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
(a) His case.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His money.
(d) His computer.
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He writes them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He burns them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds are in the room Perkins sleeps in, during the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
2. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
3. Whose scrapbook does the caretaker, in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook," show the Englishman?
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)