|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
(a) Snow falls.
(b) Angels arrive.
(c) A strong wind blows.
(d) His dog falls down dead.
2. What room number does Mr. Anderson choose in "Number 13"?
3. What does Parkins not believe in?
(a) Love at first sight.
(c) The supernatural.
(d) Eating meat.
4. Where does Dennistoun return to at the start of "The Mezzotint"?
(a) United States.
5. What sport does Parkins play with his friend, in the story "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Parkins a professor?
2. What does Mr. Anderson realize is missing from his room after a day of work?
3. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
4. In "Number 13," what is strange about all the hotels in Denmark?
5. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)