|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(c) Fabric swatches.
2. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A party.
(b) A fire.
(c) Someone carrying a baby.
(d) A unicorn.
3. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
4. Where is the hotel in "Number 13" located?
(a) Juk Ta Pan.
(c) Jutland Viborg.
(d) Yacman Sieborg.
5. Where does Mr. Williams work?
(a) A police station.
(b) A college.
(c) A science lab.
(d) A museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
5. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)