|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parkins realize is wrong with the figure that appears in his room?
(a) He has one arm.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He has one leg.
2. What does Parkins find at the job site, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
(c) A metal object.
(d) A feather.
3. What is the Englishman interested in looking through at S. Bertrand Church?
(b) Fabric swatches.
4. What color does the Englishman notice concerning the caretaker while at S. Bertrand Church?
5. Where does Mr. Anderson find the mysterious papers at the end of "Number 13"?
(a) Under the floor.
(b) In room 13.
(c) In the air duct.
(d) In the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Parkins do with the whistle, at the end of "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad"?
2. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
3. What are the Englishman's friends not interested in studying in "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
4. What appears in the Englishman's room after he buys Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What is Mr. Anderson researching in Denmark?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)