Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Neighbour's Landmark and A Warning to the Curious.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the man when "A Neighbour's Landmark" begins?
(a) A bar.
(b) A field.
(c) A library.
(d) A hotel.
2. How does the maid respond to Mr. Anderson when he asks about his missing item?
(a) She runs.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She looks worried.
(d) She screams.
3. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
(a) His servants are sick.
(b) He likes to be alone.
(c) He is going through a divorce.
(d) His children are at college.
4. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) A museum.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A school.
(d) A bookstore.
5. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A king.
(b) The priest.
(c) A cop.
(d) The caretaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to John Haynes' wood carvings after his death?
2. What does Mr. Davidson discover about Mr. Poshwitz, at the end of "The Uncommon Prayer-Book"?
3. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
4. What does Mr. Anderson notice about the room number on his door after he goes to retrieve a book?
5. Where is John Haynes found dead?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)