Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the maid tell Parkins the night after he blew the whistle?
(a) There was a murder.
(b) There is no power.
(c) He must check out.
(d) Both beds were slept in.
2. What does the Englishman do with the photo at the end of "Canon Alberic's Scrapbook"?
(a) Freezes it.
(b) Tears it.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Mails it to the church.
3. What does the lawyer's singing in room 14 sound like?
(a) A pig squealing.
(b) A music box.
(c) An opera singer.
(d) A cat howling.
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) George Higer.
(b) His brother.
(c) The anti-christ.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
5. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) The lid rises.
(b) He faints.
(c) He understands the secret of life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
2. What happens when Parkins blows the whistle, in "Oh Whistle, and I'll come to You, My Lad."
3. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
4. How much does the Englishman pay the caretaker for the Canon Alberic's scrapbook?
5. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)