|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The bell tower.
2. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
3. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The lighthouse.
(b) The manor house.
(c) His mother.
(d) The boy.
4. What society does the secretary belong to, at the start of "Casting the Runes"?
5. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) A rare book.
(b) 1,000,000 dollars.
(d) 10,000 gold pieces.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
2. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
3. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
4. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
5. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)