|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dunning see a mysterious advertisement, in "Castine the Rune"?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) The television.
(d) A train.
2. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
(a) A grave.
(b) In the bell tower.
(c) A well.
(d) In his house.
3. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
(a) An elf.
(b) A werewolf.
(c) A creature crawling on all fours.
(d) A unicorn.
4. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton needs money.
(b) Mr. Somerton dies.
(c) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
(d) Mr. Somerton is ill.
5. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) Joyce River.
(b) Mary Simpson.
(c) No one.
(d) He is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
2. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
3. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
5. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)