|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) Henry James.
(b) John Eldred.
(c) Max Smith.
(d) John Frank.
2. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) Mr. Karswell.
(b) Mr. Joel.
(c) Mrs. Steed.
(d) Mrs. Franga.
3. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) The book.
(b) The old barn.
(c) A safe.
(d) The wall of the library.
4. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) A rare book.
(b) 1,000,000 dollars.
(c) 10,000 gold pieces.
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(a) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
2. Whom does Mr. Somerton's servant write to, in "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas"?
3. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
4. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
5. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)