|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A thief.
(c) A serial killer.
(d) A poacher.
2. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
(a) Portraying the last supper.
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) Magnus De La Gardie.
(b) George Higer.
(c) The anti-christ.
(d) His brother.
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He became famous.
(b) He cut off his ear.
(c) He married his sister.
(d) He died.
5. What does Mr. Somerton ask his friend to do when he arrives at the church?
(a) Put something back for him.
(b) Take over his business.
(c) Notify his next of kin.
(d) Raise his child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who followed John Harrington prior to his death?
2. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
3. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
4. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
5. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)