|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
2. What happens when Mr. Somerton grabs the bag of treasure?
(a) He begins to dance.
(b) He feels someone grab him.
(c) The bag turns into a bunch of snakes.
(d) He dies.
3. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is hit over the head.
(b) He screams.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He becomes ill.
4. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) The anti-christ.
(b) Magnus De La Gardie.
(c) His brother.
(d) George Higer.
5. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
(b) No reason.
(c) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
(d) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
2. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
3. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
5. Where is Abbot Thomass treasure buried?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)