|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) Henry James.
(b) Max Smith.
(c) John Frank.
(d) John Eldred.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The pew.
(b) The mausoleum.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The confessional.
4. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
(a) He is bankrupt.
(b) He criticized Mr. Karswell's paper.
(c) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(d) He stole from the bank.
5. Where did Abbot Thomas work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
2. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
3. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
4. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
5. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)