|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(b) The Bible.
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The pew.
(c) The mausoleum.
(d) The bell tower.
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) Max Smith.
(b) John Eldred.
(c) Henry James.
(d) John Frank.
4. What happened to the artist after he had finished the painting?
(a) He married his sister.
(b) He cut off his ear.
(c) He died.
(d) He became famous.
5. Where does Mr. Williams lock the painting?
(a) A drawer.
(b) His car.
(c) The attic.
(d) A friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mysterious being does Mr. Williams see in the painting?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
3. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
4. In "Casting the Runes," what covers the sheet of paper Dunning's receives?
5. What does Mr. Somerton look at to find clues to the location of the Abbot's treasure?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)