|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Frank.
(b) Henry James.
(c) John Eldred.
(d) Max Smith.
2. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
3. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) A party.
(c) A fire.
(d) Someone carrying a baby.
4. In "The Treasure of Abbot Thomas," why does Mr. Somerton's servant write a letter?
(a) Mr. Somerton is ill.
(b) Mr. Somerton needs money.
(c) Mr. Somerton dies.
(d) Mr. Somerton lost his passport.
5. Why was John Harrington murdered, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) No reason.
(b) He stole from Mr. Karswell.
(c) He didn't like Mr. Karswell's paper.
(d) He insulted Mr. Karswell's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
2. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
3. What falls on Mr. Karswell that kills him?
4. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
5. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)