|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Casting the Runes," what does Mr. Karswell show the children?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A scary slide show.
(d) A Disney movie.
2. How does Mr. Somerton learn of Abbot Thomas's treasure?
(a) A book.
(b) A friend.
(c) His father.
(d) His Aunt.
3. What does Abbot Thomas's treasure consist of?
(a) A rare book.
(b) 1,000,000 dollars.
(d) 10,000 gold pieces.
4. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A lodging house.
(d) A pool.
5. What is in the painting that Mr. Williams orders?
(a) A boy playing jacks.
(b) His mother.
(c) A lighthouse.
(d) A manor house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dunning slip the sheet of paper into that belongs to Mr. Karswell?
2. What must happen for Mr. Somerton to be out of the Abbot's grip?
3. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
4. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)