|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
(a) Fifty dollars.
(b) A letter.
(c) A dead animal.
(d) A gold coin.
2. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
(a) A lock.
(b) A key.
(c) A stone.
(d) A door.
3. Whose paper did the society deny, in "Casting the Runes"?
(a) Mrs. Franga.
(b) Mr. Karswell.
(c) Mr. Joel.
(d) Mrs. Steed.
4. What does Mr. Williams decide to locate in "The Mezzotint"?
(a) The manor house.
(b) The lighthouse.
(c) The boy.
(d) His mother.
5. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Mezzotint," what does Mr. Williams realize the painting is doing?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. What is Mr. Somerton's job?
4. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
5. Why is the secretary afraid for Dunning?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)