Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Casting the Runes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dunning find under his pillow?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) A letter.
(d) A dead animal.
2. Who does Mr. Williams learn was hung for a crime while the artist was painting his picture?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A poacher.
(c) A thief.
(d) A serial killer.
3. What does Mr. Somerton forget to replace when he leaves the Abbot's treasure?
(a) A lock.
(b) A door.
(c) A key.
(d) A stone.
4. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A wig.
(b) A black coat.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A dress.
5. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) A safe.
(b) The book.
(c) The wall of the library.
(d) The old barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
2. Why is Dunning left home alone at night?
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
4. What does Mr. Williams' servant see when he looks at the painting?
5. What is the Tractate Middoth?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)