|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
3. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) Magnus De La Gardie.
(c) George Higer.
(d) The anti-christ.
4. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A tomb.
(b) A new bible.
(c) A murder.
(d) An old cross.
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) Something supernatural.
(b) A unicorn.
(c) A robbery.
(d) An elf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)