|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) He teases her.
(b) He hates her singing.
(c) He does not cook her dinner.
(d) He forgets to run an errand.
2. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He dies.
(b) He jumps with joy.
(c) He cries.
(d) He inherits millions.
3. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
4. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He buys them.
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He cries.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He loses his luggage.
(d) He sees two men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
2. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
3. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
4. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)