|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He becomes ill.
(b) He screams.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He is murdered.
2. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A pool.
(c) A lodging house.
(d) A bookstore.
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) His flights are delayed.
(b) He sees two men.
(c) He cries.
(d) He loses his luggage.
4. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) An elf.
(c) A robbery.
(d) Something supernatural.
5. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A black coat.
(b) A wig.
(c) A dress.
(d) A red hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
2. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
3. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
4. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)