|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
(a) A hairy figure.
(b) A horse with two heads.
(c) A fight.
(d) His father's murder.
2. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A pool.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A lodging house.
3. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He inherits millions.
(b) He jumps with joy.
(c) He cries.
(d) He dies.
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A big house.
(b) A book.
(c) A tool.
(d) A painting.
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(b) His watch.
(c) His wool coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
2. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
3. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)