|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
(a) The mausoleum.
(b) The pew.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The bell tower.
3. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is hit over the head.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He screams.
(d) He becomes ill.
4. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
5. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
(a) Burn the Cathedral.
(d) Make fun of people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
2. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
3. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)