|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(a) Run a 5k.
(c) Long life.
3. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He is hit over the head.
(d) He screams.
4. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) An old cross.
(b) A murder.
(c) A new bible.
(d) A tomb.
5. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
2. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
5. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)