|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) The wall of the library.
(b) A safe.
(c) The old barn.
(d) The book.
3. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A black coat.
(b) A red hat.
(c) A wig.
(d) A dress.
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
5. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Eldred.
(b) Max Smith.
(c) Henry James.
(d) John Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
2. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
3. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
4. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
5. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)