|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Eldred.
(b) John Frank.
(c) Henry James.
(d) Max Smith.
3. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He sells them.
(d) He burns them.
4. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) His flights are delayed.
(b) He cries.
(c) He sees two men.
(d) He loses his luggage.
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(b) Long life.
(c) Run a 5k.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
2. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
3. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
5. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)