|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He sells them.
(b) He burns them.
(c) He buys them.
(d) He writes them.
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Frank.
(b) John Eldred.
(c) Max Smith.
(d) Henry James.
4. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) A pattern in the diary.
(b) After the sunset.
5. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) Joyce River.
(b) Mary Simpson.
(c) He is already married.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
2. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
3. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
5. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)