|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Tractate Middoth?
(a) A painting.
(b) A big house.
(c) A book.
(d) A tool.
2. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) He hates her singing.
(b) He does not cook her dinner.
(c) He forgets to run an errand.
(d) He teases her.
3. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
5. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A lodging house.
(b) A bookstore.
(c) A pool.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
2. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
3. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
4. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
5. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)