|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He buys them.
(c) He writes them.
(d) He sells them.
2. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) No one.
(b) He is already married.
(c) Joyce River.
(d) Mary Simpson.
3. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
4. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A black coat.
(b) A wig.
(c) A dress.
(d) A red hat.
5. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is hit over the head.
(b) He becomes ill.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He screams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
3. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
4. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
5. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)