|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(a) The Bible.
2. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A cop.
(b) A king.
(c) The priest.
(d) The caretaker.
3. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) His flights are delayed.
(b) He loses his luggage.
(c) He cries.
(d) He sees two men.
4. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(b) The lid rises.
(c) He faints.
(d) He understands the secret of life.
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) Magnus De La Gardie.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) His brother.
(d) George Higer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
3. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
4. What is the Tractate Middoth?
5. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)