|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
(a) A fight.
(b) A hairy figure.
(c) His father's murder.
(d) A horse with two heads.
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
(a) The lid rises.
(b) He understands the secret of life.
(c) He faints.
3. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) Joyce River.
(b) He is already married.
(c) Mary Simpson.
(d) No one.
4. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A red hat.
(b) A black coat.
(c) A wig.
(d) A dress.
5. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A parson.
(c) A child.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
2. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
3. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
4. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
5. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)