|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He sells them.
(b) He buys them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He writes them.
2. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) George Higer.
(c) Magnus De La Gardie.
(d) The anti-christ.
3. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A dress.
(b) A wig.
(c) A black coat.
(d) A red hat.
4. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) He sees two men.
(b) His flights are delayed.
(c) He loses his luggage.
(d) He cries.
5. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) To work.
(b) To study records.
(c) To meet the priest.
(d) To pray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)