|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
(a) A safe.
(b) The book.
(c) The wall of the library.
(d) The old barn.
2. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A cop.
(b) The priest.
(c) A king.
(d) The caretaker.
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) Henry James.
(b) John Eldred.
(c) John Frank.
(d) Max Smith.
4. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
(a) His flights are delayed.
(b) He sees two men.
(c) He cries.
(d) He loses his luggage.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
3. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
5. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)