|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(a) His watch.
(c) His wool coat.
2. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He burns them.
(b) He sells them.
(c) He writes them.
(d) He buys them.
3. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(c) After the sunset.
(d) A pattern in the diary.
4. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(c) Long life.
(d) Run a 5k.
5. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
(a) A unicorn.
(b) An elf.
(c) A robbery.
(d) Something supernatural.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter, " what was the dead man's coffin filled with?
2. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
3. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
4. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)