|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(b) After the sunset.
(c) A pattern in the diary.
3. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A murder.
(b) A tomb.
(c) A new bible.
(d) An old cross.
4. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He screams.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He is hit over the head.
5. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He publishes a best seller.
(c) He lives in the count's castle.
(d) He marries the count's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
2. What part of the church is Mr. Wraxall unable to enter?
3. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
4. What is Mr. Garrett's occupation?
5. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)