|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) The priest.
(b) A king.
(c) The caretaker.
(d) A cop.
2. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(a) The Bible.
3. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A wig.
(b) A black coat.
(c) A dress.
(d) A red hat.
4. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A museum.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A school.
5. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is hit over the head.
(b) He screams.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He is murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
3. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
5. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)