|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
(a) He dies.
(b) He marries the count's daughter.
(c) He lives in the count's castle.
(d) He publishes a best seller.
2. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
3. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Frank.
(b) John Eldred.
(c) Max Smith.
(d) Henry James.
4. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He cries.
(b) He inherits millions.
(c) He dies.
(d) He jumps with joy.
5. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A bookstore.
(b) A lodging house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
2. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
3. What is the Tractate Middoth?
4. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
5. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)