|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A pool.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A lodging house.
2. Who does Mr. Wraxall learn was born in Chorazin?
(a) His brother.
(b) The anti-christ.
(c) George Higer.
(d) Magnus De La Gardie.
3. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter", what is the man found dead without?
(b) His watch.
(c) His wool coat.
4. What does Miss Denton decide to make curtains from, in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(c) A pattern in the diary.
(d) After the sunset.
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(c) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Tractate Middoth?
2. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
3. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
4. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
5. Where does Mr. Denton go, at the start of "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)