|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
2. What is the name of the man that comes looking for the the Tractate Middoth?
(a) John Frank.
(b) Henry James.
(c) Max Smith.
(d) John Eldred.
3. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A child.
(b) A woman.
(c) A parson.
(d) A teacher.
4. What happens when John Eldred locates the will?
(a) He jumps with joy.
(b) He dies.
(c) He cries.
(d) He inherits millions.
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
(d) The Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
2. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
3. What is the Tractate Middoth?
4. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did the last dean do, according to Mr. Worby?
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)