|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Wraxall's role in the manuscripts?
(a) He buys them.
(b) He writes them.
(c) He burns them.
(d) He sells them.
2. Where did Mr. Wraxall travel on his last trip?
3. Who did Mr. Garrett see looking for the Tractate Middoth earlier?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A child.
(c) A parson.
(d) A woman.
4. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) To pray.
(b) To study records.
(c) To meet the priest.
(d) To work.
5. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A pool.
(c) A bookstore.
(d) A lodging house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
2. What happens when Mr. Wraxall speaks to the count's tomb?
3. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
4. What did the dean discover, in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
5. What are the manuscripts in "Count Magnus" about?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)