|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
2. Why does Miss Denton become angry at Mr. Denton in "The Diary of Mr. Poynter"?
(a) He does not cook her dinner.
(b) He forgets to run an errand.
(c) He hates her singing.
(d) He teases her.
3. What does Mr. Garrett claim the eyes of the man in the library are covered with, in "The Tractate Middoth"?
4. What happens when Mr. Garrett goes to look for the Tractate Middoth a second time?
(a) He is murdered.
(b) He is hit over the head.
(c) He becomes ill.
(d) He screams.
5. What type of person is Magnus De la Gardie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the landlord tell Mr. Wraxall that men saw in the woods during the time of the count?
2. What happens to Mr. Wraxall at the end of Count Magnus?
3. Where does Mr. Garrett meet Mary Simpson?
4. In "An Episode of Cathedral History," what did Mr. Worby see as a child?
5. What happens Mr. Wraxall after speaking to the tomb?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)