One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Diary of Mr. Poynter and An Episode of Cathedral History.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Worby,in the story "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
(a) A cop.
(b) A king.
(c) The priest.
(d) The caretaker.
2. What goal was Magnus De la Gardie trying to obtain according to Mr. Wraxall's research?
(c) Run a 5k.
(d) Long life.
3. What did Mary Simpson's uncle used to wear?
(a) A wig.
(b) A dress.
(c) A red hat.
(d) A black coat.
4. Who does Mr. Garrett marry at the end of "The Tractate Middoth"?
(a) He is already married.
(b) Joyce River.
(c) No one.
(d) Mary Simpson.
5. In "The Diary of Mr. Poynter," what covers the human figure that appears to Mr. Denton?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Denton initially think about Mr. Poynter's diaries?
2. Why did Mr. Lake go to the cathedral, in "An Episode of Cathedral History"?
3. Where does Mr. Garrett realize the will is hidden?
4. What pilgrimage did Magnus De la Gardie go on?
5. How many wills did Mary Simpson's uncle make?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)