Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
* Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
* A man named Dennistoun visits the town of S. Bertrand de Comminges.
* He wants to visit S. Bertrand Church to document its history.
* The caretaker shows Dennistoun around but seems nervous and scared.
* Dennistoun goes to the caretakers house, and he shows him the scrapbook that was once owned by Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
* Dennistoun buys the scrapbook.
* When he goes back to his room, a demon appears.
* Deniistoun photographs the picture and then burns it.
* The Mezzotint
* Dennistoun speaks with a friend called Mr. Williams who works for a museum.
* Mr. Williams orders a painting of a manor house.
* The picture of the house appears to change.
* Eventually those who view the painting see a creature steal a baby from the home.
* Mr. Williams learns that the man who lived in the house (and painted the picture) had caught...
This section contains 1,888 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)