Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
• Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
• A man named Dennistoun visits the town of S. Bertrand de Comminges.
• He wants to visit S. Bertrand Church to document its history.
• The caretaker shows Dennistoun around but seems nervous and scared.
• Dennistoun goes to the caretakers house, and he shows him the scrapbook that was once owned by Canon Alberic de Mauleon.
• Dennistoun buys the scrapbook.
• When he goes back to his room, a demon appears.
• Deniistoun photographs the picture and then burns it.
• The Mezzotint
• Dennistoun speaks with a friend called Mr. Williams who works for a museum.
• Mr. Williams orders a painting of a manor house.
• The picture of the house appears to change.
• Eventually those who view the painting see a creature steal a baby from the home.
• Mr. Williams learns that the man who lived in the house (and painted the picture) had caught...
This section contains 1,888 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)