Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Canon Alberic's Scrapbook Abstract
* Canon Alberic's Scrapbook
* A man named Dennistoun visits the town of S. Bertrand de Comminges.
* He wants to visit S. Bertrand Church to document its history.
* The caretaker shows Dennistoun around but seems nervous and scared.
* Dennistoun goes to the caretakers house, and he shows him the scrapbook that was once owned...
This section contains 2,109 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)