Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
2. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
3. Who does Veser say she was calling?
4. Why is Bond angry with M?
5. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay revolving around the following idea: Fleming uses Bond 's character to express his true ideas about society.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the novel's chronological setting.
1) What were the main concerns during the 1950s? How does Fleming express these concerns?
2) In what ways do you think the novel's meaning would change if it were set in today's society?
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Vesper and Bond.
1) In what way are their morals different?
2) What is their relationship to each other?
3) Do you think they are the perfect match?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)