Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
2. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
3. Who does Veser say she was calling?
4. Why is Bond angry with M?
5. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
Essay Topic 1
Casino Royale is known as spy fiction.
1) What are the conventions of the genre in terms of character, language and plot?
2) In what way did the Bond series help to set the template for similar novels? Do modern novels still use the ideas used in Casino Royale?
Essay Topic 2
Write a 500-word essay revolving around the following statement: Fleming only represents women through what Bond says and his female characters are actually strong and independent for that time.
Essay Topic 3
Compare the characters of Vesper and Bond.
1) In what way are their morals different?
2) What is their relationship to each other?
3) Do you think they are the perfect match?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)