|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
(a) The food
(b) The note
(c) Vesper's mood
(d) The hotel atmosphere
2. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
(a) If he has change for 100 francs
(b) If he is enjoying himself
(c) If he is guilty
(d) If he has any Babel
3. Where has Mathis asked Vesper to meet him?
(a) The hotel lobby
(b) The Hermitage
(c) His hotel room
(d) The hotel lounge
4. Why does Bond want to retire?
(a) He can't kill people
(b) He wants to enjoy himself
(c) He does not want to die
(d) He wants to settle down
5. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(b) Pina Colada
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
2. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
3. What does Vesper drop when she sees the man with the eye patch?
4. Who is Bond surprised came in to check on him?
5. What is Bond's biggest fear in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
2. What does the SMERSH agent do with Bond?
3. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
4. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
5. Describe Bond and Vesper's dinner date.
6. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
7. What does the doctor tell Bond in Chapter 19?
8. What does Vesper's note say?
9. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
10. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)