|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
(a) A horse whip
(b) A carpet beater
(c) A vacumn cleaner
(d) A thumb screw
2. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
(a) A pen
(b) A knife
(d) A scalpel
3. Where does Le Chiffre hit Bond with the carpet beater?
(a) His stomach
(b) The genitals
(c) His backside
(d) His feet
4. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(a) Le Chiffre
(d) The gunmen
5. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
(a) In the foot
(b) In the arm
(c) In the chest
(d) In the forehead
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprise destination?
2. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
3. What does Vesper kill herself with?
4. What does Mathis tell Bond he should not become?
5. Where does Bond wake up?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
2. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
3. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
4. Who saves Bond in Chapter 18?
5. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
6. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
7. What does the doctor tell Bond in Chapter 19?
8. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
9. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
10. What does the SMERSH agent do with Bond?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)