|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper think she does not deserve?
(b) Her job
(c) To live
(d) Nice treatment
2. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(a) Making love
(d) Thinking about Bond
3. Why is Bond angry at Vesper?
(a) Because of her stupidity
(b) Because of her lack of emotions
(c) Because of her lack of business sense
(d) Because of her frigidity
4. What does one of Le Chiffre's men do to Bond's chair?
(a) Take off its back
(b) Puts pins on the seat
(c) Cuts off one of the legs
(d) Cuts out the seat
5. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Americans
(b) The Soviets
(c) The Cubans
(d) The Bulgarians
Short Answer Questions
1. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
2. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
3. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
4. What does Bond notice among Vesper's things?
5. What does Vesper say Bond does not really know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
2. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
3. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
4. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
5. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
6. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
7. Describe Bond and Vesper's dinner date.
8. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
9. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
10. What is Mathis' cover story in Chapter 19?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)