|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond do before dinner?
(a) Phones his wife
(b) Phones M
(c) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
2. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
(a) Everyone has water on the brain
(b) Everyone wants to be left alone
(c) They don't really touch
(d) Everyone is unque
3. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) The gunmen
4. What is Bond worried about writing in this chapter?
(a) His diary
(b) His report
(c) An essay
(d) His codebook
5. What does Vesper say she is going to pick up in town?
(a) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
2. What will Bond do if Vesper is ransomed for 40 million francs?
3. What does Bond decide he is going to ask Vesper?
4. What flies out of the car window?
5. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
2. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
3. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
4. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
5. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
6. What does Bond say about heroes and villains in Chapter 20?
7. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
8. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
9. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
10. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)