|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(b) Making love
(c) Thinking about Bond
2. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Cubans
(b) The Soviets
(c) The Americans
(d) The Bulgarians
3. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(a) The gunmen
(d) Le Chiffre
4. Where does Bond think women should stay?
(a) In their mother's tummies
(c) In the kitchen
(d) In the office
5. Why does Bond want to retire?
(a) He does not want to die
(b) He wants to settle down
(c) He can't kill people
(d) He wants to enjoy himself
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
2. What does Bond write in this chapter?
3. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
4. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
5. What does Vesper say Bond does not really know?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)