|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
(a) This is not why I brought you here
(b) Is that all you can do
(c) Not now
(d) Leave me here
2. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(c) Naturally geared towards communism
(d) Time bombs
3. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
(a) If he is guilty
(b) If he is enjoying himself
(c) If he has change for 100 francs
(d) If he has any Babel
4. What flies out of the car window?
(a) Vesper's shoes
(b) A bomb
(c) Vesper's handbag
(d) Vesper's panties
5. Why is Bond not excited by Vesper?
(a) She has no humor
(b) She is ugly
(c) She is too distant
(d) She is too nice
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
2. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
3. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
4. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
5. What excites Bond about Vesper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bond and Vesper's dinner date.
2. What does the doctor tell Bond in Chapter 19?
3. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
5. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
6. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
7. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
8. What does Bond say about heroes and villains in Chapter 20?
9. Who saves Bond in Chapter 18?
10. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)