|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Le Chiffre's men do to Bond's chair?
(a) Puts pins on the seat
(b) Take off its back
(c) Cuts out the seat
(d) Cuts off one of the legs
2. What does Vesper say the gunman put over her head in the car?
(a) A sack
(b) A bin bag
(c) Her skirt
(d) A plastic bag
3. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(a) Naturally geared towards communism
(d) Time bombs
4. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Slaps her
(b) Makes love to her
(c) Kisses her
(d) Massages her
5. What does Mathis tell Bond he should not become?
(a) A machine
(b) Loved up
(c) Too human
(d) A civilian
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vesper say Bond does not really know?
2. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
3. What is the surprise destination?
4. Who does Veser say she was calling?
5. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
2. What does Bond say about heroes and villains in Chapter 20?
3. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
4. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
5. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
6. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
7. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
8. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
9. What does Vesper's note say?
10. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)