|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
(a) A child
(b) A farmer
(c) The hotel manager
2. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Massages her
(b) Slaps her
(c) Makes love to her
(d) Kisses her
3. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) A packet of cigarettes
(b) A gun
(c) An inhaler
(d) A map
4. Who has M sent to look after Bond?
(a) Two British nurses
(b) A British doctor
(c) Miss Moneypenny
(d) His mother
5. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
(a) The cloak room
(b) Their neighbors room
(c) The telephone booth
(d) The pantry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
2. What does Vesper say Bond does not really know?
3. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
4. Where does Bond go for a swim in this chapter?
5. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mathis' cover story in Chapter 19?
2. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
3. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
4. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
5. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
6. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
7. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
8. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
9. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
10. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)