|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper do when she thinks she is being followed?
(b) Turns around
(c) Slams on the brakes
(d) Pulls off the road
2. What does the M carved into Bond's hand mean?
(c) Dead man
3. What excites Bond about Vesper?
(a) Her gun
(b) Her tendency towards violence
(c) Her body
(d) Her brains
4. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
(a) The food
(b) The hotel atmosphere
(c) Vesper's mood
(d) The note
5. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(d) Felix Leiter
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond go for a swim in this chapter?
2. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
3. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
4. Who did Vesper work for?
5. Why is Bond angry with M?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
2. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
3. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
4. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
5. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
6. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
7. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
8. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
9. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
10. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)