|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
(a) Everyone wants to be left alone
(b) They don't really touch
(c) Everyone has water on the brain
(d) Everyone is unque
2. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
(a) Her date the previous night
(b) Her gun
(c) Her kidnapping
(d) Her ex husband
3. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(a) The Soviets
(c) The ones making up the rules
(d) The ones controlling the spies
4. What does Vesper kill herself with?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) A gun
(d) A sword
5. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
(a) The telephone booth
(b) The pantry
(c) The cloak room
(d) Their neighbors room
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bond not excited by Vesper?
2. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
3. Where has Mathis asked Vesper to meet him?
4. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
5. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)