|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For sending him a woman
(b) For not doing the job himself
(c) For not sending him enough money
(d) For not phoning him
2. What does Vesper say she is going to pick up in town?
(b) A book
3. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
(a) Vesper's mother
(b) Vesper's brother
(c) Vesper's father
(d) Vesper's boyfriend
4. What does bond fear the men will do to Vesper?
(a) Beat her
(b) Rape her
(c) Kill her
(d) Torture her
5. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) A SMERSH agent
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bond not excited by Vesper?
2. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
3. What does Vesper do when she thinks she is being followed?
4. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
5. What does Bond write in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vesper's note say?
2. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
4. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
5. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
6. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
7. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
8. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
9. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
10. Why is Bond worried about seeing Vesper?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)