|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(b) Felix Leiter
2. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the head
(b) In the groin
(c) In the stomach
(d) In the chest
3. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) His diary
(b) A telegram
(c) A postcard
(d) His report
4. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(b) Le Chiffre
(d) The gunmen
5. What does Le Chiffre want to know?
(a) His real name
(b) Where the money is
(c) Who he works for
(d) Where Bond's passport is
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
2. Who did Vesper work for?
3. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
4. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
5. What excites Bond about Vesper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
2. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
4. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
5. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
6. How has Bond and Vesper's relationship changed in Chapter 14?
7. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
8. What does Vesper's note say?
9. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
10. What does Bond say about heroes and villains in Chapter 20?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)