|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bond surprised came in to check on him?
(b) Miss Moneypenny
2. Who is the man with the eye patch?
(a) A marquis
(b) A SMERSH spy
(c) A Swiss businessman
(d) A Czech politician
3. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Cubans
(b) The Americans
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Bulgarians
4. What flies out of the car window?
(a) Vesper's panties
(b) Vesper's handbag
(c) Vesper's shoes
(d) A bomb
5. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(c) Making love
(d) Thinking about Bond
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
2. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
3. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
4. What is Bond worried about writing in this chapter?
5. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bond worried about seeing Vesper?
2. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
3. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
4. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
5. What does the M carved in Bond's hand signify?
6. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
7. What does the doctor tell Bond in Chapter 19?
8. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
9. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
10. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)