|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Soviets
(b) The Americans
(c) The Bulgarians
(d) The Cubans
2. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) A packet of cigarettes
(b) A gun
(c) An inhaler
(d) A map
3. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
4. What does Le Chiffre do when Bond does not respond to his questions?
(a) Hits him
(b) Pulls his hair
(c) Spits at him
(d) Releases the dogs
5. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the chest
(b) In the groin
(c) In the head
(d) In the stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
2. What does Bond write in this chapter?
3. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
4. What does Bond decide he is going to ask Vesper?
5. Who does Veser say she was calling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the M carved in Bond's hand signify?
2. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
3. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
4. What does Bond say about heroes and villains in Chapter 20?
5. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
6. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
7. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
8. What is Mathis' cover story in Chapter 19?
9. Who saves Bond in Chapter 18?
10. What does Vesper's note say?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)