|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For sending him a woman
(b) For not phoning him
(c) For not doing the job himself
(d) For not sending him enough money
2. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Kisses her
(b) Slaps her
(c) Makes love to her
(d) Massages her
3. What does Bond do before dinner?
(b) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
(c) Phones his wife
(d) Phones M
4. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
(a) The airport
(b) Mathis' house
(c) A surprise destination
(d) Le Chiffre's house
5. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(a) The ones controlling the spies
(b) The Soviets
(c) The ones making up the rules
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond think women should stay?
2. What flies out of the car window?
3. What is Bond worried about writing in this chapter?
4. What does Vesper say she needed Mathis' help with?
5. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
2. Why is Bond worried about seeing Vesper?
3. What are Bond's true feelings about Vesper as outlined in Chapter 22?
4. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
5. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
6. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
7. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
8. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
9. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
10. What does the M carved in Bond's hand signify?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)