|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mathis tell Bond he should not become?
(a) A civilian
(b) A machine
(c) Loved up
(d) Too human
2. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(a) Making love
(d) Thinking about Bond
3. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
(a) The airport
(b) Le Chiffre's house
(c) Mathis' house
(d) A surprise destination
4. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) His report
(b) A telegram
(c) His diary
(d) A postcard
5. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
(b) A knife
(c) A scalpel
(d) A pen
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
2. Who does Bond decide to be easy on in his report?
3. Who is the man with the eye patch?
4. What does Vesper do when she thinks she is being followed?
5. What flies out of the car window?
Short Essay Questions
1. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 24?
2. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
3. What is Bond's opinion on Vesper and her kidnapping?
4. What does the M carved in Bond's hand signify?
5. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
6. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
7. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
8. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
9. What does the doctor tell Bond in Chapter 19?
10. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)