|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bond surprised came in to check on him?
(c) Miss Moneypenny
2. Where does Bond think women should stay?
(a) In the kitchen
(b) In their mother's tummies
(c) In the office
3. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
(a) The note
(b) Vesper's mood
(c) The hotel atmosphere
(d) The food
4. What does bond fear the men will do to Vesper?
(a) Torture her
(b) Beat her
(c) Rape her
(d) Kill her
5. What does Bond order in the night club?
(a) A dry martini
(b) Cold vodka
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vesper tell Bond to reassure him?
2. What does one of Le Chiffre's men do to Bond's chair?
3. Where has Mathis asked Vesper to meet him?
4. What does Vesper say she is going to pick up in town?
5. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
2. What does Vesper's note say?
3. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
4. What is Mathis' cover story in Chapter 19?
5. How does Le Chiffre cause Bond to crash in Chapter 16?
6. What does the M carved in Bond's hand signify?
7. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
8. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
9. In what way does Bond's relationship with Vesper improve?
10. Describe Bond's situation when Le Chiffre comes in to talk to him in Chapter 17.
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)