|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
2. What is the real nationality of the three man?
3. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) A fishing village
(b) A forest
(c) An uninhibited island
(d) A nature reserve
4. What country does Mathis work for?
5. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(a) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the gambling table shaped like?
2. What does the radio block?
3. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
4. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
5. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the reader know about Bond's case in the opening chapter?
2. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
3. How does Mathis greet Bond?
4. Describe Bond's new partner.
5. Describe Le Chiffre.
6. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
7. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
8. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
9. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
10. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)