|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper have information about at the end of the chapter?
(b) The bomb
(d) Le Chiffre
2. What is the name of the French town?
(c) Les Duvet
3. What country is Lady Danvers from?
4. Who is the telegram from?
(b) Felix Leiter
5. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
(b) Black Jack
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
2. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
3. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
4. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
5. What did Vesper's supervisor advise her not to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
2. Describe Bond's new partner.
3. What do you think Vesper's speech about islands reveals about her character?
4. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
5. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
6. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
7. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
8. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
9. Who saves Bond in Chapter 18?
10. How does Le Chiffre torture Bond in Chapter 17?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)