|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) Heir Mummer
(b) The Jock
(c) Herr Ziffer
(d) The Number
2. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(c) Le Chiffre
3. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(a) Felix Leiter
(c) Le Chiffre
4. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(a) A shower
(b) A bath
(d) A massage
5. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
(c) Shoots them
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
2. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
3. What is the name of the French town?
4. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
5. What is Lynd posing as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the three individuals in Chapter 3 suspicious?
2. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
3. What is the background of the city of Royale?
4. How does Bond lose all of his money in Chapter 11?
5. How does Bond feel about going broke?
6. What does Mathis tell Bond in Chapter 3?
7. What saves Bond's career in Chapter 12?
8. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
9. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
10. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)