|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper have information about at the end of the chapter?
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) The bomb
2. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
(a) He needs excitement
(b) He is always surrounded by women
(c) He feels alive
(d) He feels in control
3. Who did the Bulgarian receive the bombs from?
(a) A Soviet spy
(b) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
4. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A hand
(b) A gun
(c) A knife
(d) A stick
5. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
2. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
3. Which other player does Bond observe at the table?
4. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
5. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
2. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
3. Describe Le Chiffre.
4. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
5. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
6. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
7. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
8. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
9. How does Mathis greet Bond?
10. Describe the layout of the casino table.
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)