|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
2. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
3. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
4. What is Vesper excited to work with?
(a) A man with balls
(b) A triple 0
(c) A man who has been in the newspapers
(d) A double 0
5. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A knife
(b) A gun
(c) A stick
(d) A hand
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the French Casino?
2. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
3. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
4. What is Bond's hobby?
5. What does Bond see in Le Chiffre's eyes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
2. How does Bond plan to defeat Le Chiffre?
3. Why are the three individuals in Chapter 3 suspicious?
4. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
5. How does Bond feel about going broke?
6. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
7. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
8. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
9. What saves Bond's career in Chapter 12?
10. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)