|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bond weary of in the hotel?
(a) The hotel stafff
(b) Eastern Europeans
(d) The couple next door
2. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What is Bond's hobby?
4. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(c) A gun
5. What is Lynd's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the French town?
2. Who does Bond meet in this chapter?
3. What is the real nationality of the three man?
4. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
5. What country does Mathis work for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
2. How does Bond's attitude towards Vesper change in Chapter 9?
3. How does Mathis greet Bond?
4. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
5. What does Mathis tell Bond in Chapter 3?
6. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
7. Why is Le Chiffre close to a financial crisis?
8. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
9. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
10. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
This section contains 655 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)