|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war is Casino Royale set?
(a) The Cold War
(b) The Boer War
(c) World War II
(d) World War I
2. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her beauty
(b) Her pretty blouse
(c) Her mole
(d) Her gun
3. What is the name of the French town?
(c) Les Duvet
4. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) Heir Mummer
(b) The Number
(c) Herr Ziffer
(d) The Jock
5. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Lynd
(b) Mademoiselle Lauren
(c) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(d) Mademoiselle Tyke
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bond weary of in the hotel?
2. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
3. What does Bond see in Le Chiffre's eyes?
4. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
5. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mathis tell Bond in Chapter 3?
2. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
3. How does Bond plan to defeat Le Chiffre?
4. Describe the layout of the casino table.
5. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
6. Describe the events leading up to the blast in Chapter 6.
7. How does Mathis greet Bond?
8. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
9. What cliffhangar does Fleming leave the reader with at the end of Chapter 8?
10. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)