|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were in both camera cases?
(c) A bomb
2. What is the real nationality of the three man?
3. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her mole
(b) Her beauty
(c) Her gun
(d) Her pretty blouse
4. What did Vesper's supervisor advise her not to do?
(a) Flirt with Bond
(b) Fall for Bond
(c) Argue with Bond
(d) Joke with Bond
5. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the money been loaned from?
2. What does Bond think women confuse work with?
3. What is Lynd's first name?
4. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
5. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Le Chiffre close to a financial crisis?
2. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
3. How does Bond plan to defeat Le Chiffre?
4. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
5. What did Vesper's supervisor tell Vesper about Bond?
6. Why could Le Chiffre's financial crisis lead to his death?
7. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
8. Why are the three individuals in Chapter 3 suspicious?
9. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
10. What cliffhangar does Fleming leave the reader with at the end of Chapter 8?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)