|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
(a) Mr. Jock
(b) Herr Jumbo
(d) Le Chiffre
2. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(a) Robbing a bank
3. What is Lynd's first name?
4. What does Mathis try to sell Bond?
(a) A television
(b) A radio
(c) A book
(d) A Gramophone
5. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Lady Danvers
(b) Carmel Delane
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Monsieur Sixte
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
2. Who wins the first hand?
3. What does Bond do to the gunman?
4. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
5. What does the usher hand Bond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
2. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
3. How does Bond feel about going broke?
4. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
5. How does Bond plan to defeat Le Chiffre?
6. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
7. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
8. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
9. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
10. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)