|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the telegram from?
(c) Felix Leiter
2. What is Bond's goal for the evening?
(a) To enjoy himself
(b) To bankrupt Le Chiffre
(c) To make Le Chiffre aware of his presence
(d) To kill Le Chiffre
3. What country does Mathis work for?
4. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
(a) Monsieur Leepa
(b) Lord Forum
(c) Geraldine Lovely
(d) Lady Danvers
5. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A banana
(b) A monkey nut
(c) A heart
(d) A kidney
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the French town?
2. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
3. What is the name of the French Casino?
4. What is Lynd posing as?
5. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond worry about at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
3. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
4. What is the background of the city of Royale?
5. How does Vesper react to Bond seeing her in the telephone booth in Chapter 25?
6. Describe the layout of the casino table.
7. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
8. What does the note to Vesper say in Chapter 14?
9. Why does Vesper become upset in Chapter 22?
10. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)