|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(d) Le Chiffre
2. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(c) Robbing a bank
3. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
(b) Hand bags
(c) Suit cases
(d) Camera cases
4. During what war is Casino Royale set?
(a) The Cold War
(b) The Boer War
(c) World War II
(d) World War I
5. What country does Mathis work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
2. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
3. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
4. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
5. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
2. How does Bond's attitude towards Vesper change in Chapter 9?
3. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
4. What does the reader know about Bond's case in the opening chapter?
5. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
6. Describe Bond's new partner.
7. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
8. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
9. Why is Le Chiffre close to a financial crisis?
10. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)