|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what war is Casino Royale set?
(a) The Boer War
(b) World War II
(c) The Cold War
(d) World War I
2. Who does Bond meet in this chapter?
(a) Gordon Brown
(b) Felix Leiter
(c) Mr. Big
(d) Le Chiffre
3. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
4. Who has the money been loaned from?
(a) The Soviets
(c) The Brazilians
(d) The Americans
5. What country is the telegram from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lynd posing as?
2. What is the gambling table shaped like?
3. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
4. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
5. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
2. How does Mathis greet Bond?
3. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
4. Describe the layout of the casino table.
5. What decision does Bond make at the end of Chapter 23?
6. How does Bond lose all of his money in Chapter 11?
7. What did Vesper's supervisor tell Vesper about Bond?
8. What prompts Bond and Vesper to move upstairs?
9. Why is Vesper terrified in Chapter 25?
10. What does Vesper's note say?
This section contains 770 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)