|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of gun does Bond decide to take with him in this chapter?
(a) A Beretta
(b) A Colt
(c) A Vespa
(d) A Magnum
2. What was discovered in the village river?
(c) Rare fish
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization
3. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is feeling faint
(b) He is broke
(c) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
(d) He needs the toilet
4. What were in both camera cases?
(c) A bomb
5. What country is the telegram from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Bond is staying?
2. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
3. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
4. What is Lynd posing as?
5. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
2. How does Bond lose all of his money in Chapter 11?
3. Describe the events leading up to the blast in Chapter 6.
4. Why could Le Chiffre's financial crisis lead to his death?
5. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
6. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
7. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
8. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
9. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
10. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)