|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel where Bond is staying?
(a) Hotel Splendide
(b) Hotel Louvre
(c) Hotel Magnifique
(d) Hotel Duvet
2. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
(c) South Africa
3. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(a) A brothel
(b) A road block
(d) A restaurant
4. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
5. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
(b) Lord Danvers
(c) Felix Leiter
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Bond kill in New York?
2. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
3. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
4. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
5. During what war is Casino Royale set?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
2. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
3. How does Bond feel about going broke?
4. How does Bond lose all of his money in Chapter 11?
5. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
6. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
7. What saves Bond's career in Chapter 12?
8. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
9. What does the reader know about Bond's case in the opening chapter?
10. Describe the events leading up to the blast in Chapter 6.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)