|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the French Casino?
(a) Casino Royale
(b) Casino Lourve
(c) Casino Deux
(d) Casino Landau
2. What will the gunman do if Bond does not recall his challenge?
(a) Shoot him in the back
(b) Break his arm
(c) Talk to him in private
(d) Break his leg
3. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
(b) Lord Danvers
(d) Felix Leiter
4. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
5. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) The Number
(b) The Jock
(c) Heir Mummer
(d) Herr Ziffer
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
2. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
3. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
4. Which other player does Bond observe at the table?
5. Which character is gone when Bond looks around the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
2. Why does Bond fear for Vesper in Chapter 16?
3. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
4. Why are the three individuals in Chapter 3 suspicious?
5. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
6. What advice does Mathis give Bond in Chapter 20?
7. What cliffhangar does Fleming leave the reader with at the end of Chapter 8?
8. What happens to Vesper in Chapter 14?
9. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
10. What tragedy happens at the beginning of Chapter 27?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)