|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) The Jock
(b) Herr Ziffer
(c) The Number
(d) Heir Mummer
2. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
3. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) Felix Leiter
4. What is the real nationality of the three man?
5. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
(a) Southern France
(d) Northern France
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
2. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
3. What is Bond's goal for the evening?
4. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
5. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
2. How does Mathis deal with the blast?
3. What does the reader know about Bond's case in the opening chapter?
4. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
5. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
6. How does Bond cope with the gunman in Chapter 12?
7. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
8. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
9. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
10. How does Mathis greet Bond?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)