|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
(a) Le Chiffre's gunman
(b) Two snipers on the balcony
(c) Everyone is watching him
(d) Vesper has gone
3. What were in both camera cases?
(c) A bomb
4. What does Bond think women confuse work with?
(b) Sex and emotions
(d) Mind games
5. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Lauren
(b) Mademoiselle Tyke
(c) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(d) Mademoiselle Lynd
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
2. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
3. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
4. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
5. Who did the Bulgarian receive the bombs from?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the events leading up to the blast in Chapter 6.
2. What did Vesper's supervisor tell Vesper about Bond?
3. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
4. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
5. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
6. What does Mathis tell Bond in Chapter 3?
7. What is the background of the city of Royale?
8. How does Bond plan to defeat Le Chiffre?
9. Describe the story Vesper tells Bond in Chapter 9.
10. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)