|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the telegram from?
(d) Felix Leiter
2. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
(a) A postcard
(b) An envelope
(c) A telegram
(d) A punch
3. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
4. What is the name of the French Casino?
(a) Casino Deux
(b) Casino Landau
(c) Casino Lourve
(d) Casino Royale
5. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
2. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
3. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
4. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
5. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are the three individuals in Chapter 3 suspicious?
2. Why is Le Chiffre close to a financial crisis?
3. What is the background of the city of Royale?
4. What does Bond think about Le Chiffre in this opening chapter?
5. What saves Bond's career in Chapter 12?
6. What problems does Bond face in Chapter 12?
7. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
8. How does Bond's attitude towards Vesper change in Chapter 9?
9. How does Mathis greet Bond?
10. What does the reader know about Bond's case in the opening chapter?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)