|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
2. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
3. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) A fishing village
(b) A forest
(c) A nature reserve
(d) An uninhibited island
4. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) The Jock
(b) Herr Ziffer
(c) The Number
(d) Heir Mummer
5. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the money been loaned from?
2. What does Bond do to the gunman?
3. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
4. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
5. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
2. How is Le Chiffre attempting to make up his losses?
3. Describe the layout of the casino table.
4. What do Leiter and Bond discuss at the bar?
5. Descbribe Bond's time at the gambling table in Chapter 7.
6. Describe what happens when Bond and Vesper first enter the casino in Chapter 10.
7. Why is Le Chiffre close to a financial crisis?
8. Describe Le Chiffre.
9. How does Bond lose all of his money in Chapter 11?
10. Why could Le Chiffre's financial crisis lead to his death?
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)