|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
2. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(b) A road block
(c) A restaurant
(d) A brothel
3. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(b) Fast cars
(c) His degenerate habits
4. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
5. What country does Mathis work for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
2. What is Mathis posing as in this chapter?
3. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
4. Who did the Bulgarian receive the bombs from?
5. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Bond's new partner.
2. What does Mathis tell Bond in Chapter 3?
3. What does Bond do when he arrives back in his hotel room in Chapter 1?
4. Describe the first confrontation between Le Chiffre and Bond.
5. What does the telegraph say that Bond will receive in this opening chapter?
6. What saves Bond's career in Chapter 12?
7. What cliffhangar does Fleming leave the reader with at the end of Chapter 8?
8. How does Bond feel about going broke?
9. What is the background of the city of Royale?
10. How does Bond's attitude towards Vesper change in Chapter 9?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)