|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(a) Dry martinis
(b) Cold vodka
2. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His money
(b) His hidden code book
(c) His diary
(d) His ID
3. What flies out of the car window?
(a) A bomb
(b) Vesper's panties
(c) Vesper's shoes
(d) Vesper's handbag
4. Where does Bond go for a swim in this chapter?
(a) The hotel swimming pool
(b) The river
(c) The beach
(d) The lake
5. Where has Mathis asked Vesper to meet him?
(a) The hotel lobby
(b) The hotel lounge
(c) His hotel room
(d) The Hermitage
6. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
(a) Not now
(b) Leave me here
(c) This is not why I brought you here
(d) Is that all you can do
7. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the head
(b) In the groin
(c) In the stomach
(d) In the chest
8. What does the SMERSH agent use to mark Bond?
(a) A pen
(c) A knife
(d) A scalpel
9. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
(a) A SMERSH agent
(d) Felix Leiter
10. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) A packet of cigarettes
(b) A map
(c) An inhaler
(d) A gun
11. Who has M sent to look after Bond?
(a) A British doctor
(b) His mother
(c) Two British nurses
(d) Miss Moneypenny
12. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(d) Felix Leiter
13. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
14. What has the SMERSH come to do?
(a) Kill Bond
(b) Watch the torture
(c) Borrow a book
(d) Kill Le Chiffre
15. What does Bond do before dinner?
(a) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
(b) Phones M
(d) Phones his wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the eye patch?
2. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
3. What concept does Bond say is futile in this chapter?
4. What does Vesper tell Bond to reassure him?
5. Why does Mathis think Bond should not become the answer to #137?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)