|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(a) Cold vodka
(d) Dry martinis
2. What does bond fear the men will do to Vesper?
(a) Torture her
(b) Kill her
(c) Beat her
(d) Rape her
3. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
(a) Their neighbors room
(b) The cloak room
(c) The pantry
(d) The telephone booth
4. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
(d) King prawns
5. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) His diary
(b) His report
(c) A postcard
(d) A telegram
6. Who traced the car to Bond?
7. What does Le Chiffre do when Bond does not respond to his questions?
(a) Releases the dogs
(b) Spits at him
(c) Hits him
(d) Pulls his hair
8. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
9. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
(a) In the foot
(b) In the forehead
(c) In the chest
(d) In the arm
10. What does Vesper say she needed Mathis' help with?
(a) Getting rid of Bond
(b) A surprise for Bond
(c) Buying a car
(d) A housekeeping task
11. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(c) Felix Leiter
12. Why does Bond want to retire?
(a) He can't kill people
(b) He does not want to die
(c) He wants to settle down
(d) He wants to enjoy himself
13. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(a) Le Chiffre
(d) The gunmen
14. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
(a) He wants to see if he is impotent
(b) He wants to try her out
(c) He wants to win his bet with Mathis
(d) He wants to have a good body
15. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(a) Making love
(d) Thinking about Bond
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathis tell Bond he should not become?
2. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
3. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
4. What does Vesper say the gunman put over her head in the car?
5. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)