|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond do before dinner?
(b) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
(c) Phones M
(d) Phones his wife
2. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) An usher
(b) The Maitre d'hotel
(c) A Russian
(d) A receptionist
3. What does Bond decide he is going to ask Vesper?
(a) To borrow her gun
(b) To make love again
(c) To marry him
(d) To lend him some money
4. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
(b) Felix Leiter
(c) A SMERSH agent
5. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His diary
(b) His money
(c) His ID
(d) His hidden code book
6. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) His check
(b) His gun
(c) His codebook
7. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
(a) In the chest
(b) In the forehead
(c) In the foot
(d) In the arm
8. What does Vesper say the gunman put over her head in the car?
(a) A plastic bag
(b) A sack
(c) Her skirt
(d) A bin bag
9. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) A packet of cigarettes
(b) A gun
(c) A map
(d) An inhaler
10. What does Vesper say she needed Mathis' help with?
(a) A housekeeping task
(b) Getting rid of Bond
(c) Buying a car
(d) A surprise for Bond
11. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(b) The Soviets
(c) The ones making up the rules
(d) The ones controlling the spies
12. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(c) Felix Leiter
13. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
(a) Everyone is unque
(b) Everyone wants to be left alone
(c) Everyone has water on the brain
(d) They don't really touch
14. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
(a) He wants to try her out
(b) He wants to have a good body
(c) He wants to win his bet with Mathis
(d) He wants to see if he is impotent
15. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Americans
(b) The Cubans
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Bulgarians
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Le Chiffre do when Bond does not respond to his questions?
2. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
3. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
4. What is the surprise destination?
5. What does Bond order in the night club?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)