|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(a) The ones controlling the spies
(c) The ones making up the rules
(d) The Soviets
2. Who does Bond decide to be easy on in his report?
(b) The SMERSH agent
(d) Le Chiffre
3. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
4. What is Bond worried about writing in this chapter?
(a) His diary
(b) An essay
(c) His codebook
(d) His report
5. Where does Le Chiffre hit Bond with the carpet beater?
(a) His stomach
(b) His feet
(c) The genitals
(d) His backside
6. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
(a) Vesper's mother
(b) Vesper's boyfriend
(c) Vesper's brother
(d) Vesper's father
7. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the groin
(b) In the head
(c) In the chest
(d) In the stomach
8. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(b) Dry martinis
(c) Cold vodka
9. Who traced the car to Bond?
10. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(d) Pina Colada
11. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) A telegram
(b) His diary
(c) His report
(d) A postcard
12. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Slaps her
(b) Kisses her
(c) Makes love to her
(d) Massages her
13. Where has Mathis asked Vesper to meet him?
(a) The Hermitage
(b) The hotel lobby
(c) His hotel room
(d) The hotel lounge
14. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) The Maitre d'hotel
(b) A receptionist
(c) An usher
(d) A Russian
15. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) His check
(b) His codebook
(c) His gun
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bond think women should stay?
2. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
3. Who is the man with the eye patch?
4. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
5. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)