|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) An inhaler
(b) A map
(c) A packet of cigarettes
(d) A gun
2. Who is the note to Vesper sent from?
3. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(b) The ones controlling the spies
(c) The ones making up the rules
(d) The Soviets
4. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(b) Dry martinis
(c) Cold vodka
5. What does Mathis tell Bond he should not become?
(a) A machine
(b) Loved up
(c) A civilian
(d) Too human
6. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the head
(b) In the groin
(c) In the chest
(d) In the stomach
7. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) A Russian
(b) An usher
(c) A receptionist
(d) The Maitre d'hotel
8. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
(a) If he is enjoying himself
(b) If he is guilty
(c) If he has change for 100 francs
(d) If he has any Babel
9. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Soviets
(b) The Bulgarians
(c) The Americans
(d) The Cubans
10. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
(a) She wanted Bond dead
(b) She was a communist
(c) She was a Russian national
(d) She was being blackmailed
11. What does Vesper drop when she sees the man with the eye patch?
(a) Her fork
(b) Her gun
(c) Her knife
(d) Her chop sticks
12. What will Bond do if Vesper is ransomed for 40 million francs?
(a) Kidnap LeChiffre's daughter
(b) Hand over fake money
(c) Shoot her himself
(d) Let her die
13. What does the M carved into Bond's hand mean?
(a) Dead man
14. What does Bond order in the night club?
(a) A dry martini
(d) Cold vodka
15. Who is the man with the eye patch?
(a) A Swiss businessman
(b) A marquis
(c) A Czech politician
(d) A SMERSH spy
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies out of the car window?
2. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
3. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
4. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
5. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)