Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
(a) Mathis' house
(b) Le Chiffre's house
(c) A surprise destination
(d) The airport
2. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
(d) Cold and distant
3. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(d) Felix Leiter
4. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For not phoning him
(b) For sending him a woman
(c) For not sending him enough money
(d) For not doing the job himself
5. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(b) Pina Colada
6. Why does Bond want to retire?
(a) He does not want to die
(b) He wants to settle down
(c) He wants to enjoy himself
(d) He can't kill people
7. What does Le Chiffre want to know?
(a) Who he works for
(b) Where the money is
(c) His real name
(d) Where Bond's passport is
8. Why does Mathis think Bond should not become the answer to #137?
(a) He is too sensitive as it is
(b) He will be killed
(c) He is too good a machine
(d) He will be like everyone else
9. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the chest
(b) In the head
(c) In the groin
(d) In the stomach
10. What does Bond notice among Vesper's things?
(b) A SMERSH sticker
(c) A Russian passport
(d) Sleeping pills
11. What does Vesper drop when she sees the man with the eye patch?
(a) Her knife
(b) Her chop sticks
(c) Her fork
(d) Her gun
12. Why is Bond angry at Vesper?
(a) Because of her lack of business sense
(b) Because of her frigidity
(c) Because of her stupidity
(d) Because of her lack of emotions
13. Where does Le Chiffre put Bond's unconscious body?
(a) Over the cliff edge
(b) In the sea
(c) The back of his car
(d) In a grave
14. Who does Bond decide to be easy on in his report?
(a) The SMERSH agent
(b) Le Chiffre
15. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
(a) The pantry
(b) The telephone booth
(c) The cloak room
(d) Their neighbors room
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond write in this chapter?
2. What concept does Bond say is futile in this chapter?
3. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
4. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
5. Where does Bond wake up?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)