|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Veser say she was calling?
(d) Felix Leiter
2. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
(a) The hotel atmosphere
(b) Vesper's mood
(c) The note
(d) The food
3. What does Bond take out of his car dashboard?
(a) A packet of cigarettes
(b) An inhaler
(c) A map
(d) A gun
4. What has the SMERSH come to do?
(a) Borrow a book
(b) Kill Le Chiffre
(c) Kill Bond
(d) Watch the torture
5. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
(a) A SMERSH agent
(b) Felix Leiter
6. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(a) Pina Colada
7. Where does Le Chiffre put Bond's unconscious body?
(a) In the sea
(b) In a grave
(c) The back of his car
(d) Over the cliff edge
8. Where does Bond think women should stay?
(b) In their mother's tummies
(c) In the kitchen
(d) In the office
9. Who has M sent to look after Bond?
(a) His mother
(b) A British doctor
(c) Two British nurses
(d) Miss Moneypenny
10. Who does Bond not want to see in this chapter?
11. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
(a) He wants to try her out
(b) He wants to see if he is impotent
(c) He wants to win his bet with Mathis
(d) He wants to have a good body
12. What does Le Chiffre do when Bond does not respond to his questions?
(a) Spits at him
(b) Releases the dogs
(c) Hits him
(d) Pulls his hair
13. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
(a) A thumb screw
(b) A horse whip
(c) A carpet beater
(d) A vacumn cleaner
14. What does Bond do before dinner?
(a) Phones M
(c) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
(d) Phones his wife
15. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For not sending him enough money
(b) For not phoning him
(c) For not doing the job himself
(d) For sending him a woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
2. Why does Mathis think Bond should not become the answer to #137?
3. Who traced the car to Bond?
4. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
5. Who did Vesper work for?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)