|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bond decide to be easy on in his report?
(a) Le Chiffre
(c) The SMERSH agent
2. What does Bond do before dinner?
(a) Phones M
(b) Phones his wife
(d) Puts a listening device in Vesper's handbag
3. What does the M carved into Bond's hand mean?
(c) Dead man
4. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
(a) Cold and distant
5. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His diary
(b) His ID
(c) His money
(d) His hidden code book
6. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) An usher
(b) A receptionist
(c) A Russian
(d) The Maitre d'hotel
7. What does Bond order in the night club?
(a) A dry martini
(c) Cold vodka
8. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Cubans
(b) The Bulgarians
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Americans
9. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
(b) A child
(c) A farmer
(d) The hotel manager
10. What flies out of the car window?
(a) Vesper's handbag
(b) Vesper's shoes
(c) A bomb
(d) Vesper's panties
11. What happens to Bond after three weeks in the hospital?
(a) He is operated on
(b) He is released
(c) He goes into a coma
(d) He is moved into the ward
12. What does Vesper say she needed Mathis' help with?
(a) A surprise for Bond
(b) Getting rid of Bond
(c) Buying a car
(d) A housekeeping task
13. Who traced the car to Bond?
14. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(b) Pina Colada
15. What does Vesper think she does not deserve?
(b) Nice treatment
(c) Her job
(d) To live
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man with the eye patch?
2. What does the SMERSH agent carve into Bond's hand?
3. Where does Le Chiffre put Bond's unconscious body?
4. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
5. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)