|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the SMERSH agent carve into Bond's hand?
(a) A smiling face
(b) A naked woman
(c) An inverted M
(d) A figure of eight
2. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Americans
(b) The Bulgarians
(c) The Cubans
(d) The Soviets
3. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
(a) If he has any Babel
(b) If he is guilty
(c) If he has change for 100 francs
(d) If he is enjoying himself
4. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(a) Time bombs
(d) Naturally geared towards communism
5. What does Vesper drop when she sees the man with the eye patch?
(a) Her gun
(b) Her chop sticks
(c) Her fork
(d) Her knife
6. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(a) The Soviets
(b) The ones making up the rules
(c) The ones controlling the spies
7. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
(a) A carpet beater
(b) A thumb screw
(c) A vacumn cleaner
(d) A horse whip
8. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
(a) She was a communist
(b) She was a Russian national
(c) She wanted Bond dead
(d) She was being blackmailed
9. What does Vesper tell Bond to reassure him?
(a) Her island is close to his island
(b) Bond is a great swimmer
(c) Her island has a bridge to his
(d) Her waters are calm
10. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
(a) This is not why I brought you here
(b) Leave me here
(c) Is that all you can do
(d) Not now
11. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
(a) The hotel manager
(c) A child
(d) A farmer
12. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(c) Pina Colada
13. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
(b) King prawns
14. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
15. What will Bond do if Vesper is ransomed for 40 million francs?
(a) Shoot her himself
(b) Hand over fake money
(c) Kidnap LeChiffre's daughter
(d) Let her die
Short Answer Questions
1. Who traced the car to Bond?
2. What does one of Le Chiffre's men do to Bond's chair?
3. What do Vesper and Bond do upstairs?
4. Where does Le Chiffre hit Bond with the carpet beater?
5. What does Vesper do when she thinks she is being followed?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)