|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Le Chiffre put Bond's unconscious body?
(a) In the sea
(b) Over the cliff edge
(c) The back of his car
(d) In a grave
2. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(b) The Soviets
(c) The ones making up the rules
(d) The ones controlling the spies
3. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
(a) The food
(b) The hotel atmosphere
(c) The note
(d) Vesper's mood
4. Who is Bond surprised came in to check on him?
(a) Miss Moneypenny
5. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
6. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
(a) King prawns
7. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His money
(b) His ID
(c) His hidden code book
(d) His diary
8. What does the M carved into Bond's hand mean?
(d) Dead man
9. What do Vesper and Bond do upstairs?
(c) Play cards
(d) Make love
10. Why does Bond want to retire?
(a) He can't kill people
(b) He wants to settle down
(c) He wants to enjoy himself
(d) He does not want to die
11. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(a) Cold vodka
(d) Dry martinis
12. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
(a) Leave me here
(b) Is that all you can do
(c) This is not why I brought you here
(d) Not now
13. What does Bond decide he is going to ask Vesper?
(a) To marry him
(b) To make love again
(c) To lend him some money
(d) To borrow her gun
14. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(b) Time bombs
(d) Naturally geared towards communism
15. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
(a) He wants to try her out
(b) He wants to have a good body
(c) He wants to win his bet with Mathis
(d) He wants to see if he is impotent
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
2. Who does Bond not want to see in this chapter?
3. What does Bond order in the night club?
4. Who is the note to Vesper sent from?
5. What does Vesper say she is going to pick up in town?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)