|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the SMERSH agent ask Le Chiffre?
(a) If he is guilty
(b) If he has any Babel
(c) If he is enjoying himself
(d) If he has change for 100 francs
2. What does Le Chiffre do when Bond does not respond to his questions?
(a) Pulls his hair
(b) Hits him
(c) Spits at him
(d) Releases the dogs
3. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
(a) The telephone booth
(b) The pantry
(c) The cloak room
(d) Their neighbors room
4. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
(a) Vesper's mother
(b) Vesper's brother
(c) Vesper's father
(d) Vesper's boyfriend
5. What has Le Chiffre dropped onto the road?
(a) A smoke bomb
(b) A dead body
6. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
7. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
(a) Her ex husband
(b) Her gun
(c) Her date the previous night
(d) Her kidnapping
8. What does Bond do the following morning?
(a) Goes for a drive
(b) Phones his wife
(c) Goes for a swim
(d) Leaves for London
9. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
(a) She was being blackmailed
(b) She wanted Bond dead
(c) She was a Russian national
(d) She was a communist
10. What does Vesper do when she thinks she is being followed?
(a) Slams on the brakes
(c) Turns around
(d) Pulls off the road
11. Where does Le Chiffre hit Bond with the carpet beater?
(a) His backside
(b) The genitals
(c) His stomach
(d) His feet
12. Where does Bond think women should stay?
(a) In their mother's tummies
(b) In the office
(c) In the kitchen
13. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) A Russian
(b) The Maitre d'hotel
(c) A receptionist
(d) An usher
14. What excites Bond about Vesper?
(a) Her gun
(b) Her brains
(c) Her tendency towards violence
(d) Her body
15. What does Vesper tell Bond to reassure him?
(a) Her waters are calm
(b) Bond is a great swimmer
(c) Her island has a bridge to his
(d) Her island is close to his island
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
2. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
3. What do Vesper and Bond do upstairs?
4. Who traced the car to Bond?
5. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)