|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's biggest fear in this chapter?
(a) He is going to die
(b) He is impotent
(c) He has cancer
(d) He is in love
2. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
3. Who traced the car to Bond?
4. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) A telegram
(b) A postcard
(c) His report
(d) His diary
5. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Cubans
(b) The Americans
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Bulgarians
6. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
(a) Her kidnapping
(b) Her ex husband
(c) Her date the previous night
(d) Her gun
7. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the head
(b) In the groin
(c) In the stomach
(d) In the chest
8. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(b) Pina Colada
9. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(b) Time bombs
(d) Naturally geared towards communism
10. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Massages her
(b) Slaps her
(c) Makes love to her
(d) Kisses her
11. Why is Vesper working for the Russians?
(a) She was being blackmailed
(b) She was a Russian national
(c) She wanted Bond dead
(d) She was a communist
12. What does Le Chiffre want to know?
(a) Where Bond's passport is
(b) Where the money is
(c) His real name
(d) Who he works for
13. What has Le Chiffre dropped onto the road?
(a) A smoke bomb
(c) A dead body
14. What does the SMERSH agent carve into Bond's hand?
(a) A naked woman
(b) An inverted M
(c) A smiling face
(d) A figure of eight
15. What does Bond decide he is going to ask Vesper?
(a) To marry him
(b) To lend him some money
(c) To borrow her gun
(d) To make love again
Short Answer Questions
1. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
2. What does Bond think is wrong in this chapter?
3. Who found Bond's wrecked car?
4. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
5. Who is the new person Bond hears in the room?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)