|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bond surprised came in to check on him?
(d) Miss Moneypenny
2. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For sending him a woman
(b) For not phoning him
(c) For not doing the job himself
(d) For not sending him enough money
3. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
(a) Everyone has water on the brain
(b) Everyone is unque
(c) Everyone wants to be left alone
(d) They don't really touch
4. What does Vesper describe in this chapter?
(a) Her kidnapping
(b) Her ex husband
(c) Her date the previous night
(d) Her gun
5. Who has M sent to look after Bond?
(a) Two British nurses
(b) His mother
(c) A British doctor
(d) Miss Moneypenny
6. Why does Mathis think Bond should not become the answer to #137?
(a) He is too sensitive as it is
(b) He is too good a machine
(c) He will be like everyone else
(d) He will be killed
7. Who is the man with the eye patch?
(a) A marquis
(b) A SMERSH spy
(c) A Czech politician
(d) A Swiss businessman
8. What does Vesper say to Bond when he kisses her?
(a) Not now
(b) Leave me here
(c) Is that all you can do
(d) This is not why I brought you here
9. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
(a) In the forehead
(b) In the arm
(c) In the chest
(d) In the foot
10. What do Vesper and Bond do upstairs?
(c) Play cards
(d) Make love
11. Who did Vesper work for?
(a) The Cubans
(b) The Americans
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Bulgarians
12. Who is the note to Vesper sent from?
13. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) An usher
(b) The Maitre d'hotel
(c) A Russian
(d) A receptionist
14. Who does Bond not want to see in this chapter?
15. What is Le Chiffre drinking when he enters?
(b) Pina Colada
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vesper say the gunman put over her head in the car?
2. Where does Bond see Vesper coming from?
3. What is the surprise destination?
4. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
5. What will Bond do if Vesper is ransomed for 40 million francs?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)