|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Le Chiffre carry into the room with him?
(a) A horse whip
(b) A vacumn cleaner
(c) A thumb screw
(d) A carpet beater
2. What does Vesper kill herself with?
(a) A gun
(b) A sword
(d) Sleeping pills
3. Where does Bond wake up?
(a) His hotel room
(b) An elevator
(c) In the back of a car
4. What is the surprise destination?
(a) A seaside inn
(b) The Kremlin
(c) A motel
(d) A SMERSH agents house
5. Who traced the car to Bond?
6. Why is Bond angry with M?
(a) For not sending him enough money
(b) For sending him a woman
(c) For not phoning him
(d) For not doing the job himself
7. Who does Bond try to talk to in the back of the car?
(c) The gunmen
(d) Le Chiffre
8. Who had the Soviets kidnapped?
(a) Vesper's father
(b) Vesper's boyfriend
(c) Vesper's brother
(d) Vesper's mother
9. Who does Bond think is the true enemy?
(b) The ones controlling the spies
(c) The Soviets
(d) The ones making up the rules
10. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the stomach
(b) In the groin
(c) In the head
(d) In the chest
11. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) His gun
(c) His check
(d) His codebook
12. What does Vesper say Bond does not really know?
(b) His job
13. Who does Bond want to extract revenge on?
14. Why is Bond not excited by Vesper?
(a) She has no humor
(b) She is too distant
(c) She is ugly
(d) She is too nice
15. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His hidden code book
(b) His diary
(c) His ID
(d) His money
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond do the following morning?
2. Where do Bond and Vesper drive to in this chapter?
3. Who does Bond decide to be easy on in his report?
4. What does the SMERSH agent carve into Bond's hand?
5. What does bond fear the men will do to Vesper?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)