|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the SMERSH come to do?
(a) Kill Bond
(b) Borrow a book
(c) Watch the torture
(d) Kill Le Chiffre
2. What does Bond write in this chapter?
(a) His report
(b) A telegram
(c) His diary
(d) A postcard
3. What flies out of the car window?
(a) Vesper's shoes
(b) Vesper's panties
(c) Vesper's handbag
(d) A bomb
4. What happens to Bond after three weeks in the hospital?
(a) He is operated on
(b) He goes into a coma
(c) He is moved into the ward
(d) He is released
5. What do Bond and Vesper drink at dinner?
(b) Cold vodka
(d) Dry martinis
6. What does Vesper say people are in this chapter?
(a) Naturally geared towards communism
(b) Time bombs
7. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
(b) Thinking about Bond
(d) Making love
8. Who has provided Bond with a doctor?
9. What concept does Bond say is futile in this chapter?
(a) Bad and good
(b) Love and death
(c) Love and hate
10. Who delivers a note to Vesper?
(a) A Russian
(b) An usher
(c) The Maitre d'hotel
(d) A receptionist
11. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) His codebook
(b) His check
(c) His gun
12. Where does Le Chiffre hit Bond with the carpet beater?
(a) His feet
(b) The genitals
(c) His backside
(d) His stomach
13. What does one of Le Chiffre's men do to Bond's chair?
(a) Take off its back
(b) Puts pins on the seat
(c) Cuts out the seat
(d) Cuts off one of the legs
14. How is Vesper acting in this chapter?
(d) Cold and distant
15. Where does the SMERSH agent shoot Le Chiffre?
(a) In the foot
(b) In the forehead
(c) In the arm
(d) In the chest
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Vesper work for?
2. Why does Bond want to sleep with Vesper?
3. Who does Veser say she was calling?
4. What seafood do Bond and Vesper eat for dinner?
5. What does Vesper say she needed Mathis' help with?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)