|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of drink does Bond suggest they order?
(a) Cold vodka
(b) Dry martinis
(c) Gin and tonics
(d) Jameson whiskey
2. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
(a) Suit cases
(b) Camera cases
(d) Hand bags
3. What is the real nationality of the three man?
4. What game is Bond playing in the opening chapter?
5. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) The Jock
(b) Heir Mummer
(c) The Number
(d) Herr Ziffer
6. What does Bond pretend to be after he has defeated the gunman?
(c) Cool and collected
7. What does Vesper have information about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) The bomb
8. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
9. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
10. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(d) Le Chiffre
11. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her pretty blouse
(b) Her gun
(c) Her mole
(d) Her beauty
12. Who is the telegram from?
(c) Felix Leiter
13. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
14. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(d) Robbing a bank
15. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
(a) A dry martini
(b) A vodka and coke
(c) A beer
(d) A gin and tonic
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
2. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
4. What does the usher hand Bond?
5. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)