|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
2. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
3. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
(a) Le Chiffre
(b) Mr. Jock
(c) Herr Jumbo
4. Who did the Bulgarian receive the bombs from?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) A Soviet spy
5. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
(a) He is not the marrying type
(b) He would be no fun
(c) He would want to sleep with her
(d) He would be cold
6. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
(a) The Hot Plate
(b) The Hermitage
(c) The Royale
7. What is Vesper excited to work with?
(a) A double 0
(b) A man who has been in the newspapers
(c) A man with balls
(d) A triple 0
8. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
(a) Vesper's hotel room
(b) Bond's hotel room
(c) The private room
(d) The hotel garden
9. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A hand
(b) A stick
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
10. What kind of gun does Bond decide to take with him in this chapter?
(a) A Vespa
(b) A Beretta
(c) A Magnum
(d) A Colt
11. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is feeling faint
(b) He is broke
(c) He needs the toilet
(d) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
12. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her mole
(b) Her gun
(c) Her beauty
(d) Her pretty blouse
13. What is the name of the French Casino?
(a) Casino Deux
(b) Casino Lourve
(c) Casino Royale
(d) Casino Landau
14. What is Lynd posing as?
(a) An actress
(b) A journalist
(c) A radio expert
(d) A porn queen
15. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) A fishing village
(b) An uninhibited island
(c) A nature reserve
(d) A forest
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bond pretend to be after he has defeated the gunman?
2. What does Mathis try to sell Bond?
3. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
4. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
5. What does the radio block?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)