|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(c) Fast cars
(d) His degenerate habits
2. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The French Secret Service
(b) Casino Royale
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) The Soviet Secret Service
3. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(b) A gun
4. Who wins the first hand?
(a) Lady Danvers
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Signir Tomelli
5. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
(a) Laughing gas
(b) A smoke screen
(c) Recording equipment
(d) A bomb
6. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
7. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her pretty blouse
(b) Her beauty
(c) Her mole
(d) Her gun
8. What does Bond see in Le Chiffre's eyes?
9. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Monsieur Sixte
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) Carmel Delane
(d) Lady Danvers
10. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
11. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(d) Le Chiffre
12. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
(a) He is always surrounded by women
(b) He feels in control
(c) He feels alive
(d) He needs excitement
13. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
(a) Lady Danvers
(b) Geraldine Lovely
(c) Monsieur Leepa
(d) Lord Forum
14. What is Bond's goal for the evening?
(a) To enjoy himself
(b) To bankrupt Le Chiffre
(c) To make Le Chiffre aware of his presence
(d) To kill Le Chiffre
15. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Le Chiffre's gunman ask Bond to do?
2. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
3. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
4. What does the usher hand Bond?
5. What is the name of the French Casino?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)