|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) Heir Mummer
(b) Herr Ziffer
(c) The Number
(d) The Jock
2. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
3. What kind of gun does Bond decide to take with him in this chapter?
(a) A Magnum
(b) A Colt
(c) A Vespa
(d) A Beretta
4. What does Vesper have information about at the end of the chapter?
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) The bomb
5. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
(a) A gin and tonic
(b) A beer
(c) A dry martini
(d) A vodka and coke
6. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
(b) Spy holes
(c) A dead body
(d) A bomb
7. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
(b) The Royale
(c) The Hot Plate
(d) The Hermitage
8. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
(a) He would be no fun
(b) He is not the marrying type
(c) He would be cold
(d) He would want to sleep with her
9. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
(a) Everyone is watching him
(b) Le Chiffre's gunman
(c) Vesper has gone
(d) Two snipers on the balcony
10. What is Lynd posing as?
(a) A radio expert
(b) An actress
(c) A porn queen
(d) A journalist
11. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The Soviet Secret Service
(b) The French Secret Service
(c) Casino Royale
(d) The British Secret Service
12. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(b) A massage
(c) A shower
(d) A bath
13. What were in both camera cases?
(d) A bomb
14. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A banana
(b) A heart
(c) A kidney
(d) A monkey nut
15. What is Mathis posing as in this chapter?
(a) A radio salesman
(b) An actor
(c) A radio presenter
(d) A television salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
2. What kind of gun does Bond sleep with?
3. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
4. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
5. During what war is Casino Royale set?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)