|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the radio block?
(b) Television signals
(c) Listening equipment
(d) Computer signals
2. What is Bond's hobby?
3. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
(a) A punch
(b) A postcard
(c) A telegram
(d) An envelope
4. What does Bond pretend to be after he has defeated the gunman?
(b) Cool and collected
5. What is Lynd's first name?
6. What is the name of the French town?
(a) Les Duvet
7. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Lynd
(b) Mademoiselle Lauren
(c) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(d) Mademoiselle Tyke
8. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) His hotel room
(b) The casino
(c) The national bank
(d) The hotel
9. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A banana
(b) A kidney
(c) A monkey nut
(d) A heart
10. What country does Mathis work for?
11. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
12. What was discovered in the village river?
(c) Rare fish
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization
13. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
14. Who has the money been loaned from?
(a) The Americans
(b) The Soviets
(d) The Brazilians
15. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
(a) Camera cases
(c) Suit cases
(d) Hand bags
Short Answer Questions
1. During what war is Casino Royale set?
2. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
3. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
4. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
5. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)