Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vesper have information about at the end of the chapter?
(b) The bomb
(d) Le Chiffre
2. What is the name of the French town?
(c) Les Duvet
3. What country is Lady Danvers from?
4. Who is the telegram from?
(b) Felix Leiter
5. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
(b) Black Jack
6. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
7. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(c) Le Chiffre
8. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(a) A bath
(c) A massage
(d) A shower
9. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
10. What did Vesper's supervisor advise her not to do?
(a) Argue with Bond
(b) Flirt with Bond
(c) Fall for Bond
(d) Joke with Bond
11. Who has the money been loaned from?
(a) The Americans
(b) The Brazilians
(d) The Soviets
12. What country is the telegram from?
13. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The French Secret Service
(b) Casino Royale
(c) The Soviet Secret Service
(d) The British Secret Service
14. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) He was arrested
(b) He killed himself
(c) He escaped
(d) Felix shot him
15. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
2. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
3. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
4. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
5. What does Bond think women confuse work with?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)