|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
(a) Spy holes
(b) A bomb
(d) A dead body
2. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(d) Le Chiffre
3. What type of car does Bond have?
(a) A Rolls Royce
(b) A Bentley
(c) A Porsche
(d) An Aston Martin
4. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(c) A gun
5. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
6. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
(a) Laughing gas
(b) A bomb
(c) Recording equipment
(d) A smoke screen
7. What is Mathis posing as in this chapter?
(a) A radio salesman
(b) A television salesman
(c) A radio presenter
(d) An actor
8. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(b) His degenerate habits
(d) Fast cars
9. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
(b) South Africa
10. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is feeling faint
(b) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
(c) He needs the toilet
(d) He is broke
11. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
12. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The French Secret Service
(b) The British Secret Service
(c) The Soviet Secret Service
(d) Casino Royale
13. What country is Lady Danvers from?
14. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A gun
(b) A stick
(c) A knife
(d) A hand
15. Who wins the first hand?
(a) Signir Tomelli
(b) Lady Danvers
(c) Le Chiffre
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Le Chiffre's gunman ask Bond to do?
2. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
3. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
4. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
5. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)