|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(a) A shower
(b) A bath
(d) A massage
2. What does the radio block?
(b) Computer signals
(c) Listening equipment
(d) Television signals
3. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
4. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Le Chiffre
(b) Carmel Delane
(c) Monsieur Sixte
(d) Lady Danvers
5. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(d) A gun
6. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The Soviet Secret Service
(b) The French Secret Service
(c) Casino Royale
(d) The British Secret Service
7. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A knife
(b) A stick
(c) A gun
(d) A hand
8. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
9. What is Mathis posing as in this chapter?
(a) A radio salesman
(b) An actor
(c) A television salesman
(d) A radio presenter
10. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) Heir Mummer
(b) The Number
(c) The Jock
(d) Herr Ziffer
11. What is the name of the French town?
(b) Les Duvet
12. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) The hotel
(b) The casino
(c) The national bank
(d) His hotel room
13. What does Mathis try to sell Bond?
(a) A radio
(b) A television
(c) A book
(d) A Gramophone
14. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
15. What is the name of the French Casino?
(a) Casino Lourve
(b) Casino Royale
(c) Casino Deux
(d) Casino Landau
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Mathis work for?
2. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
3. Which character is gone when Bond looks around the room?
4. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What were in both camera cases?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)