|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game is Bond playing in the opening chapter?
2. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(b) Robbing a bank
3. What country is Lady Danvers from?
4. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
(a) A telegram
(b) An envelope
(c) A punch
(d) A postcard
5. Which other player does Bond observe at the table?
(b) The Marquis
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Felix Leiter
6. What was discovered in the village river?
(b) Rare fish
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization
7. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
(d) South Africa
8. Who does Felix Leiter work for?
(a) The CIA
(b) The American treasury
(c) Radio Shack
(d) The FBI
9. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
10. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
11. What is the real nationality of the three man?
12. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Monsieur Sixte
(b) Lady Danvers
(c) Carmel Delane
(d) Le Chiffre
13. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) A forest
(b) A nature reserve
(c) An uninhibited island
(d) A fishing village
14. Who has the money been loaned from?
(a) The Americans
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Brazilians
15. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
(c) Queen Elizabeth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bond's hobby?
2. Who is Bond weary of in the hotel?
3. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
4. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
5. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)