|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other player does Bond observe at the table?
(b) The Marquis
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Felix Leiter
2. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(a) Robbing a bank
3. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
4. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
(b) Shoots them
5. What does Bond feel at the beginning of this chapter?
6. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(a) His degenerate habits
(b) Fast cars
7. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(b) Mademoiselle Lauren
(c) Mademoiselle Lynd
(d) Mademoiselle Tyke
8. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) The Number
(b) Heir Mummer
(c) The Jock
(d) Herr Ziffer
9. During what war is Casino Royale set?
(a) World War I
(b) World War II
(c) The Cold War
(d) The Boer War
10. What country does Mathis work for?
11. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(d) A gun
12. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her gun
(b) Her mole
(c) Her beauty
(d) Her pretty blouse
13. What was the blue camera case supposed to be?
(a) A smoke screen
(b) Recording equipment
(c) A bomb
(d) Laughing gas
14. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) Lord Danvers
15. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Carmel Delane
(b) Le Chiffre
(c) Monsieur Sixte
(d) Lady Danvers
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
2. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
3. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
4. What color is the case the man fiddles with?
5. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)