|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
(d) Black Jack
2. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Carmel Delane
(b) Monsieur Sixte
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Lady Danvers
3. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
4. Who is the telegram from?
(b) Felix Leiter
5. What type of car does Bond have?
(a) An Aston Martin
(b) A Rolls Royce
(c) A Bentley
(d) A Porsche
6. What kind of gun does Bond sleep with?
(a) Smith and Wesson
(b) Colt Police Positive
(c) Mauser C96
(d) Beretta 934
7. Who did Bond kill in New York?
(a) A Swedish dictator
(b) A SMERSH agent
(c) A Japanese man
(d) A Chinese man
8. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(d) Le Chiffre
9. What country is the telegram from?
10. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A kidney
(b) A heart
(c) A monkey nut
(d) A banana
11. What is Bond's hobby?
12. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
(a) Southern France
(b) Northern France
13. What is the name of the hotel where Bond is staying?
(a) Hotel Duvet
(b) Hotel Magnifique
(c) Hotel Louvre
(d) Hotel Splendide
14. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
15. What kind of gun does Bond decide to take with him in this chapter?
(a) A Magnum
(b) A Colt
(c) A Vespa
(d) A Beretta
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
2. What did the City of Royale start as?
3. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
4. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
5. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)