|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) The hotel
(b) The casino
(c) His hotel room
(d) The national bank
2. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
(a) He is broke
(b) He is feeling queasy
(c) He has a gun pointed at him
(d) Vespa is kidnapped
3. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
4. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(d) Le Chiffre
5. What is the real nationality of the three man?
6. Which other player does Bond observe at the table?
(a) Le Chiffre
(b) Felix Leiter
(d) The Marquis
7. Who wins the first hand?
(b) Signir Tomelli
(c) Lady Danvers
(d) Le Chiffre
8. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
(a) A telegram
(b) A postcard
(c) An envelope
(d) A punch
9. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) An uninhibited island
(b) A fishing village
(c) A nature reserve
(d) A forest
10. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
11. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
(a) A car
(b) A wall
(c) A tree
(d) A bench
12. What does Bond put in both his coat pockets?
(d) A gun
13. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(b) Le Chiffre
14. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A road block
(d) A brothel
15. What does the radio block?
(a) Listening equipment
(c) Computer signals
(d) Television signals
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
2. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
3. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
4. What is Bond's hobby?
5. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)