|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vesper excited to work with?
(a) A triple 0
(b) A man who has been in the newspapers
(c) A double 0
(d) A man with balls
2. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
(a) Monsieur Sixte
(b) Carmel Delane
(c) Lady Danvers
(d) Le Chiffre
3. Who is the telegram from?
(c) Felix Leiter
4. What is the name of the hotel where Bond is staying?
(a) Hotel Splendide
(b) Hotel Magnifique
(c) Hotel Duvet
(d) Hotel Louvre
5. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
6. What were in both camera cases?
(d) A bomb
7. What will the gunman do if Bond does not recall his challenge?
(a) Break his arm
(b) Break his leg
(c) Talk to him in private
(d) Shoot him in the back
8. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(a) Fast cars
(c) His degenerate habits
9. What was discovered in the village river?
(a) Evidence of an ancient civilization
(d) Rare fish
10. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is broke
(b) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
(c) He is feeling faint
(d) He needs the toilet
11. What country does Mathis work for?
12. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(a) A road block
(b) A restaurant
(c) A brothel
13. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
(a) His female partner
(b) A SMERSH agent
(c) Felix Leiter
(d) Gordon Brown
14. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(a) A bath
(c) A shower
(d) A massage
15. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink does Bond suggest they order?
2. What kind of gun does Bond sleep with?
3. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
4. What does the usher hand Bond?
5. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)