|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
2. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The French Secret Service
(b) Casino Royale
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) The Soviet Secret Service
3. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
4. What game does Bond explain to Vesper?
5. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
(c) Robbing a bank
6. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
(a) He has a gun pointed at him
(b) He is broke
(c) Vespa is kidnapped
(d) He is feeling queasy
7. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
8. What is the real nationality of the three man?
9. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
(a) A wall
(b) A bench
(c) A car
(d) A tree
10. What does the usher hand Bond?
(a) A large envelope
(b) A gun
(c) A telephone
(d) A telegram
11. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is feeling faint
(b) He needs the toilet
(c) He is broke
(d) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
12. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
13. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
(b) Herr Jumbo
(c) Mr. Jock
(d) Le Chiffre
14. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
(a) He is not the marrying type
(b) He would want to sleep with her
(c) He would be no fun
(d) He would be cold
15. What was discovered in the village river?
(a) Rare fish
(b) Evidence of an ancient civilization
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
2. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
3. What is Vesper excited to work with?
4. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
5. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)