|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) The hotel
(b) The casino
(c) The national bank
(d) His hotel room
2. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
3. What game will Bond play with Le Chiffre?
4. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
(b) Queen Elizabeth
5. Who did Bond kill in New York?
(a) A SMERSH agent
(b) A Swedish dictator
(c) A Japanese man
(d) A Chinese man
6. What is Vesper excited to work with?
(a) A man with balls
(b) A double 0
(c) A man who has been in the newspapers
(d) A triple 0
7. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
(a) A bomb
(b) A dead body
(d) Spy holes
8. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
(a) The private room
(b) Vesper's hotel room
(c) Bond's hotel room
(d) The hotel garden
9. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
(a) Le Chiffre
(b) Herr Jumbo
(d) Mr. Jock
10. What does Bond pretend to be after he has defeated the gunman?
(b) Cool and collected
11. What was the blue camera case supposed to be?
(a) A smoke screen
(b) Recording equipment
(c) A bomb
(d) Laughing gas
12. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
(a) He feels in control
(b) He is always surrounded by women
(c) He feels alive
(d) He needs excitement
13. Where are Bond and Mathis meeting for lunch?
(a) The Royale
(b) The Hot Plate
(c) The Hermitage
14. What is the name of the French town?
(a) Les Duvet
15. What country is the telegram from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
2. What is the gambling table shaped like?
3. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
4. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
5. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)