|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
(a) He feels alive
(b) He feels in control
(c) He is always surrounded by women
(d) He needs excitement
2. What does Bond do to the gunman?
(a) Shoots him
(b) Knocks him to the floor
(c) Breaks his arm
(d) Smacks his head on the casino table
3. Who is Bond weary of in the hotel?
(a) The hotel stafff
(b) The couple next door
(d) Eastern Europeans
4. What were in both camera cases?
(c) A bomb
5. What game is Bond playing in the opening chapter?
6. What kind of gun does Bond sleep with?
(a) Beretta 934
(b) Colt Police Positive
(c) Mauser C96
(d) Smith and Wesson
7. What does the dossier say is Le Chiffre's weakness?
(a) His degenerate habits
(b) Fast cars
8. What does the radio block?
(a) Computer signals
(c) Television signals
(d) Listening equipment
9. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
(a) A vodka and coke
(b) A beer
(c) A dry martini
(d) A gin and tonic
10. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
(a) A dead body
(c) A bomb
(d) Spy holes
11. Who did the Bulgarian receive the bombs from?
(a) A Soviet spy
(b) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
12. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(b) Mademoiselle Lynd
(c) Mademoiselle Tyke
(d) Mademoiselle Lauren
13. What does Bond feel pressed into his back?
(a) A hand
(b) A gun
(c) A stick
(d) A knife
14. In what French town does Le Chiffre have business interests?
15. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
2. What was the money he used to open a brothel meant to be used for?
3. What does the man give Bond when he enters the hotel?
4. What does Le Chiffre's gunman ask Bond to do?
5. Who is Bond sitting across from the casino table?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)