|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's hobby?
2. What is Lynd posing as?
(a) A journalist
(b) An actress
(c) A radio expert
(d) A porn queen
3. What kind of drink does Bond order in this chapter?
(a) A vodka and coke
(b) A beer
(c) A gin and tonic
(d) A dry martini
4. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
(a) Lord Forum
(b) Lady Danvers
(c) Geraldine Lovely
(d) Monsieur Leepa
5. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(a) Le Chiffre
6. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(a) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
7. What country is the telegram from?
8. Who wins the first hand?
(a) Le Chiffre
(c) Lady Danvers
(d) Signir Tomelli
9. Which of the following is not a name Le Chiffre is known by?
(a) Heir Mummer
(b) Herr Ziffer
(c) The Number
(d) The Jock
10. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
(a) Hand bags
(b) Camera cases
(d) Suit cases
11. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) His hotel room
(b) The casino
(c) The hotel
(d) The national bank
12. What game is Bond playing in the opening chapter?
13. What country is Lady Danvers from?
14. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
(d) Shoots them
15. What was discovered in the village river?
(a) Rare fish
(d) Evidence of an ancient civilization
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
2. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
3. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
4. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
5. Who does Bond meet in this chapter?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)