|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
2. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
(a) Laughing gas
(b) Recording equipment
(c) A smoke screen
(d) A bomb
3. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
(a) He would be cold
(b) He would want to sleep with her
(c) He would be no fun
(d) He is not the marrying type
4. Who is the main antagonist of the novel?
(b) Mr. Jock
(c) Le Chiffre
(d) Herr Jumbo
5. Who is Bond weary of in the hotel?
(b) Eastern Europeans
(c) The hotel stafff
(d) The couple next door
6. Where does the Belgian have metal interests?
(b) South Africa
7. What does Bond pretend to be after he has defeated the gunman?
(d) Cool and collected
8. Who arrives to help Bond back to the hotel?
(d) Le Chiffre
9. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) He was arrested
(b) He killed himself
(c) He escaped
(d) Felix shot him
10. Who escorts Vesper away from Bond in the casino?
(a) Felix Leiter
(c) Lord Danvers
11. What does Bond have before he takes a nap?
(a) A massage
(c) A bath
(d) A shower
12. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
13. What does Bond think Le Chiffre wants to rob?
(a) The casino
(b) The hotel
(c) His hotel room
(d) The national bank
14. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A road block
(d) A brothel
15. What does Mathis try to sell Bond?
(a) A television
(b) A radio
(c) A Gramophone
(d) A book
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
2. What were in both camera cases?
3. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What country does Mathis work for?
5. Who has the money been loaned from?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)