|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Le Chiffe have to leave the table?
(a) He is feeling faint
(b) He is broke
(c) Bond is pressing a gun into his ribs
(d) He needs the toilet
2. What is the name of Vespa's boss?
3. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
4. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) Felix shot him
(b) He escaped
(c) He was arrested
(d) He killed himself
5. What is Lynd posing as?
(a) An actress
(b) A porn queen
(c) A journalist
(d) A radio expert
6. What will the gunman do if Bond does not recall his challenge?
(a) Talk to him in private
(b) Break his leg
(c) Break his arm
(d) Shoot him in the back
7. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A banana
(b) A heart
(c) A kidney
(d) A monkey nut
8. What does Bond do to the gunman?
(a) Shoots him
(b) Breaks his arm
(c) Knocks him to the floor
(d) Smacks his head on the casino table
9. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
(a) Her mole
(b) Her beauty
(c) Her pretty blouse
(d) Her gun
10. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(b) Mademoiselle Tyke
(c) Mademoiselle Lynd
(d) Mademoiselle Lauren
11. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(b) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
12. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
13. What did Vesper's supervisor advise her not to do?
(a) Fall for Bond
(b) Joke with Bond
(c) Flirt with Bond
(d) Argue with Bond
14. What kind of gun does Bond decide to take with him in this chapter?
(a) A Beretta
(b) A Colt
(c) A Vespa
(d) A Magnum
15. Where do Vesper and Bond go after dinner?
(a) The hotel garden
(b) Vesper's hotel room
(c) The private room
(d) Bond's hotel room
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Bond have?
2. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
3. During what war is Casino Royale set?
4. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
5. What did French intelligence discover in Bond's room?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)