|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the real nationality of the three man?
2. What type of drink does Bond suggest they order?
(a) Gin and tonics
(b) Cold vodka
(c) Jameson whiskey
(d) Dry martinis
3. In which city did Bond kill the second man?
4. Who does Le Chiffre work for?
(a) The French Secret Service
(b) The Soviet Secret Service
(c) The British Secret Service
(d) Casino Royale
5. Who has the money been loaned from?
(a) The Brazilians
(c) The Soviets
(d) The Americans
6. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
(a) Geraldine Lovely
(b) Lady Danvers
(c) Lord Forum
(d) Monsieur Leepa
7. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
(d) Shoots them
8. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
(a) A bomb
(b) Laughing gas
(c) Recording equipment
(d) A smoke screen
9. Who did the Bulgarian say the operation was meant to kill?
(a) Felix Leiter
(d) Le Chiffre
10. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) Felix shot him
(b) He escaped
(c) He was arrested
(d) He killed himself
11. What did the City of Royale start as?
(a) A forest
(b) A fishing village
(c) A nature reserve
(d) An uninhibited island
12. What was the money he used to open a brothel meant to be used for?
(c) The French Communist Party
(d) Trade unions
13. What is the name of Bond's new partner?
(a) Mademoiselle Lynd
(b) Mademoiselle Tyke
(c) Mademoiselle Hermitage
(d) Mademoiselle Lauren
14. What game does Le Chiffre like to play?
(b) Black Jack
15. What is the gambling table shaped like?
(a) A kidney
(b) A banana
(c) A heart
(d) A monkey nut
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
2. What kind of business does Le Chiffre own in Cordon Jaune?
3. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
4. What were in both camera cases?
5. What does Bond hide behind during the explosion?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)