|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond think women confuse work with?
(a) Sex and emotions
(b) Mind games
2. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
(a) Felix Leiter
(b) His female partner
(c) A SMERSH agent
(d) Gordon Brown
3. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) He killed himself
(b) He was arrested
(c) He escaped
(d) Felix shot him
4. Which of the following people is also sitting around the casino table?
(a) Lord Forum
(b) Monsieur Leepa
(c) Lady Danvers
(d) Geraldine Lovely
5. What country is the telegram from?
6. What are the two men who approach Bond carrying?
(b) Suit cases
(c) Camera cases
(d) Hand bags
7. Who does Bond receive a dossier from in this chapter?
8. What did Vesper's supervisor tell her about Bond?
(a) He would be cold
(b) He would want to sleep with her
(c) He would be no fun
(d) He is not the marrying type
9. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
(a) A road block
(c) A brothel
(d) A restaurant
10. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(d) Le Chiffre
11. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
(a) Vesper has gone
(b) Le Chiffre's gunman
(c) Two snipers on the balcony
(d) Everyone is watching him
12. What is Bond's hobby?
13. What type of car does Bond have?
(a) An Aston Martin
(b) A Bentley
(c) A Porsche
(d) A Rolls Royce
14. What nationality do the three individuals claim to be?
15. What is Lynd posing as?
(a) A journalist
(b) A radio expert
(c) An actress
(d) A porn queen
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of France does Le Chiffre's trade union control?
2. What was the blue camera case supposed to be?
3. What game does Bond play at the beginning of this chapter?
4. What is the name given to the Soviet spy agency?
5. What were in both camera cases?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)