|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22, The Hastening Saloon; Chapter 23, Tide of Passion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bond do to the gunman?
(a) Breaks his arm
(b) Shoots him
(c) Knocks him to the floor
(d) Smacks his head on the casino table
2. What is Bond's goal for the evening?
(a) To bankrupt Le Chiffre
(b) To enjoy himself
(c) To make Le Chiffre aware of his presence
(d) To kill Le Chiffre
3. What does Bond do to Vesper in their room?
(a) Massages her
(b) Slaps her
(c) Makes love to her
(d) Kisses her
4. Who does Bond decide to name his martini after?
(a) Queen Elizabeth
5. What does the SMERSH agent carve into Bond's hand?
(a) A smiling face
(b) A figure of eight
(c) A naked woman
(d) An inverted M
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
2. Why does Bond want to retire?
3. What is Mathis posing as in this chapter?
4. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
5. What does the M carved into Bond's hand mean?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)