|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Fruit Défendu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to the gunman who tried to kill Bond?
(a) He killed himself
(b) Felix shot him
(c) He was arrested
(d) He escaped
2. What problem does Bond face at the end of the chapter?
(a) He has a gun pointed at him
(b) He is broke
(c) Vespa is kidnapped
(d) He is feeling queasy
3. Who does Bond meet in the breakfast room?
(a) Le Chiffre
4. What does the radio block?
(a) Television signals
(c) Listening equipment
(d) Computer signals
5. Where does the gunman hit Bond?
(a) In the chest
(b) In the head
(c) In the stomach
(d) In the groin
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Vesper say people are islands?
2. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
3. What does Bond notice when he looks around the room?
4. Who does Felix Leiter work for?
5. Who will Bond meet at the Hermitage?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)