|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24, Fruit Défendu.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bond go for a swim in this chapter?
(a) The beach
(b) The river
(c) The lake
(d) The hotel swimming pool
2. What will Bond do if Vesper is ransomed for 40 million francs?
(a) Shoot her himself
(b) Hand over fake money
(c) Let her die
(d) Kidnap LeChiffre's daughter
3. Why does Bond enjoy gambling?
(a) He needs excitement
(b) He feels in control
(c) He feels alive
(d) He is always surrounded by women
4. During what war is Casino Royale set?
(a) World War I
(b) World War II
(c) The Boer War
(d) The Cold War
5. What does Le Chiffre say he found in Bond's hotel room?
(a) His diary
(b) His money
(c) His hidden code book
(d) His ID
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Le Chiffre trying to make up his losses?
2. What does Bond order in the night club?
3. What was the red camera case supposed to be?
4. Where did the police apprehend the third Bulgarian?
5. What concept does Bond say is futile in this chapter?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)