|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, The Nature of Evil; Chapter 21, Vesper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bond's biggest fear in this chapter?
(a) He is impotent
(b) He has cancer
(c) He is in love
(d) He is going to die
2. What type of car does Bond have?
(a) An Aston Martin
(b) A Porsche
(c) A Rolls Royce
(d) A Bentley
3. What does Le Chiffre's gunman ask Bond to do?
(a) Leave the table
(b) Go to the bathroom
(c) Recall his challenge
(d) Put down more money
4. Which character is gone when Bond looks around the room?
(a) Le Chiffre
(c) Lady Danvers
5. What is Bond worried about writing in this chapter?
(a) His codebook
(b) An essay
(c) His report
(d) His diary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Bond notices about Lynd?
2. What does Mathis bring Bond at the beginning of this chapter?
3. What does Bond do when he sees the two dead men?
4. What does Vesper say she has been doing everyday?
5. What does Vesper say the gunman put over her head in the car?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)